17 year old daughter of Congressman dies of heart attack…

They can’t seem to make up their mind.

Either Trump gets credit for promptly acting to push a safe and effective vaccine or the vaccine is dangerous. Which is it?
Well, I can't speak for anyone but myself, and at the risk of bringing the storm, I actually agree, you make a good point. The vaccine was developed under the leadership of Trump, and paved the way for the funding needed, and a reducing of the regulations that free innovation...So, yours is a good question....I myself being vaccinated appreciate that the start of this happened when someone coherent, and able to act was in office.

And to Faun yours is a good point as well...I also would love to see some stats on medically provable complications due to the vaccine directly.

Trump recommends this vaccine and takes credit for pushing it out.

Why don’t Trumpsters condemn him for the vaccine?
They should and some do. Conversely you’d think those who hate Trump wouldn’t get the vax he is responsible for.

Well, I can't speak for anyone but myself, and at the risk of bringing the storm, I actually agree, you make a good point. The vaccine was developed under the leadership of Trump, and paved the way for the funding needed, and a reducing of the regulations that free innovation...So, yours is a good question....I myself being vaccinated appreciate that the start of this happened when someone coherent, and able to act was in office.

And to Faun yours is a good point as well...I also would love to see some stats on medically provable complications due to the vaccine directly.
So you disagree with your fellow Trumpsters who claim the vaccine is dangerous.

Thanks for the thoughtful response.

They should and some do. Conversely you’d think those who hate Trump wouldn’t get the vax he is responsible for.
I haven’t seen many posts around here condemning Trump for the vaccine.

Conversely, I got the vaccine because medical experts said it was safe, not because Trump said it was safe.

Your purposefully Cherry picked article does not have to use the word “clot” because this manner of death in youth is almost entirely limited to clotting as causal
You are now fact educated and you will reject that with a bunch of but…..buts….

LOL

I cherry picked nothing, ya desperate lunatic. I quoted the article from the OP.

You're lying. Nothing in it says a Trump Clot™ was involved. You surrender by lying.

The reason we lack evidence of young people dying from clots in droves is Because We Dont Have a History of experimenting on the population en masse to thwart the re-election of a sitting President
Typical lib loons keep yapping about stats. There are not any because the USA has never engaged in such a heinous act upon the population. How convenient .

The reason we lack evidence of young people dying from clots in droves is Because We Dont Have a History of experimenting on the population en masse to thwart the re-election of a sitting President
Typical lib loons keep yapping about stats. There are not any because the USA has never engaged in such a heinous act upon the population. How convenient .

:cuckoo:

Yes, so would everyone else, but they have none and will never get any.

These antivaxxers will claim your poor credit score, dog's flatulence, flat tire, and male pattern baldness on the vaccine, despite people having these problems without ever being given the "jab" as they call it!

The sheer number proves it. Those young people are dead because the vax attacked attacked their most vital organ. You fucking ghoul.

No worries, I already knew you couldn't prove it. You never actually prove anything you claim.

“And it stopped, as all must.”

Really? All people die, so no big deal that your 17 year old died of a heart attack?

These people are nuts. Totally willing to sacrifice their own children for their political Agenda.

“wE’rE sO gRaTeFuL fOr tHe vAcCiNaTiOn.”

1665450839570.png

Forum List

Back