160 illegals arrested at Texas trailer plant

Immigration agents arrest 160 workers at Texas trailer plant

Great news! Need a job? 160 openings in Texas now!
What is going to happen to the owner of that plant?
I wish he would go to prison. Locking up employers of illegals would end this problem. Without work, they would have to self deport.
Also what would work is that if we did not let them in.
Indeed. Build that wall!
For who? The illegals or the enablers who hired them?
To keep illegals out and so employers cant hire them.

I wish he would go to prison. Locking up employers of illegals would end this problem. Without work, they would have to self deport.
You folks can't really be this stupid, but unfortunately you are. Instead of building a wall that serves no purpose, how about we arrest the enablers who hire them? Gosh, what a crazy idea right? If you arrest those folks, then where and what will the illegals do? And just think, that would totally solve our immigration problems. But these idiots on the right never mention that. You really have to be stuck on stupid not to understand how easy it is to fix illegal immigration.

Indeed. Build that wall!
Damn boss, seriously? Didn't you ever play with blocks when you were a child? How hard is this to understand? If you arrest the employers, the illegals are no more. Someone tell me these folks aren't this stupid?

Indeed. Build that wall!
Damn boss, seriously? Didn't you ever play with blocks when you were a child? How hard is this to understand? If you arrest the employers, the illegals are no more. Someone tell me these folks aren't this stupid?
You arrest the employers and the illegals are no more? What, do they just deport themselves or vaporize on the spot?

You folks can't really be this stupid, but unfortunately you are. Instead of building a wall that serves no purpose, how about we arrest the enablers who hire them? Gosh, what a crazy idea right? If you arrest those folks, then where and what will the illegals do? And just think, that would totally solve our immigration problems. But these idiots on the right never mention that. You really have to be stuck on stupid not to understand how easy it is to fix illegal immigration.
Because I disagree does not mean I am stupid. How can keeping illegals out not fix the problem? I don't think I'm the stupid one here. Employers that knowingly hire illegals should be punished but that does not solve the problem. If they can't find jobs then they will go on assistance and be given taxpayer money. So like I said, keep them out to begin with, but for some reason, you say stopping them from coming here is stupid.

When are you guys going to stop saying "the wall has no purpose"? No one believes that and it makes you sound like you are devoid of any logic or common sense. Its an absurd suggestion that is contrary to the history of walls that have been used for thousands of years to keep out invaders. What are you going to tell us next... "ice isnt cold"?

When are you guys going to stop saying "the wall has no purpose"? No one believes that and it makes you sound like you are devoid of any logic or common sense. Its an absurd suggestion that is contrary to the history of walls that have been used for thousands of years to keep out invaders. What are you going to tell us next... "ice isnt cold"?
China has a wall. They ain't got no Mexicans.

Indeed. Build that wall!
Nah, you do both. What is so hard to understand about that?

Did they arrest the enablers?
Unfortunately not. Why? I will never understand that shit.
We'll, then think about it. Has it ever occurred to you that arresting illegals can be a very lucrative business? How about the wall? Who pays for that? We do right? Who do we pay? Another private business perhaps? And who gets a cut in that?

It's the same with the private industrial prison complex that houses these folks before they are deported. Everything is about money, and the tax payer footing the bill. It has nothing to do with illegal immigration. If it was, the government would arrest every single enabler, and I can guarantee you, if they started that, within a few years there wouldn't be any illegal immigration. But what Trump and his clan do, they gin up there base and make scapegoats out of the illegals. And folks like you, never see it. It's amazing to me, that something so obvious is staring us all straight in the face, and millions of us do not see it, or do not want to see it. Go figure. This problem is so easy to fix, and the country looks the other way when it comes to the enablers.

I'm so torn. On the one hand I like that at least some lefties are waking up from their stupor and starting to question shit they're being told. On the other hand, I am laughing my ass off that they're making up conspiracy theories, while simultaneously laughing at righties doing the same.

Both sides fringes are an endless source of amusement.

Forum List

Back