17 year old Dindu burgler shot dead by homeowner

“You have to look at it from every child’s point of view that was raised in the hood,” Harris continued. “You have to understand … how he gonna get his money to have clothes to go to school? You have to look at it from his point of view.”

This is the statement from his dumb fuck family… Need anymore be said, good Lord!! LOL
Actually there's a lot of truth in that. When raised in a jungle you do as it requires. Really, he missed out. Did you see dump he was robbing? Why bother.

So, back to how young we can shoot these animals? Maybe ten and under is too young, or maybe twelve? Rusty says 11 is okay, right Rusty?
Please explain your obsession with prepubescent children considering the topic is about a 17 year old.
The consultant does live in his mom's basement... What do you expect?
You are an annoying child. No wonder you have to carry a gun to feel like a man.
It's a right... Look it up. Lol

He's still droning on about prepubescent children, not the thread topic. Seems a little strange.
Nope, it's exactly the thread topic, killing underage criminals (which you cheer). So, what age, is there any age, when you shouldn't kill them for doing the very same thing? The "crime" doesn't change so why should the "punishment" eh? Do tell...

To this day progressives, and Hollywood have made Indians in past tense...

We slaughtered you, long ago. It inspired Hitler no less. You might as well not exist.

If It was not for the "white man" we dirt worshippers would still be playing around with sticks and dirt... Lol

As I said, you are nothing like a Native American, and know nothing of them.

Native American is a political name has nothing to do with a race, quit believing everything you see in the movies. Dumbass
Lol

When seconds count, police are only minutes away.

If they show up at all.

In this case the woman was minutes away and rushed to trouble.

She's allowed to defend her home.

But there will be a civil suit and I don't like her chances. Can't say she was fearful for herself when she rushed to danger.

I think her chances are going to be good in getting out of it. She was protecting her home after several robberies. The law in Florida allows her to defend her property.
She should be given a accommodation, for taking the trash out... Lol

You are sick. Wanting to kill people just because they steal. There are rational laws in our country, civilized laws. Civilized, sane people do not believe you kill someone for stealing. You are a sick, sick person. You are exactly the type of person who should never be allowed to possess a gun.

Another John Wayne wannabe, who was at no risk. Essentially, murder...

The 54-year-old woman told police her surveillance system alerted her to the break-in of her home. She said she rushed home and found the teen climbing out of a window.

“She observed a subject leaving the home through the rear,” said police Det. Dan Ferrin.

Miami-Dade police said there was a confrontation and shots were fired. Police said they were on scene seconds after the shooting and gave CPR to the teen. Johnson was rushed to the hospital where he was pronounced dead.

“What’s wrong with her,” asked Johnson’s sister Nisha Johnson. “She did not have to shoot him.”
What she did was murder. She had no reason to shoot him. He was no threat to her; he was exiting her home and running away. She should go to prison for a long time.

How the hell do you know. You weren't there.

We slaughtered you, long ago. It inspired Hitler no less. You might as well not exist.

If It was not for the "white man" we dirt worshippers would still be playing around with sticks and dirt... Lol

Native American is a political name has nothing to do with a race, quit believing everything you see in the movies. Dumbass
Lol

Native American is the name given to non-whities here. whom whitey did his level best to wipe from the face of the earth, and damn near succeeded.

But there will be a civil suit and I don't like her chances. Can't say she was fearful for herself when she rushed to danger.

I think her chances are going to be good in getting out of it. She was protecting her home after several robberies. The law in Florida allows her to defend her property.

You are sick. Wanting to kill people just because they steal. There are rational laws in our country, civilized laws. Civilized, sane people do not believe you kill someone for stealing. You are a sick, sick person. You are exactly the type of person who should never be allowed to possess a gun.
Oh, but he loves guns of course, sells them, carries one everywhere (even though he admits he doesn't need to) because it makes him feel like a man.

So it's okay with you, for people to break in and enter? Where does it end then? You got to draw the line somewhere, Not like Barry's red line.
But enough is enough… I don't understand appeasement.

I sell firearms, buy more guns and ammo...
More guns less crime

So it's okay with you, for people to break in and enter? Where does it end then? You got to draw the line somewhere, Not like Barry's red line.
But enough is enough… I don't understand appeasement.
So, draw the line. At what age would you not shoot someone illegally on your property, or someone stealing from you?

Lol

Native American is the name given to non-whities here. whom whitey did his level best to wipe from the face of the earth, and damn near succeeded.

And we are worse off now more than ever do to a political correctness. Dumbass

Forum List

Back