17 year old daughter of Congressman dies of heart attack…

Sorry I do not trust any numbers on Covid. I have no good reason to.
Of course you don't! You are too stupid the realize that the unvaccinated are dying at a rate 4 times that of those who are vaccinated. That would destroy your entire reason for being at this point in your miserable existence as an antivaxxer.

Of course you don't! You are too stupid the realize that the unvaccinated are dying at a rate 4 times that of those who are vaccinated. That would destroy your entire reason for being at this point in your miserable existence as an antivaxxer.
Sorry Admiral you are dead wrong. I thought you were smart.

So do you when it comes to fraud. I am right on both. Covid and the election.

Now hit the road Assflap.

rotfl-gif.288736

I keep asking you morons for proof and not one stinking MF has offered anything that cannot be dismissed as their inability to read what they are citing. "Put up, or shut up" is a good guideline for you conspiracy nuts to follow.
You have not seen anything about vaccinated people who die are full of blood clots? The Italian study that proved vaccinated people have abnormal blood? Real science not fairy tales.

Already did. If you didn't, you have about a 4 times greater chance of dying than I do if we were to both contract covid.
If you both contract Covid you each have a 6% chance of it becoming severe to life threatening. That’s very small. You are then correct that if you are one of that 6% then the shots do (the percentage is unknown) help you not get worse and not die.

Last edited:
You have not seen anything about vaccinated people who die are full of blood clots? The Italian study that proved vaccinated people have abnormal blood? Real science not fairy tales.
I read many a failed attempt to blames clots on the vaccine, when the clots are found in even those who are unvaccinated and died of COVID also! Are those the studies that you are talking about?

Forum List

Back