17 FACTs about Scott Walker

Wow! 33% kept, that's not very good, a heck of a lot better than Obama's 23%, should we impeach the liar Obama also? Let's be fair.

walker didnt have an entire republican party keeping him from trying to do anything did he?

Two years of filibuster proof Senate, two years of both the House and Senate and you blame Republicans? LOL!! I don't think you are firing on all cylinders, please at least be part way honest.

She has claimed that during the Bush years Bush had COMPLETE control of Congress even though for almost 4 years he did not control the Senate and for the 4 years he did control the Senate it was with either 51 Senators or 55. Then she claims with 59 Senators and the current 53 the Dems do not control the Senate.

walker didnt have an entire republican party keeping him from trying to do anything did he?

Two years of filibuster proof Senate, two years of both the House and Senate and you blame Republicans? LOL!! I don't think you are firing on all cylinders, please at least be part way honest.

She has claimed that during the Bush years Bush had COMPLETE control of Congress even though for almost 4 years he did not control the Senate and for the 4 years he did control the Senate it was with either 51 Senators or 55. Then she claims with 59 Senators and the current 53 the Dems do not control the Senate.
60 until Kennedy died and yes pretty stupid logic. At least she needs to be consistent.

Do you even look at the links you post?

Promises Kept: 22
Promises in the works: 12
Promises not rated: 18
Promises stalled: 2
Promises Compromise: 4
Promises broken: 8

Your source shows him in a pretty positive light, dipshit :rofl:

This FAIL brought to us by the board liar, TM

22 out of 66

Wow! 33% kept, that's not very good, a heck of a lot better than Obama's 23%, should we impeach the liar Obama also? Let's be fair.

more promises kept, in less time... Walker did better on that front.

How's WI stacking up against the rest of the nation in job creation?

Currently, 7.1% unemployment in Wisconsin compared to 8.3% nationally.

When Walker took office a year ago, Wisconsin unemployment was 7.4% compared to 9.1% nationally.

its none of your damned business unless you live in that state.

They will pick whom they want to represent them.

lol - how's the weather over there in California?

TM_WisconsinThread.jpg

And he is doing a hell of a job:clap2:
And the stupid unions still want him recalled even though he has saved the state
$903, 517, 079 dollars

http://www.reforms.wi.gov/docview.asp?docid=22737&locid=185

who put this together?

There are 14 footnotes sourcing the claims made.

I've repeatedly asked TM if she can disprove any of the 17 points listed in the OP.

She ignores the posts and continues to rant on.

How's WI stacking up against the rest of the nation in job creation?

UE has declined significantly since Walker took office, 7.2%.

It was 7.4% when he took office. It is 7.1% now.

I would not call that "declined significantly".

National unemployment dropped at a faster rate during the same period.

Wisconsin State Unemployment Rate and Total Unemployed | Department of Numbers

Actually that isn't a measure of job creation.

Fact #1 refers to the link in my last post as evidence Walker took a deficit and turned it into a surplus.

So I am looking at it. That's what we wanted, right? To examine the "facts"?

There are two tax increases.

One is a reduction of the Earned Income Tax Credit.

The second is the repeal of indexing maximum income and property taxes to inflation.

Both of these obviously hurt the average taxpayer.

There are quite a few tax cuts, almost all of which are business tax cuts. And there are capital gains tax cuts. So your boss and the rich get tax cuts in Wisconsin, you get a tax hike.

Then there are the fees. The fees which are cut affect businesses.

And then there is that massive increase put on the backs of college students, which really means their parents.

So the surplus is coming out of the hides of working people.

I don't know that I would be bragging about that.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back