17 year old Dindu burgler shot dead by homeowner

Another John Wayne wannabe, who was at no risk. Essentially, murder...

The 54-year-old woman told police her surveillance system alerted her to the break-in of her home. She said she rushed home and found the teen climbing out of a window.

“She observed a subject leaving the home through the rear,” said police Det. Dan Ferrin.

Miami-Dade police said there was a confrontation and shots were fired. Police said they were on scene seconds after the shooting and gave CPR to the teen. Johnson was rushed to the hospital where he was pronounced dead.

“What’s wrong with her,” asked Johnson’s sister Nisha Johnson. “She did not have to shoot him.”

You're a retard. The story is completely one-sided, who the fuck cares what the relatives of the thug have to say? For all we know he attacked her. Maybe he was reaching for this waistband.

Found this:

On March 23, 2005, The Florida Senate passed SB-436, the "Castle Doctrine" unanimously, by a vote of 39 YEAS to zero NAYS. They know something about this bill.

On April 5, The Florida House passed SB-436, "Castle Doctrine" by a vote of 94 YEAS to 20 NAYS, a margin of better than four to one.

On April 26, Governor Jeb Bush SIGNED SB-436, the "Castle Doctrine" into law (Chapter No. 2005-27) It takes effect on October 1, 2005.

The Florida "Castle Doctrine" law basically does three things:

One: It establishes, in law, the presumption that a criminal who forcibly enters or intrudes into your home or occupied vehicle is there to cause death or great bodily harm, therefore a person may use any manner of force, including deadly force, against that person.

Two: It removes the "duty to retreat" if you are attacked in any place you have a right to be. You no longer have to turn your back on a criminal and try to run when attacked. Instead, you may stand your ground and fight back, meeting force with force, including deadly force, if you reasonably believe it is necessary to prevent death or great bodily harm to yourself or others. [This is an American right repeatedly recognized in Supreme Court gun cases.]

Three: It provides that persons using force authorized by law shall not be prosecuted for using such force.

It also prohibits criminals and their families from suing victims for injuring or killing the criminals who have attacked them.

In short, it gives rights back to law-abiding people and forces judges and prosecutors who are prone to coddling criminals to instead focus on protecting victims.

~ Florida Castle Doctrine

Update: It appears it's still on the books. From 2015 ~ Statutes & Constitution :View Statutes : Online Sunshine

This is how it should be all across the country. We have a right to defend ourselves against potential attackers who break and enter into our homes and threaten our security and sense of well being.

Since she found him in her home, she had to be there. I don't care whether a surveillance system alerted her or a neighbor called. She was there when he was there. End of story. The result is that a piece of shit can no longer steal and that's a good thing.

Any more stupidity from you, you dumb son of a bitch?
she was not home at the time of the break in ,she shot him as he was leaving ,
we don't even know if she was inside or outside the house .
the report again is ambiguous about it.

as to this "The result is that a piece of shit can no longer steal and that's a good thing." conservative 65
and?

Meh, no great loss to the world. Thinning the herd and all.
remind me to say that when you are hit by a bus...

So, how many homes have you broken into?
none of your business ...who many bogus isms are you gonna spout today?

I know mine hasn't been one of them.

Thems the breaks when you live a life of crime. :)
non sequitur

Not at all. Criminals are killed all the time because of their poor life choices.
false! they are killed because they get caught .
everybody makes bad life choices.
your sanctimony is laughable

I've never broken into someone's home . . . you?
when I was young ..one of those bad life choices .
I'm sure you've done something equally as stupid.

It's a shame someone didn't treat you the way you should have been treated.

If you're sure, prove it.

It doesn't matter what the value is of what I own. It's worth more than the life of someone that would try to steal it. I don't cheapen a thief's value, they do it by being a thief.
And there we go. To you your property is worth more than a human life. Nuff said.

Damn right it is. Something I earned is worth more to me than someone that, by their own actions, proves they don't even care about their own life.

Are you telling me that you would let someone steal what you worked to earn?
Yes, and I have, it it was of no value compared to a human life.

Thanks for proving you're a dumbass. Someone that would steal to me has shown they don't value their life. If they did, they wouldn't steal.
bullshit ! stealing from you would be relatively easy, to rob your house all that would be needed is to do it when your not there ,
the same rule applies to your car, to rob you personally wait till you're un armed ...
your let them try attitude is good for your moral but useless for anything else .

You sound just like the piece of shit that was killed for robbing.

Till you're unarmed? Why don't you tell me when that is. Better yet, why don't you prove what you say is easy to do and find out.

Do you understand what "confrontation" means?

Bingo!

Idiot!
It's ambiguous any details come from your imagination.
Doesn't change the fact she wasn't there.

Explain how she can shoot someone while they are there is she wasn't there.
The 54-year-old woman told police her surveillance system alerted her to the break-in of her home. She said she rushed home and found the teen climbing out of a window.
any more willfully ignorant questions,?

Since she found him in her home, she had to be there. I don't care whether a surveillance system alerted her or a neighbor called. She was there when he was there. End of story. The result is that a piece of shit can no longer steal and that's a good thing.

Any more stupidity from you, you dumb son of a bitch?
she was not home at the time of the break in ,she shot him as he was leaving ,
we don't even know if she was inside or outside the house .
the report again is ambiguous about it.

as to this "The result is that a piece of shit can no longer steal and that's a good thing." conservative 65
and?

It doesn't matter whether she was there when he first went it. She was there before he left.

It doesn't matter whether she was inside or outside. What we do know is that he was where he didn't belong and got exactly what he deserved.

Thems the breaks when you live a life of crime. :)
non sequitur

Not at all. Criminals are killed all the time because of their poor life choices.
false! they are killed because they get caught .
everybody makes bad life choices.
your sanctimony is laughable

I've never broken into someone's home . . . you?
when I was young ..one of those bad life choices .
I'm sure you've done something equally as stupid.

Someone should have given you what you deserved.

It doesn't matter what the value is of what I own. It's worth more than the life of someone that would try to steal it. I don't cheapen a thief's value, they do it by being a thief.
And there we go. To you your property is worth more than a human life. Nuff said.

Damn right it is. Something I earned is worth more to me than someone that, by their own actions, proves they don't even care about their own life.

Are you telling me that you would let someone steal what you worked to earn?
Yes, and I have, it it was of no value compared to a human life.

Thanks for proving you're a dumbass. Someone that would steal to me has shown they don't value their life. If they did, they wouldn't steal.
bullshit ! stealing from you would be relatively easy, to rob your house all that would be needed is to do it when your not there ,
the same rule applies to your car, to rob you personally wait till you're un armed ...
your let them try attitude is good for your moral but useless for anything else .

This homeowner wasn't there when the piece of shit broke in. See how that worked out when she came back and WAS THERE before the piece of shit left. If it's so easy, revert to your younger days and make you best try.

Thug Lives don't matter

TRUE.., but they get off Scott free, kinda like this..,
\
a6ff6b83e80b0c0a44368356bceb229cc00a6eb2bcbabfe178aff25610fefb24_1.jpg

“If there’s any type of situation that happens or they believe there’s a burglary at the home or any type of confrontation, dial 911. Have the police make that confrontation,” Ferrin said. “That’s what we’re here for.”

When seconds count, police are only minutes away.

If they show up at all.

In this case the woman was minutes away and rushed to trouble.

She's allowed to defend her home.

But there will be a civil suit and I don't like her chances. Can't say she was fearful for herself when she rushed to danger.

I think her chances are going to be good in getting out of it. She was protecting her home after several robberies. The law in Florida allows her to defend her property.

“She observed a subject leaving the home through the rear,” said police Det. Dan Ferrin.

Miami-Dade police said there was a confrontation and shots were fired. Police said they were on scene seconds after the shooting and gave CPR to the teen. Johnson was rushed to the hospital where he was pronounced dead.

“What’s wrong with her,” asked Johnson’s sister Nisha Johnson. “She did not have to shoot him.”
What she did was murder. She had no reason to shoot him. He was no threat to her; he was exiting her home and running away. She should go to prison for a long time.

She should get a medal.
She should get a lawyer...

I agree. She will need to protect her interests for when the book and movie rights are negotiated..
Actually, she's a worthless **** so, you'll approve.

I approve of any homeowner ridding the world of a burglar. One less piece of shit taxpayers have to keep up in prison.
Life is certainly, and depressingly, cheap to you people, that's for sure.

No wonder I so strongly reject your kind. You have all the humanity of a tennis ball.

...says the fuckhead that has openly called for the death of the human race. Just BATHE in that hypocrisy, dude!

She should get a lawyer...

I agree. She will need to protect her interests for when the book and movie rights are negotiated..
Actually, she's a worthless **** so, you'll approve.

I approve of any homeowner ridding the world of a burglar. One less piece of shit taxpayers have to keep up in prison.
Life is certainly, and depressingly, cheap to you people, that's for sure.

No wonder I so strongly reject your kind. You have all the humanity of a tennis ball.

...says the fuckhead that has openly called for the death of the human race. Just BATHE in that hypocrisy, dude!
...from his moms basement

Found this:

On March 23, 2005, The Florida Senate passed SB-436, the "Castle Doctrine" unanimously, by a vote of 39 YEAS to zero NAYS. They know something about this bill.

On April 5, The Florida House passed SB-436, "Castle Doctrine" by a vote of 94 YEAS to 20 NAYS, a margin of better than four to one.

On April 26, Governor Jeb Bush SIGNED SB-436, the "Castle Doctrine" into law (Chapter No. 2005-27) It takes effect on October 1, 2005.

One: It establishes, in law, the presumption that a criminal who forcibly enters or intrudes into your home or occupied vehicle is there to cause death or great bodily harm, therefore a person may use any manner of force, including deadly force, against that person.

Two: It removes the "duty to retreat" if you are attacked in any place you have a right to be. You no longer have to turn your back on a criminal and try to run when attacked. Instead, you may stand your ground and fight back, meeting force with force, including deadly force, if you reasonably believe it is necessary to prevent death or great bodily harm to yourself or others. [This is an American right repeatedly recognized in Supreme Court gun cases.]

Three: It provides that persons using force authorized by law shall not be prosecuted for using such force.

It also prohibits criminals and their families from suing victims for injuring or killing the criminals who have attacked them.

In short, it gives rights back to law-abiding people and forces judges and prosecutors who are prone to coddling criminals to instead focus on protecting victims.

Update: It appears it's still on the books. From 2015 ~ Statutes & Constitution :View Statutes : Online Sunshine
Leftist idiots on this forum are gleefully predicting a lawsuit against the homeowner. I attempted to explain that Florida's Castle Doctrine protects against such a suit and yet they insist I'm wrong. But here it is in black and white.

Like who? I don't see where left and right will support this kind of criminality. This asshole deserved to be shot.
It was on another thread on this story, Paintmyhouse moaning about the death of this thug and reveling in the anticipation of a lawsuit.

Found this:

Leftist idiots on this forum are gleefully predicting a lawsuit against the homeowner. I attempted to explain that Florida's Castle Doctrine protects against such a suit and yet they insist I'm wrong. But here it is in black and white.

Like who? I don't see where left and right will support this kind of criminality. This asshole deserved to be shot.
It was on another thread on this story, Paintmyhouse moaning about the death of this thug and reveling in the anticipation of a lawsuit.

That's awful.

What she did was murder. She had no reason to shoot him. He was no threat to her; he was exiting her home and running away. She should go to prison for a long time.

No she shouldn't. He violated her home and her security. HE was where he should not have been and for the purpose of robbery! WTF is wrong with you?

Forum List

Back