17 year old Dindu burgler shot dead by homeowner

False equivalency and a most poor one at that.
Not at all, all three of those were crimes. It's not like she killed this kid in her bedroom in the middle of the night now is it?
The time of day suddenly matters? Why are you so intent on being a clown that everyone makes fun of in every thread?
Sure it matters. She killed him in broad daylight, outside her home. Why do you think the cops write down the time of day and the weather conditions on an accident report? Oh, right, because it matters.

You're a scumbag.
I'm a scumbag for being rational, like the cops who want to know where and when you killed a kid?
There are no charges against her... She had to protect herself and her property, end of story.

Yep, doesn't matter what, tagging her house, peeing on the bushes, taking a short-cut through her yard, that ****** deserves death eh Rusty?

Not at all, all three of those were crimes. It's not like she killed this kid in her bedroom in the middle of the night now is it?
The time of day suddenly matters? Why are you so intent on being a clown that everyone makes fun of in every thread?
Sure it matters. She killed him in broad daylight, outside her home. Why do you think the cops write down the time of day and the weather conditions on an accident report? Oh, right, because it matters.
You're apparently missing the point, he was the one breaking the law by breaking and entering the house. And she took the trash out
I know right, too bad he wasn't ten. Think of the crimes she might have stopped.

You're a scumbag.
I'm a scumbag for being rational, like the cops who want to know where and when you killed a kid?
There are no charges against her... She had to protect herself and her property, end of story.
No charges, yet. And she's still going to need a very good lawyer. That king of thing happens, when you kill a kid and don't need to...

You're a scumbag.

What on earth are you talking about? :cuckoo:

First, she should not have confronted him. Anyone with a grain of sense would call the police, not confront a burgler on her own. Second, there is nothing to say he attacked her with a weapon or with any force. For all we know, the confrontation was verbal. Bottom line, you do not murder people because they are theives. You call the police.
Silly you, if she would have let him go he would've got away Scott free - political correctness would have seen to that. Grow a backbone. Dumbass
Yep, doesn't matter what, tagging her house, peeing on the bushes, taking a short-cut through her yard, that ****** deserves death eh Rusty?
Well he was breaking and entering, that is a crime??
Everything I posted is a crime. Do you have a problem killing trespasses? Vandals? Speeders?
Breaking and entering? Sure I'll shoot them down… LOL
Why not vandals? Why not speeders? All criminals, right?

You're apparently missing the point, he was the one breaking the law by breaking and entering the house. And she took the trash out
I know right, too bad he wasn't ten. Think of the crimes she might have stopped.
You have a thing for children it seems, consultant. What do you consult?

You're a scumbag.

What about taking the time of day and location into account makes me a scumbag?

Silly you, if she would have let him go he would've got away Scott free - political correctness would have seen to that. Grow a backbone. Dumbass
Everything I posted is a crime. Do you have a problem killing trespasses? Vandals? Speeders?
Is that what consultants do? deflect... Lol

You're a scumbag.

Just stating the facts.

Is that what consultants do? deflect... Lol
What, Rusty wants to let criminals get away, without being killed on sight. For shame Rusty, for shame...

You're a scumbag.
I think this is a great lesson for any potential future would be robbers.

You're a scumbag.

Just stating the facts.
Meaning, you're a fucking moron. Moving on.

You're a scumbag.
For all criminals, right? All of them deserve death.

You have a thing for children it seems...
Nope, but you like dead *******, that's for sure. Had he been 11 you would have been even happier that she killed him, Get 'em young eh Rusty?
I can't read through your stars, but only good gangbanger is a dead gangbanger. What about your wanting exterminating all human scum... She got a head start on ya, lol

You're a scumbag.

You have a thing for children it seems...
Nope, but you like dead *******, that's for sure. Had he been 11 you would have been even happier that she killed him, Get 'em young eh Rusty?
I can't read through your stars, but only good gangbanger is a dead gangbanger. What do your wanting exterminating all human scum... She got a head start on ya, lol
I'm for eliminating all humans, mainly because of people like you and the other dumb bitch.

And the stars are because they filter the word - n i g g e r...

You're a scumbag.
Well, she beat you to it... Dang her. Lol

You're a scumbag.
Well, she beat you to it... Dang her. Lol
How do you know? Oh right, you don't...

Forum List

Back