17 year old Dindu burgler shot dead by homeowner

And I said in other posts, I am more inclined to believe the homeowner over a robber's family that wasn't there and that justifies his criminal activity. But nutters seem to want to believe those that justify criminal activity.
If you are inclined to believe one side or the other without all the evidence being in it's a bias

Not shit Sherlock, you are a fucking genius Captain Obvious!

You tend to believe the criminal's family, I tend to believe the homeowner.
False! I have no opinion either way.
Thanks for confirming the rampant bias in this thread.

I confirm my bias, no one else's.
Bullshit! Your bias matches all the other "home owner supporters".
Your bias by extension comfirms the others.

Your bias matches the rest of the home breakers. It's not a surprise one like you that did that looks out for the well being of another one of your kind.

home grown?
I have my Medical marijuana card. I can have 2 ounces on me

Another pothead claiming to have a medical condition where he "needs" marijuana.
If we are free in America why do I have to explain anything to you?

I love conservatives who claim they are for freedom but want to legislate what we smoke and what we do in our bedrooms

I love Liberals who claim they are for choice then force the rest of us to fund things they think we should fund.
Who's we ?

Those you think should be forced to fund all sorts of social programs without giving the choice, something you say you believe in, to say no. You claim to support freedom and choice when it's nothing more than freedom to do what you think someone should be able to do. If you don't like something, you don't think a choice to do it should exist.

I find stealing from me offensive.

You do have a problem. You broke into a house and make claims that you are sure others have done stupid things on that level. I'm still waiting on you to tell me what I did that was stupid. If you make the claim criminal, back it up.

That you would break into someone else's house means you've shown you're worthless.
subjective morality.
fail ..

Nothing subjective about it. You admitted you did it. Someone that would do that is worthless. Very objective. I can't help it you're a failure for having done so. You should have been taught better.
More subjective bullshitting

It's a fact you weren't taught better is you broke into someone else's house.
All so subjective bullshit.

You broke into someone else's house. Are you saying you were taught better and were too stupid to listen? You have two options. You either were taught better and didn't listen or you weren't taught better.

First, she should not have confronted him. Anyone with a grain of sense would call the police, not confront a burgler on her own. Second, there is nothing to say he attacked her with a weapon or with any force. For all we know, the confrontation was verbal. Bottom line, you do not murder people because they are theives. You call the police.

He was in her house, who is confronting who? There is nothing to say he didn't attack her, there is no indication there was verbal confrontation or not. We don't know, that is why I'm not calling it a murder. I said without all the facts, I tend not to believe the trespassers cousin.
There was also nothing to say he did either so as with all asshats you are making a false assumption.

And I said in other posts, I am more inclined to believe the homeowner over a robber's family that wasn't there and that justifies his criminal activity. But nutters seem to want to believe those that justify criminal activity.
If you are inclined to believe one side or the other without all the evidence being in it's a bias

You prove that every day.
Thanks, I make a great effort to be non bias.
You on the other hand are drowning in bias and false assumption and dishonesty.

You broke into the house. That's all that matter.

You claimed you were sure something stupid had been done. To make such a claim involves having knowledge. That you have to ask proves you don't know shit.
false! I'm sure you've don't as many or more stupid things as I have the list would be for clarification, so I would not make the myriad of false assumptions you have made about me willfully or through ignorance.
also it's not a claim it a statement of fact ,,if you have gone through your life and claim not to have made any "bad choices , then you are either lying , been locked in a basement your whole life or have a mental illness.

There is a difference between bad choices and doing something stupid just as there is a difference between ignorance and stupidity. A bad choice can be the result of a lack of knowledge in an area, whereas, stupidity, what you did, was knowing better yet still doing it.

Again, if you're sure I've done STUPID things, prove it by giving an example. Until then, what you claim is nothing but an unfounded opinion.
False you need to prove that my statement of fact is a claim false or otherwise.
Since you can't be honest about that reality it can only mean you are guilty and are too much of coward it own up to it.
Choice is choice no Matter how much you try to rationalize and deny it.

YOU made the claim I've done something stupid. That means YOU have to prove that I did not the other way around retard.

If you statement is fact, provide an example to back it up. That's what facts mean.

Since you can't, it proves you're too stupid to understand that it's your place to provide proof of a claim YOU made. I'll wait but all I'll get is excuses from a housebreaking, gutless pussy.
I made no claim .
You are lying like a bitch to avoid that simple fact .

You said you were sure I had done stupid things in my life. To be sure involves being able to provide something objective to back up that claim.

Your bias matches the rest of the home breakers. It's not a surprise one like you that did that looks out for the well being of another one of your kind.
More false accusations.

He was in her house, who is confronting who? There is nothing to say he didn't attack her, there is no indication there was verbal confrontation or not. We don't know, that is why I'm not calling it a murder. I said without all the facts, I tend not to believe the trespassers cousin.
There was also nothing to say he did either so as with all asshats you are making a false assumption.

Says the one that makes claims he's sure of then can't provide one bit of evidence to back it up. Because you did stupid things doesn't mean I did. You stated you broke into someone else's house. Are you claiming that wasn't stupid?

I have my Medical marijuana card. I can have 2 ounces on me

Another pothead claiming to have a medical condition where he "needs" marijuana.

I love conservatives who claim they are for freedom but want to legislate what we smoke and what we do in our bedrooms

I love Liberals who claim they are for choice then force the rest of us to fund things they think we should fund.
Who's we ?

Those you think should be forced to fund all sorts of social programs without giving the choice, something you say you believe in, to say no. You claim to support freedom and choice when it's nothing more than freedom to do what you think someone should be able to do. If you don't like something, you don't think a choice to do it should exist.
Kinda early to make no sense , don't ya think?

More false accusations.

Yet nothing to support your claims of it being so.

Who's we ?

Your kind are easy to spot. You clamor about choice then deny choice when it doesn't suit your biases.

false! I'm sure you've don't as many or more stupid things as I have the list would be for clarification, so I would not make the myriad of false assumptions you have made about me willfully or through ignorance.
also it's not a claim it a statement of fact ,,if you have gone through your life and claim not to have made any "bad choices , then you are either lying , been locked in a basement your whole life or have a mental illness.

There is a difference between bad choices and doing something stupid just as there is a difference between ignorance and stupidity. A bad choice can be the result of a lack of knowledge in an area, whereas, stupidity, what you did, was knowing better yet still doing it.

Again, if you're sure I've done STUPID things, prove it by giving an example. Until then, what you claim is nothing but an unfounded opinion.
False you need to prove that my statement of fact is a claim false or otherwise.
Since you can't be honest about that reality it can only mean you are guilty and are too much of coward it own up to it.

YOU made the claim I've done something stupid. That means YOU have to prove that I did not the other way around retard.

If you statement is fact, provide an example to back it up. That's what facts mean.

Since you can't, it proves you're too stupid to understand that it's your place to provide proof of a claim YOU made. I'll wait but all I'll get is excuses from a housebreaking, gutless pussy.
I made no claim .

You said you were sure I had done stupid things in my life. To be sure involves being able to provide something objective to back up that claim.
Still lying ,

A liar, too, I see.

I made no claim .

Still lying ,

Back up the claim you made and prove you're sure.

More false accusations.

It's false because you have nothing to support your allgations

More false accusations.

It's false because you have nothing to support your allgations

YOU stated you had broken in to someone else's house when younger. Are you now lying and saying you didn't?

Says the one that makes claims he's sure of then can't provide one bit of evidence to back it up. Because you did stupid things doesn't mean I did. You stated you broke into someone else's house. Are you claiming that wasn't stupid?
Still lying.
Yes I was stupid, but it's not my stupidity at the issue here it your almost phycopathic denial of never doing anything that was stupid or dishonest.
Your faux self righteous bullshit is laughable.

Who's we ?

Your kind are easy to spot. You clamor about choice then deny choice when it doesn't suit your biases.
Also false!

Still lying.
Yes I was stupid, but it's not my stupidity at the issue here it your almost phycopathic denial of never doing anything that was stupid or dishonest.
Your faux self righteous bullshit is laughable.

The issue is you said you were sure I had yet have provided nothing to support YOUR claim. It's your claim that is the issue, a claim you haven't proven.

A liar, too, I see.
Nope objective observation.

Who's we ?

Also false!

Plenty of your own words to back it up.

Let's prove it. If a woman that says what she does with her body has children she can't afford, should those of us she told to butt out of her choice be able to say no when it comes to supporting her children?

Forum List

Back