17 year old Dindu burgler shot dead by homeowner

Another John Wayne wannabe, who was at no risk. Essentially, murder...

The 54-year-old woman told police her surveillance system alerted her to the break-in of her home. She said she rushed home and found the teen climbing out of a window.

“She observed a subject leaving the home through the rear,” said police Det. Dan Ferrin.

Miami-Dade police said there was a confrontation and shots were fired. Police said they were on scene seconds after the shooting and gave CPR to the teen. Johnson was rushed to the hospital where he was pronounced dead.

“What’s wrong with her,” asked Johnson’s sister Nisha Johnson. “She did not have to shoot him.”
What she did was murder. She had no reason to shoot him. He was no threat to her; he was exiting her home and running away. She should go to prison for a long time.

There was a confrontation when she got to the house, without all the facts I tend to side with person not caught in a criminal act.
First, she should not have confronted him. Anyone with a grain of sense would call the police, not confront a burgler on her own. Second, there is nothing to say he attacked her with a weapon or with any force. For all we know, the confrontation was verbal. Bottom line, you do not murder people because they are theives. You call the police.

She's allowed to defend her home.

But there will be a civil suit and I don't like her chances. Can't say she was fearful for herself when she rushed to danger.

I think her chances are going to be good in getting out of it. She was protecting her home after several robberies. The law in Florida allows her to defend her property.
She should be given a accommodation, for taking the trash out... Lol

You are sick. Wanting to kill people just because they steal. There are rational laws in our country, civilized laws. Civilized, sane people do not believe you kill someone for stealing. You are a sick, sick person. You are exactly the type of person who should never be allowed to possess a gun.
I sell firearms, buy more guns and ammo...
More guns less crime
Shoot enough *******, crime goes down. Shoot enough speeders, people slow down. It's pure and simple logic, eh Rusty?

She's allowed to defend her home.

But there will be a civil suit and I don't like her chances. Can't say she was fearful for herself when she rushed to danger.

I think her chances are going to be good in getting out of it. She was protecting her home after several robberies. The law in Florida allows her to defend her property.

You are sick. Wanting to kill people just because they steal. There are rational laws in our country, civilized laws. Civilized, sane people do not believe you kill someone for stealing. You are a sick, sick person. You are exactly the type of person who should never be allowed to possess a gun.
Oh, but he loves guns of course, sells them, carries one everywhere (even though he admits he doesn't need to) because it makes him feel like a man.
It's a right, look it up. Lol

We slaughtered you, long ago. It inspired Hitler no less. You might as well not exist.
If It was not for the "white man" we dirt worshippers would still be playing around with sticks and dirt... Lol
As I said, you are nothing like a Native American, and know nothing of them.
Native American is a political name has nothing to do with a race, quit believing everything you see in the movies. Dumbass
Lol
Native American is the name given to non-whities here. whom whitey did his level best to wipe from the face of the earth, and damn near succeeded.
And we are worse off now more than ever do to a political correctness. Dumbass
You're worse off then when the genocide as actually going on? Do tell, Redman...

The 54-year-old woman told police her surveillance system alerted her to the break-in of her home. She said she rushed home and found the teen climbing out of a window.

“She observed a subject leaving the home through the rear,” said police Det. Dan Ferrin.

Miami-Dade police said there was a confrontation and shots were fired. Police said they were on scene seconds after the shooting and gave CPR to the teen. Johnson was rushed to the hospital where he was pronounced dead.

“What’s wrong with her,” asked Johnson’s sister Nisha Johnson. “She did not have to shoot him.”
What she did was murder. She had no reason to shoot him. He was no threat to her; he was exiting her home and running away. She should go to prison for a long time.

There was a confrontation when she got to the house, without all the facts I tend to side with person not caught in a criminal act.
First, she should not have confronted him. Anyone with a grain of sense would call the police, not confront a burgler on her own. Second, there is nothing to say he attacked her with a weapon or with any force. For all we know, the confrontation was verbal. Bottom line, you do not murder people because they are theives. You call the police.

She has every right to confront a stranger in her own home!!!

Oh, but he loves guns of course, sells them, carries one everywhere (even though he admits he doesn't need to) because it makes him feel like a man.
It's a right, for most. BTW, why isn't it a right, for all? Shouldn't these two have shot it out?

Silly you, if she would have let him go he would've got away Scott free - political correctness would have seen to that. Grow a backbone. Dumbass

So it's okay with you, for people to break in and enter? Where does it end then? You got to draw the line somewhere, Not like Barry's red line.
But enough is enough… I don't understand appeasement.
So, draw the line. At what age would you not shoot someone illegally on your property, or someone stealing from you?

Absolutely. Find one of these little bastards trying to steal your garden gnome and take that trash out, for life eh Chris?
5941413.jpg

He might look okay now but he's just waiting to victimize you. Shoot those ******* dead on sight.

More guns less crime
Shoot enough *******, crime goes down. Shoot enough speeders, people slow down. It's pure and simple logic, eh Rusty?
Well, more likely less people will enter your house illegally - if they know there's a very good chance they will be shot. Sounds good to me...

Silly you, if she would have let him go he would've got away Scott free - political correctness would have seen to that. Grow a backbone. Dumbass
Yep, doesn't matter what, tagging her house, peeing on the bushes, taking a short-cut through her yard, that ****** deserves death eh Rusty?

It's a right, for most. BTW, why isn't it a right, for all? Shouldn't these two have shot it out?
One was doing illegal things, the other was not... She was standing her ground good on her, and she took the fucking trash out… LOL

More guns less crime
Well, more likely less people will enter your house illegally - if they know there's a very good chance they will be shot. Sounds good to me...
And what about the speeders, breaking the law right? It's a crime, like this one so, death is appropriate. Shoot enough speeders and you can get rid of the state patrol, no one would chance it.

One was doing illegal things, the other was not... She was standing her ground good on her, and she took the fucking trash out… LOL
You didn't answer the question. Why don't all people always have a right to a gun? That's what the Constitution says, right? he should have ben armed, he obviously needed "protection"...

More guns less crime
And what about the speeders, breaking the law right? It's a crime, like this one so, death is appropriate. Shoot enough speeders and you can get rid of the state patrol, no one would chance it.

You are a ridiculous caricature of a real person. Lol.

Absolutely. Find one of these little bastards trying to steal your garden gnome and take that trash out, for life eh Chris?
5941413.jpg

He might look okay now but he's just waiting to victimize you. Shoot those ******* dead on sight.
He looks a bit under 17? You have an obsession with these young boys, what do you consult? LOL

You didn't answer the question. Why don't all people always have a right to a gun? That's what the Constitution says, right? he should have ben armed, he obviously needed "protection"...

That clown avi is most fitting cuz you are a clown.

Yep, doesn't matter what, tagging her house, peeing on the bushes, taking a short-cut through her yard, that ****** deserves death eh Rusty?
Well he was breaking and entering, that is a crime??

He was INSIDE her home, you clown.

That clown avi is most fitting cuz you are a clown.
Answer the questions. Don't you believe in a fair fight? Is it only guns for you? I thought guns were for protection, and everyone needs that right?

Forum List

Back