17 year old Dindu burgler shot dead by homeowner

Don't need to go that far. A 22 year old is learning why vandalism virtually never occurs in North Korea. His sentence? Just 15 years hard labor. No execution necessary.
You think a person should do 15 years of hard labor for vandalism? You are so sick, so very, very sick.
I think Americans need to respect other cultures when they travel overseas.
That's funny. I live overseas. Showing respect for other cultures doesn't mean you have to agree with everything about them. How many times have you been to China? I've been twice. One time for 3 weeks during which I spent the entire time living with a Chinese family. The Chinese government is a brutal dictatorship. Even the Chinese people don't agree with the brutality of the government, but most are too afraid to say so.
Which is why when I was in South Korea, I didn't vandalize property. See? No crime, no 15 years hard labor.
You only saw a tiny faction of that country.
So your "observation is based on a false premise.
Yet here I am, not being led away by ROK police crying like a little bitch on international television.

Not at all. Criminals are killed all the time because of their poor life choices.
false! they are killed because they get caught .
everybody makes bad life choices.
your sanctimony is laughable

I've never broken into someone's home . . . you?
when I was young ..one of those bad life choices .
I'm sure you've done something equally as stupid.

It's a shame someone didn't treat you the way you should have been treated.

If you're sure, prove it.
Another false assumption.

So you did get treated the way you should have for being a piece of shit thief? There's one piece of evidence that says otherwise.

As for your false assumption that people have done things equally stupid as you being a thief, provide a list of things I've done that you say is equal.

And what about the speeders, breaking the law right? It's a crime, like this one so, death is appropriate. Shoot enough speeders and you can get rid of the state patrol, no one would chance it.
Don't need to go that far. A 22 year old is learning why vandalism virtually never occurs in North Korea. His sentence? Just 15 years hard labor. No execution necessary.
You think a person should do 15 years of hard labor for vandalism? You are so sick, so very, very sick.
That's funny. I live overseas. Showing respect for other cultures doesn't mean you have to agree with everything about them. How many times have you been to China? I've been twice. One time for 3 weeks during which I spent the entire time living with a Chinese family. The Chinese government is a brutal dictatorship. Even the Chinese people don't agree with the brutality of the government, but most are too afraid to say so.
Which is why when I was in South Korea, I didn't vandalize property. See? No crime, no 15 years hard labor.
South Korea does not impose 22 years of hard labor as a punishment for vandalizm. You are so full of shit.

And what about the speeders, breaking the law right? It's a crime, like this one so, death is appropriate. Shoot enough speeders and you can get rid of the state patrol, no one would chance it.
We need to stop punishing people we are mad at the same way we sentence people we are afraid of.

Identity thieves should get get a year in jail and they should pay their victims restitution. Just like fathers have to pay child support and college students have to pay back their loans identity thieves have to pay their victims back.

How many victims of identity theft get paid back for their troubles? None!
Have you ever had your identity stolen? I did a couple years ago and it's still not resolved they - say it takes seven years to recover from it. Fortunately I owe nothing, haven't since I was a teenager and I don't take out loans I pay cash out a hand for everything.
Im the same way. Homes almost paid off so I'll be cash mostly from here on out for anything I want.

You cheat on your taxes. I'm at a better point and didn't cheat to do it.

Someone should have given you what you deserved.
What did I deserve eh? Slappy of slapdick.

What thieves who break into houses deserve. When you choose to be a criminal, there are consequences.
He got his deserves… LOL

There's one piece of evidence that proves otherwise.

She should be given a accommodation, for taking the trash out... Lol
Yes, too bad he wasn't 11-years-old instead. That might have stopped many other crimes right?
Well, world is better off for it, he was just a little thug...
He won't be Robbing anyone else's houses…
Yep, and you want all those little thieving ******* shot dead eh Rusty...

I don't have a problem with a homeowner doing that to white pieces of shit either. Unlike you, color doesn't matter. Actions do.

Another John Wayne wannabe, who was at no risk. Essentially, murder...

The 54-year-old woman told police her surveillance system alerted her to the break-in of her home. She said she rushed home and found the teen climbing out of a window.

“She observed a subject leaving the home through the rear,” said police Det. Dan Ferrin.

Miami-Dade police said there was a confrontation and shots were fired. Police said they were on scene seconds after the shooting and gave CPR to the teen. Johnson was rushed to the hospital where he was pronounced dead.

“What’s wrong with her,” asked Johnson’s sister Nisha Johnson. “She did not have to shoot him.”
What she did was murder. She had no reason to shoot him. He was no threat to her; he was exiting her home and running away. She should go to prison for a long time.

How the hell do you know. You weren't there.
neither were you or anyone on this this thread/site .

Correct. Which means that any of our opinions are just that, OPINION. You all claim she had no right to shoot the scumbag. Guess what... NO ONE CARES about your opinion. Your opinion on this matter is as useful as a tick bite.

I agree. She will need to protect her interests for when the book and movie rights are negotiated..
Actually, she's a worthless **** so, you'll approve.

I approve of any homeowner ridding the world of a burglar. One less piece of shit taxpayers have to keep up in prison.
Life is certainly, and depressingly, cheap to you people, that's for sure.

No wonder I so strongly reject your kind. You have all the humanity of a tennis ball.

...says the fuckhead that has openly called for the death of the human race. Just BATHE in that hypocrisy, dude!
...from his moms basement

Don't be shocked if PMH reports you for telling the truth.

Kinda like our government here, nasty... Lol
Not even close.
You'd last about 5 seconds in a less liberal country.
Kinda makes your hatred of Liberalism even more ridiculous.
You aren't a liberal and Leftism isn't liberalism. Quite the opposite.
I love it when a know nothing slapdick tries to tell me what I am and what I'm not . how bout you shut the fuck up ..

The 54-year-old woman told police her surveillance system alerted her to the break-in of her home. She said she rushed home and found the teen climbing out of a window.

“She observed a subject leaving the home through the rear,” said police Det. Dan Ferrin.

Miami-Dade police said there was a confrontation and shots were fired. Police said they were on scene seconds after the shooting and gave CPR to the teen. Johnson was rushed to the hospital where he was pronounced dead.

“What’s wrong with her,” asked Johnson’s sister Nisha Johnson. “She did not have to shoot him.”
What she did was murder. She had no reason to shoot him. He was no threat to her; he was exiting her home and running away. She should go to prison for a long time.

And neither were you.

Never said I was, nor did I make accusations, or observations that are based on nothing but my personal opinion as you did.

What thieves who break into houses deserve. When you choose to be a criminal, there are consequences.
not an answer.
what do they deserve, in your delusional opinion?

Yes, and I have, it it was of no value compared to a human life.

Thanks for proving you're a dumbass. Someone that would steal to me has shown they don't value their life. If they did, they wouldn't steal.
bullshit ! stealing from you would be relatively easy, to rob your house all that would be needed is to do it when your not there ,
the same rule applies to your car, to rob you personally wait till you're un armed ...
your let them try attitude is good for your moral but useless for anything else .

You sound just like the piece of shit that was killed for robbing.

Till you're unarmed? Why don't you tell me when that is. Better yet, why don't you prove what you say is easy to do and find out.
Ohhhh the paper tiger!

Oh, the pussy that says it's so easy yet won't provide an answer.
I already did, that's why ..:lmao:

not an answer.
what do they deserve, in your delusional opinion?

There is no specific answer. You and PMH have indicated that you would let someone steal from you. To the two of you, what a thief deserves is different than what the homeowner on this thread thought the thief deserved. If you think the thief deserves what you've earned, that's you choice. If I believe the thief deserves what this lady provided him, that's my choice.

Yet here I am, not being led away by ROK police crying like a little bitch on international television.
and how is that relevant.. oh yeah it's not!

Thanks for proving you're a dumbass. Someone that would steal to me has shown they don't value their life. If they did, they wouldn't steal.
bullshit ! stealing from you would be relatively easy, to rob your house all that would be needed is to do it when your not there ,
the same rule applies to your car, to rob you personally wait till you're un armed ...
your let them try attitude is good for your moral but useless for anything else .

You sound just like the piece of shit that was killed for robbing.

Till you're unarmed? Why don't you tell me when that is. Better yet, why don't you prove what you say is easy to do and find out.
Ohhhh the paper tiger!

Oh, the pussy that says it's so easy yet won't provide an answer.
I already did, that's why ..:lmao:

I'm yet to see a time in your answer. You also assume I'm unarmed.

and how is that relevant.. oh yeah it's not!

You've admitted you're a thief and told us that your life has no value.

We need to stop punishing people we are mad at the same way we sentence people we are afraid of.

Identity thieves should get get a year in jail and they should pay their victims restitution. Just like fathers have to pay child support and college students have to pay back their loans identity thieves have to pay their victims back.

How many victims of identity theft get paid back for their troubles? None!
Have you ever had your identity stolen? I did a couple years ago and it's still not resolved they - say it takes seven years to recover from it. Fortunately I owe nothing, haven't since I was a teenager and I don't take out loans I pay cash out a hand for everything.
Im the same way. Homes almost paid off so I'll be cash mostly from here on out for anything I want.

You cheat on your taxes. I'm at a better point and didn't cheat to do it.
Good for you

Kinda like our government here, nasty... Lol
Not even close.
You'd last about 5 seconds in a less liberal country.
Kinda makes your hatred of Liberalism even more ridiculous.
You aren't a liberal and Leftism isn't liberalism. Quite the opposite.
I love it when a know nothing slapdick tries to tell me what I am and what I'm not . how bout you shut the fuck up ..
How bout you make me?

It's a shame someone didn't treat you the way you should have been treated.

If you're sure, prove it.
Another false assumption.

So you did get treated the way you should have for being a piece of shit thief? There's one piece of evidence that says otherwise.

As for your false assumption that people have done things equally stupid as you being a thief, provide a list of things I've done that you say is equal.
how should have I have been treated ?
btw I never stole anything.
you'd have to provide the list because I don't know how many or what kind equally stupid things you have done.
denning you did them or rationalizing them is dishonest .

neither were you or anyone on this this thread/site .

Correct. Which means that any of our opinions are just that, OPINION. You all claim she had no right to shoot the scumbag. Guess what... NO ONE CARES about your opinion. Your opinion on this matter is as useful as a tick bite.
argumentum ad populum strikes again.
using that logic then your opinion and everyone who supports the home owner is useless.
finally we agree on something

Forum List

Back