17 year old Dindu burgler shot dead by homeowner

What you haven't proven is that I've done, as you claimed, something stupid. Still waiting liar.

The sad part in the whole thing with you break in was that someone didn't treat you the way this piece of shit in the thread was treated.
Your denial is evidence that you did you're just not man enough to admit it.
So are you saying I should have been killed?
I was only 10.

Seems you're not man enough to provide ONE example of something you say you are sure happened.

Age is irrelevant. Actions are.
Backpedalling like a bitch again .
Answer the question. do you wish I'd been shot?

Says the one that is sure I've done something stupid yet can't provide one example.
False! Not can't but not needed.

If your claim is to have any validity, it's exactly what is needed. If you could, you would have done so already. Since you haven't, saying it must have happened is not proof.

Hey folks conservative 65 thinks it ok to shoot 10 years old kids for being stupid.

Subjective moralizing.

Objective observation. See how that work you worthless waste of oxygen. You proved your were worthless the moment you broke into someone else's house.
And you've done something just aso stupid.

ONE example is all I need from you. Do you have that specific example? If not, you have no proof.
You denial is all the example needed.
An honest person would just agree that they have done something stupid in their lives .
You admit to nothing .
That all by itself is proof .

An honest person would provide ONE example of something they are sure occurred.

I can't admit to something that didn't happen. That's what you want me to do. Again, ONE example if you're sure. If you can't, your claim has been refuted.
Your repeated denial is the best example possible.

Your denial is evidence that you did you're just not man enough to admit it.
So are you saying I should have been killed?
I was only 10.

Seems you're not man enough to provide ONE example of something you say you are sure happened.

Age is irrelevant. Actions are.
Backpedalling like a bitch again .
Answer the question. do you wish I'd been shot?

Says the one that is sure I've done something stupid yet can't provide one example.
False! Not can't but not needed.

If your claim is to have any validity, it's exactly what is needed. If you could, you would have done so already. Since you haven't, saying it must have happened is not proof.
Drowning in defensivness.

false! I'm sure you've don't as many or more stupid things as I have the list would be for clarification, so I would not make the myriad of false assumptions you have made about me willfully or through ignorance.
also it's not a claim it a statement of fact ,,if you have gone through your life and claim not to have made any "bad choices , then you are either lying , been locked in a basement your whole life or have a mental illness.

There is a difference between bad choices and doing something stupid just as there is a difference between ignorance and stupidity. A bad choice can be the result of a lack of knowledge in an area, whereas, stupidity, what you did, was knowing better yet still doing it.

Again, if you're sure I've done STUPID things, prove it by giving an example. Until then, what you claim is nothing but an unfounded opinion.
False you need to prove that my statement of fact is a claim false or otherwise.
Since you can't be honest about that reality it can only mean you are guilty and are too much of coward it own up to it.
Choice is choice no Matter how much you try to rationalize and deny it.

YOU made the claim I've done something stupid. That means YOU have to prove that I did not the other way around retard.

If you statement is fact, provide an example to back it up. That's what facts mean.

Since you can't, it proves you're too stupid to understand that it's your place to provide proof of a claim YOU made. I'll wait but all I'll get is excuses from a housebreaking, gutless pussy.
I made no claim .
You are lying like a bitch to avoid that simple fact .

You said you were sure I had done stupid things in my life. To be sure involves being able to provide something objective to back up that claim.
You're a saint

There was also nothing to say he did either so as with all asshats you are making a false assumption.

And I said in other posts, I am more inclined to believe the homeowner over a robber's family that wasn't there and that justifies his criminal activity. But nutters seem to want to believe those that justify criminal activity.
If you are inclined to believe one side or the other without all the evidence being in it's a bias

You prove that every day.
Thanks, I make a great effort to be non bias.
You on the other hand are drowning in bias and false assumption and dishonesty.

Says the one that makes claims he's sure of then can't provide one bit of evidence to back it up. Because you did stupid things doesn't mean I did. You stated you broke into someone else's house. Are you claiming that wasn't stupid?
It doesn't matter if you're a saint. Your political philosophy is wack

And I said in other posts, I am more inclined to believe the homeowner over a robber's family that wasn't there and that justifies his criminal activity. But nutters seem to want to believe those that justify criminal activity.
If you are inclined to believe one side or the other without all the evidence being in it's a bias

Says the one that makes claims he's sure of then can't provide one bit of evidence to back it up. Because you did stupid things doesn't mean I did. You stated you broke into someone else's house. Are you claiming that wasn't stupid?

Wack? Lol! You are dating yourself.

What did I deserve eh? Slappy of slapdick.

What thieves who break into houses deserve. When you choose to be a criminal, there are consequences.
not an answer.
what do they deserve, in your delusional opinion?

There is no specific answer. You and PMH have indicated that you would let someone steal from you. To the two of you, what a thief deserves is different than what the homeowner on this thread thought the thief deserved. If you think the thief deserves what you've earned, that's you choice. If I believe the thief deserves what this lady provided him, that's my choice.
The choice of immoral scum...

Seems the immoral scum got what he deserved for doing what he shouldn't have done.
Theft = death? Grow the fuck up, if that's even possible in your case.

Wack? Lol! You are dating yourself.
Here's why I feel bad. I'm here in a laundromat doing my blankets. Lots of nice blacks Hispanics and Muslims not bothering anyone. Lovely.

If 95% of white society is good, so is 91% of black society. Of course I'm making up the percentages but you get the point. And while I understand being born into poverty isn't fair it is also within their own abilities to get their numbers up to our levels.

I'll keep saying it even though it sounds like eugenics but in the future hopefully parents won't be as ignorant as some of these dindu people would stop having children. Having kids is a big responsibility and if your kids a burglar you got him killed by not teaching him right. That person should have never had that child. It's one reason I favor abortion. I want abortion to be an option for dindos

Hey folks conservative 65 thinks it ok to shoot 10 years old kids for being stupid.
Yeppers. That is because, he "thinks" like a ten-year-old...

You would know.
Speaking of grade school taunts!

After,your pages of BS? Lol! Classic daws stupidity.

Every single day us metro detroiters here see or read about murders or shootings in Detroit. I'm curious what you think we should do with this guy. He walks up behind a guy and is gonna Rob him of his gold necklace. The victim comes out of the car swinging and gets shot 5 times. He luckily survives.

What should we do with that shooter? I ask you and the others here.

Every single day us metro detroiters here see or read about murders or shootings in Detroit. I'm curious what you think we should do with this guy. He walks up behind a guy and is gonna Rob him of his gold necklace. The victim comes out of the car swinging and gets shot 5 times. He luckily survives.

I don't know about the shooter, but you should get the fuck out of Detroit.

I don't know about the shooter, but you should get the fuck out of Detroit.
I don't go there since my grandmother died in 2010 unless I'm going downtown.

Any white who stops at a black gas station is a fool

Forum List

Back