17 year old Dindu burgler shot dead by homeowner

Another John Wayne wannabe, who was at no risk. Essentially, murder...

The 54-year-old woman told police her surveillance system alerted her to the break-in of her home. She said she rushed home and found the teen climbing out of a window.

“She observed a subject leaving the home through the rear,” said police Det. Dan Ferrin.

Miami-Dade police said there was a confrontation and shots were fired. Police said they were on scene seconds after the shooting and gave CPR to the teen. Johnson was rushed to the hospital where he was pronounced dead.

“What’s wrong with her,” asked Johnson’s sister Nisha Johnson. “She did not have to shoot him.”
What she did was murder. She had no reason to shoot him. He was no threat to her; he was exiting her home and running away. She should go to prison for a long time.

There was a confrontation when she got to the house, without all the facts I tend to side with person not caught in a criminal act.
First, she should not have confronted him. Anyone with a grain of sense would call the police, not confront a burgler on her own. Second, there is nothing to say he attacked her with a weapon or with any force. For all we know, the confrontation was verbal. Bottom line, you do not murder people because they are theives. You call the police.
Silly you, if she would have let him go he would've got away Scott free - political correctness would have seen to that. Grow a backbone. Dumbass
Yep, doesn't matter what, tagging her house, peeing on the bushes, taking a short-cut through her yard, that ****** deserves death eh Rusty?

False equivalency and a most poor one at that.

What she did was murder. She had no reason to shoot him. He was no threat to her; he was exiting her home and running away. She should go to prison for a long time.

There was a confrontation when she got to the house, without all the facts I tend to side with person not caught in a criminal act.
First, she should not have confronted him. Anyone with a grain of sense would call the police, not confront a burgler on her own. Second, there is nothing to say he attacked her with a weapon or with any force. For all we know, the confrontation was verbal. Bottom line, you do not murder people because they are theives. You call the police.
Silly you, if she would have let him go he would've got away Scott free - political correctness would have seen to that. Grow a backbone. Dumbass
Yep, doesn't matter what, tagging her house, peeing on the bushes, taking a short-cut through her yard, that ****** deserves death eh Rusty?
Well he was breaking and entering, that is a crime??
Everything I posted is a crime. Do you have a problem killing trespasses? Vandals? Speeders?

It's a right, look it up. Lol
It's a right, for most. BTW, why isn't it a right, for all? Shouldn't these two have shot it out?
One was doing illegal things, the other was not... She was standing her ground good on her, and she took the fucking trash out… LOL
You didn't answer the question. Why don't all people always have a right to a gun? That's what the Constitution says, right? he should have ben armed, he obviously needed "protection"...

That clown avi is most fitting cuz you are a clown.
Answer the questions. Don't you believe in a fair fight? Is it only guns for you? I thought guns were for protection, and everyone needs that right?

I am all for good people protecting what is theirs against criminals. Shall I post some more stories about what home invaders do to people?

Everything I posted is a crime. Do you have a problem killing trespasses? Vandals? Speeders?

False equivalency, clown boy.

Not at all, all three of those were crimes. It's not like she killed this kid in her bedroom in the middle of the night now is it?

It's a right, for most. BTW, why isn't it a right, for all? Shouldn't these two have shot it out?
One was doing illegal things, the other was not... She was standing her ground good on her, and she took the fucking trash out… LOL
You didn't answer the question. Why don't all people always have a right to a gun? That's what the Constitution says, right? he should have ben armed, he obviously needed "protection"...

Answer the questions. Don't you believe in a fair fight? Is it only guns for you? I thought guns were for protection, and everyone needs that right?

I am all for good people protecting what is theirs against criminals. Shall I post some more stories about what home invaders do to people?
No, because he wasn't in her home and the fact you can't be rational and live in fear is of no interest to me.

You are sick. Wanting to kill people just because they steal. There are rational laws in our country, civilized laws. Civilized, sane people do not believe you kill someone for stealing. You are a sick, sick person. You are exactly the type of person who should never be allowed to possess a gun.
Oh, but he loves guns of course, sells them, carries one everywhere (even though he admits he doesn't need to) because it makes him feel like a man.
It's a right, look it up. Lol
Yes, people do fuck up the right to own a gun, it's called the law this kid was breaking the law by breaking and entering in the house. And he paid the price...and she took the fucking trash out. One less gangbanger, for you to exterminate off the face of the earth consultant.

No, because he wasn't in her home and the fact you can't be rational and live in fear is of no interest to me.

He was in her home, liar.

The 54-year-old woman told police her surveillance system alerted her to the break-in of her home. She said she rushed home and found the teen climbing out of a window.

“She observed a subject leaving the home through the rear,” said police Det. Dan Ferrin.

Miami-Dade police said there was a confrontation and shots were fired. Police said they were on scene seconds after the shooting and gave CPR to the teen. Johnson was rushed to the hospital where he was pronounced dead.

“What’s wrong with her,” asked Johnson’s sister Nisha Johnson. “She did not have to shoot him.”

How the hell do you know. You weren't there.
And neither were you.

Not at all, all three of those were crimes. It's not like she killed this kid in her bedroom in the middle of the night now is it?
The time of day suddenly matters? Why are you so intent on being a clown that everyone makes fun of in every thread?

If more people fought back against these scums, there would be less incidents of these types of home invasions. They would think twice before entering someone's house uninvited. Right?

UPDATE: One man has been arrested in connection to a Pawtucket home invasion. On Tuesday Pawtucket police arrested 18-year-old Jordan Wilcox at his John St. apartment. He was charged with robbery, felony assault and conspiracy. The investigation and search for more suspects continue.

Three small children watch on in horror, as several masked men invade their Pawtucket home armed with guns and a hatchet.

It happened Friday night. There was a knock on the back door of a family's home on Cole Street. When they answered three men forced their way inside.

They hit Alycia Vincent in the face with agun and stabbed her husband in the head with a hatchet.

Her children witnessed everything happen. Vincent was able to call 91, but the men took off... and are still on the loose tonight.

“ They started knocking stuff all over the place throwing stuff everywhere ran in our room and destroyed everything, I was watching criminal minds and I'm realizing I'm in criminal minds, “ says Vincent.

Vincent doesn't know why she and her family were targeted. Her husband is still in the hospital with severe injuries.

A go fund me page has been set up to help with medical bills.

The time of day suddenly matters? Why are you so intent on being a clown that everyone makes fun of in every thread?
Sure it matters. She killed him in broad daylight, outside her home. Why do you think the cops write down the time of day and the weather conditions on an accident report? Oh, right, because it matters.

Breaking and entering? Sure I'll shoot them down… LOL

Sure it matters. She killed him in broad daylight, outside her home. Why do you think the cops write down the time of day and the weather conditions on an accident report? Oh, right, because it matters.

You're a scumbag.

The homeowner shot the scum. That is a good thing. He will burglarized no more homes and will not escalate his crimes. That is an even better thing.

How the hell do you know. You weren't there.
And neither were you.
You do know that you find someone breaking in entering, you do have a right to shoot them? Anyway, this kid was just a gangbanger he would be back again... He made his choice when he decided to break and enter.

You're apparently missing the point, he was the one breaking the law by breaking and entering the house. And she took the trash out

You're a scumbag.
I'm a scumbag for being rational, like the cops who want to know where and when you killed a kid?

Wow, only you would double down on that idiotic statement. Ok clown, say some more shit for us to laugh at. Let us hear all your weirdo beliefs.

Forum List

Back