17 year old daughter of Congressman dies of heart attack…

That site wants you to donate funds to further their research. Conflict of interest? Absolutely!

Can you read? I am beginning to doubt that you can above a third grade level.
That is because Big Pharma is doing no research in that area. They will not touch it with a ten foot vaccinated pole.

You think almost everyone was vaccinated. Why is this kid an exception?
Where did I say that? Making shit up to fit your agenda again?

I have two teenage grandsons. that were vaccinated only because my oldest grandson was being treated for leukemia. Otherwise, they would not have been vaccinated. My other grandson was not vaccinated.

You still cannot show he was ever vaccinated, dumbass!

Poor FruitLoops -- gets bitch-slapped again. I guess you're used to it by now.

:abgg2q.jpg:

You are the bitch here.

Slobbers the glutton for punishment who still hasn't proven widespread fraud he's been crying about for nearly 2 years now.

Soon, it will be 3 years... then 5 years... then 10 years... and you'll still never prove it because it never happened. You're just another one of those poor, pathetic schmucks who fell for Trump's big lie.

Slobbers the glutton for punishment who still hasn't proven widespread fraud he's been crying about for nearly 2 years now.

Soon, it will be 3 years... then 5 years... then 10 years... and you'll still never prove it because it never happened. You're just another one of those poor, pathetic schmucks who fell for Trump's big lie.
Not as long as you assholes have tried to put Trump away.

Forum List

Back