17 year old Dindu burgler shot dead by homeowner

Another John Wayne wannabe, who was at no risk. Essentially, murder...

The 54-year-old woman told police her surveillance system alerted her to the break-in of her home. She said she rushed home and found the teen climbing out of a window.

“She observed a subject leaving the home through the rear,” said police Det. Dan Ferrin.

Miami-Dade police said there was a confrontation and shots were fired. Police said they were on scene seconds after the shooting and gave CPR to the teen. Johnson was rushed to the hospital where he was pronounced dead.

“What’s wrong with her,” asked Johnson’s sister Nisha Johnson. “She did not have to shoot him.”
What she did was murder. She had no reason to shoot him. He was no threat to her; he was exiting her home and running away. She should go to prison for a long time.

Your views would be different if some scumbag broke into YOUR home. It's happened to me while I was asleep in my bed, and it was VERY scary. I was literally shaking and afraid to move! Lucky for me it was just some neighborhood dork, and lucky for HIM I didn't have a gun or other weapon at my disposal.

Another John Wayne wannabe, who was at no risk. Essentially, murder...

The 54-year-old woman told police her surveillance system alerted her to the break-in of her home. She said she rushed home and found the teen climbing out of a window.

“She observed a subject leaving the home through the rear,” said police Det. Dan Ferrin.

Miami-Dade police said there was a confrontation and shots were fired. Police said they were on scene seconds after the shooting and gave CPR to the teen. Johnson was rushed to the hospital where he was pronounced dead.

“What’s wrong with her,” asked Johnson’s sister Nisha Johnson. “She did not have to shoot him.”
What she did was murder. She had no reason to shoot him. He was no threat to her; he was exiting her home and running away. She should go to prison for a long time.
Are you stupid in the head??
It's appeasers like you is why crime is so high in urban areas... Dumbass

“If there’s any type of situation that happens or they believe there’s a burglary at the home or any type of confrontation, dial 911. Have the police make that confrontation,” Ferrin said. “That’s what we’re here for.”

When seconds count, police are only minutes away.

If they show up at all.

In this case the woman was minutes away and rushed to trouble.

She's allowed to defend her home.

But there will be a civil suit and I don't like her chances. Can't say she was fearful for herself when she rushed to danger.

I think her chances are going to be good in getting out of it. She was protecting her home after several robberies. The law in Florida allows her to defend her property.
She should be given a accommodation, for taking the trash out... Lol

She should get a lawyer...

I agree. She will need to protect her interests for when the book and movie rights are negotiated..
Actually, she's a worthless **** so, you'll approve.

I approve of any homeowner ridding the world of a burglar. One less piece of shit taxpayers have to keep up in prison.
Life is certainly, and depressingly, cheap to you people, that's for sure.

No wonder I so strongly reject your kind. You have all the humanity of a tennis ball.

...says the fuckhead that has openly called for the death of the human race. Just BATHE in that hypocrisy, dude!
Nothing hypocritical about. Be nice to each other, until I see all humans to hell. TY...

Yes, too bad he wasn't 11-years-old instead. That might have stopped many other crimes right?
Well, world is better off for it, he was just a little thug...
He won't be Robbing anyone else's houses…
Yep, and you want all those little thieving ******* shot dead eh Rusty...
So do you. Hypocrite.

Yes, too bad he wasn't 11-years-old instead. That might have stopped many other crimes right?
Na, my scalping days are over… LOL

Doesn't sound like. And hey, if it's okay to kill an 11-year-old, is there age when it isn't okay to shoot an intruder? If 11 is okay, then 10 and 8 must be okay. is 6 too young or is there no limit?

The little punk is one less person you have to take out right?? You and your cause from out of your mom's basement right? consultant.

He's just another internet douchebag. This place is infested with them.
PAINTMYHOUSE =
troll+6.jpg

But he wasn't an 11 year old. He was 17 and in all appearances an adult.

Just like the other Treyvon who also got ventilated.
Really, 17 looks like an adult? What about 15 or 13? Does age make a difference, do tell?

LOL. Growing up Indian, we've been taught how to take enemy scalps. You know, should the need ever arise.

The little punk is one less person you have to take out right?? You and your cause from out of your mom's basement right? consultant.

He's just another internet douchebag. This place is infested with them.
PAINTMYHOUSE =
troll+6.jpg
Nope, and drop it, it's annoying for you to be such a child.

So do you. Hypocrite.
Nope. Not a one. TY.

Really, 17 looks like an adult? What about 15 or 13? Does age make a difference, do tell?
Yes, 17 looks like an adult.

Trevon-Johnson-1-1024x622.jpg

Just another gangbanger, the trash needed to be taken out… LOL

Forum List

Back