17 year old Dindu burgler shot dead by homeowner

For all criminals, right? All of them deserve death.
You know who we need to start killing? Identity thieves. You know that woman who caught that Starbucks worker stealing her cc info? They should take her away and kill her and her parents and children. Let that be a lesson to anyone else want to try it.

These people are desparate? So are we
For identity thieves...

You do realize that's a fake .
Bees only swarm like that when a certain pheromone is present.

Yes, let's give to the identity thieves...

Like you?

Identity thieves very well could be funded by the federal government for all we know… LOL

I'm thinking this is not the first time for this kid to break and enter, I am also thinking the family knows this to be true… Play with the bull you get the horns.
Repeat yourself much?
Tissue?
Still out , you really aught to buy your own .
Selling all those nonexistent mine leases
You must have plenty of cash.
To the federal government they don't exist because they are on private property, which is a good thing. LOL
Where did you learn that bullshit?
If the land has been surveyed the government knows about .
Not to mention Google Earth and others.
Private property is a myth.

You know who we need to start killing? Identity thieves. You know that woman who caught that Starbucks worker stealing her cc info? They should take her away and kill her and her parents and children. Let that be a lesson to anyone else want to try it.

For identity thieves...

You do realize that's a fake .
Bees only swarm like that when a certain pheromone is present.

Yes, let's give to the identity thieves...

Like you?

Identity thieves very well could be funded by the federal government for all we know… LOL

A Crapspiracy theorist too.

I'm a scumbag for being rational, like the cops who want to know where and when you killed a kid?
There are no charges against her... She had to protect herself and her property, end of story.
I think this is a great lesson for any potential future would be robbers.

For identity thieves...

Wow. I'm sick. I think guillotines are you he mos humane way.

But now after seeing that I may be against the death penalty. What is wrong with us? What a history us humans have huh? Like planet of the apes.

We are still a very primitive ignort new species. Still the smartest thing on this one planet in this one solar system.

I'm thinking this is not the first time for this kid to break and enter, I am also thinking the family knows this to be true… Play with the bull you get the horns.
Repeat yourself much?
Tissue?
To the federal government they don't exist because they are on private property, which is a good thing. LOL
Lots of people mining in the west... Sure the government thinks it's her business to be in everyone's lives...
That's why you never trust the government can you go on your way and do what you think is right.

Repeat yourself much?
Tissue?
Lots of people mining in the west... Sure the government thinks it's her business to be in everyone's lives...
That's why you never trust the government can you go on your way and do what you think is right.
Wow that made no sense.

There are no charges against her... She had to protect herself and her property, end of story.

For identity thieves...

But now after seeing that I may be against the death penalty. What is wrong with us? What a history us humans have huh? Like planet of the apes.

We are still a very primitive ignort new species. Still the smartest thing on this one planet in this one solar system.

Kind of like thinking we were all made by a "big bang", what a bunch of dumbasses. Lol

Another John Wayne wannabe, who was at no risk. Essentially, murder...

The 54-year-old woman told police her surveillance system alerted her to the break-in of her home. She said she rushed home and found the teen climbing out of a window.

“She observed a subject leaving the home through the rear,” said police Det. Dan Ferrin.

Miami-Dade police said there was a confrontation and shots were fired. Police said they were on scene seconds after the shooting and gave CPR to the teen. Johnson was rushed to the hospital where he was pronounced dead.

“What’s wrong with her,” asked Johnson’s sister Nisha Johnson. “She did not have to shoot him.”
What she did was murder. She had no reason to shoot him. He was no threat to her; he was exiting her home and running away. She should go to prison for a long time.

There was a confrontation when she got to the house, without all the facts I tend to side with person not caught in a criminal act.
First, she should not have confronted him. Anyone with a grain of sense would call the police, not confront a burgler on her own. Second, there is nothing to say he attacked her with a weapon or with any force. For all we know, the confrontation was verbal. Bottom line, you do not murder people because they are theives. You call the police.

She has every right to confront a stranger in her own home!!!
Absolutely. Find one of these little bastards trying to steal your garden gnome and take that trash out, for life eh Chris?
5941413.jpg

He might look okay now but he's just waiting to victimize you. Shoot those ******* dead on sight.
More little boys, huh? This story about a 17 year old has got you going on and on about preteen boys. Post after post. Care to explain?

For identity thieves...

Kind of like thinking we were all made by a "big bang", what a bunch of dumbasses. Lol

We were .
End of story
Everything else is myth.

What she did was murder. She had no reason to shoot him. He was no threat to her; he was exiting her home and running away. She should go to prison for a long time.

There was a confrontation when she got to the house, without all the facts I tend to side with person not caught in a criminal act.
First, she should not have confronted him. Anyone with a grain of sense would call the police, not confront a burgler on her own. Second, there is nothing to say he attacked her with a weapon or with any force. For all we know, the confrontation was verbal. Bottom line, you do not murder people because they are theives. You call the police.

Absolutely. Find one of these little bastards trying to steal your garden gnome and take that trash out, for life eh Chris?
5941413.jpg

He might look okay now but he's just waiting to victimize you. Shoot those ******* dead on sight.
More little boys, huh? This story about a 17 year old has got you going on and on about preteen boys. Post after post. Care to explain?
Maybe his consulting have something to do with it, ask him what he consults... Lol

For identity thieves...

Well the stories our ancestors told us make no sense. Better to admit you don't know than claim to have all the answers that make you fell better about yourself.

For identity thieves...

We were .
End of story
Everything else is myth.

Says us humans... Lol

She should be given a accommodation, for taking the trash out... Lol

You are sick. Wanting to kill people just because they steal. There are rational laws in our country, civilized laws. Civilized, sane people do not believe you kill someone for stealing. You are a sick, sick person. You are exactly the type of person who should never be allowed to possess a gun.
I sell firearms, buy more guns and ammo...
More guns less crime
Shoot enough *******, crime goes down. Shoot enough speeders, people slow down. It's pure and simple logic, eh Rusty?
Well, more likely less people will enter your house illegally - if they know there's a very good chance they will be shot. Sounds good to me...
And what about the speeders, breaking the law right? It's a crime, like this one so, death is appropriate. Shoot enough speeders and you can get rid of the state patrol, no one would chance it.
Don't need to go that far. A 22 year old is learning why vandalism virtually never occurs in North Korea. His sentence? Just 15 years hard labor. No execution necessary.

5941413.jpg

Odd seems pedophilia is what keeps you posting on this thread.

For identity thieves...

Well the stories our ancestors told us make no sense. Better to admit you don't know than claim to have all the answers that make you fell better about yourself.

Again, says us humans… LOL

5941413.jpg

Maybe his consulting have something to do with it, ask him what he consults... Lol
He seems a little sensitive when you asked him that. You hit a nerve. Now why is that?

You are sick. Wanting to kill people just because they steal. There are rational laws in our country, civilized laws. Civilized, sane people do not believe you kill someone for stealing. You are a sick, sick person. You are exactly the type of person who should never be allowed to possess a gun.
I sell firearms, buy more guns and ammo...
More guns less crime
Shoot enough *******, crime goes down. Shoot enough speeders, people slow down. It's pure and simple logic, eh Rusty?
Well, more likely less people will enter your house illegally - if they know there's a very good chance they will be shot. Sounds good to me...
And what about the speeders, breaking the law right? It's a crime, like this one so, death is appropriate. Shoot enough speeders and you can get rid of the state patrol, no one would chance it.
Don't need to go that far. A 22 year old is learning why vandalism virtually never occurs in North Korea. His sentence? Just 15 years hard labor. No execution necessary.
That will change .

5941413.jpg

He seems a little sensitive when you asked him that. You hit a nerve. Now why is that?
False !

5941413.jpg

I think the consultant has an odd affection with other people's little boys… LOL

5941413.jpg

Seems you lost hold of the topic too. 17.

Forum List

Back