17 year old Dindu burgler shot dead by homeowner

And I said in other posts, I am more inclined to believe the homeowner over a robber's family that wasn't there and that justifies his criminal activity. But nutters seem to want to believe those that justify criminal activity.
If you are inclined to believe one side or the other without all the evidence being in it's a bias

You prove that every day.
Thanks, I make a great effort to be non bias.
You on the other hand are drowning in bias and false assumption and dishonesty.

A liar, too, I see.
Nope objective observation.

No, you're still a worthless, lying piece of dog shit.

Bullshit! Your bias matches all the other "home owner supporters".
Your bias by extension comfirms the others.

Your bias matches the rest of the home breakers. It's not a surprise one like you that did that looks out for the well being of another one of your kind.
More false accusations.

Yet nothing to support your claims of it being so.
It's false because you have nothing to support your allgations

YOU stated you had broken in to someone else's house when younger. Are you now lying and saying you didn't?
I never denied that, once again you are making false accusations.

Your bias matches the rest of the home breakers. It's not a surprise one like you that did that looks out for the well being of another one of your kind.
More false accusations.

YOU stated you had broken in to someone else's house when younger. Are you now lying and saying you didn't?

What you haven't proven is that I've done, as you claimed, something stupid. Still waiting liar.

The sad part in the whole thing with you break in was that someone didn't treat you the way this piece of shit in the thread was treated.

If you are inclined to believe one side or the other without all the evidence being in it's a bias

Says the one that makes claims he's sure of then can't provide one bit of evidence to back it up. Because you did stupid things doesn't mean I did. You stated you broke into someone else's house. Are you claiming that wasn't stupid?
Still lying.
Yes I was stupid, but it's not my stupidity at the issue here it your almost phycopathic denial of never doing anything that was stupid or dishonest.
Your faux self righteous bullshit is laughable.

The issue is you said you were sure I had yet have provided nothing to support YOUR claim. It's your claim that is the issue, a claim you haven't proven.
I am sure the only proof need is your constant denial of never doing anything stupid.

Who's we ?

Those you think should be forced to fund all sorts of social programs without giving the choice, something you say you believe in, to say no. You claim to support freedom and choice when it's nothing more than freedom to do what you think someone should be able to do. If you don't like something, you don't think a choice to do it should exist.
Kinda early to make no sense , don't ya think?

Your kind are easy to spot. You clamor about choice then deny choice when it doesn't suit your biases.
Also false!

Plenty of your own words to back it up.

Let's prove it. If a woman that says what she does with her body has children she can't afford, should those of us she told to butt out of her choice be able to say no when it comes to supporting her children?
You don't anyway .
So your analog is meaningless.

Says the one that makes claims he's sure of then can't provide one bit of evidence to back it up. Because you did stupid things doesn't mean I did. You stated you broke into someone else's house. Are you claiming that wasn't stupid?
Still lying.
Yes I was stupid, but it's not my stupidity at the issue here it your almost phycopathic denial of never doing anything that was stupid or dishonest.
Your faux self righteous bullshit is laughable.

The issue is you said you were sure I had yet have provided nothing to support YOUR claim. It's your claim that is the issue, a claim you haven't proven.
I am sure the only proof need is your constant denial of never doing anything stupid.

Then you're not sure unless you can provide a specific example. Until then, it's subjective speculation.

A liar, too, I see.

Subjective moralizing.

Those you think should be forced to fund all sorts of social programs without giving the choice, something you say you believe in, to say no. You claim to support freedom and choice when it's nothing more than freedom to do what you think someone should be able to do. If you don't like something, you don't think a choice to do it should exist.

Your kind are easy to spot. You clamor about choice then deny choice when it doesn't suit your biases.
Also false!

Let's prove it. If a woman that says what she does with her body has children she can't afford, should those of us she told to butt out of her choice be able to say no when it comes to supporting her children?
You don't anyway .

That refusal to answer is enough proof that you don't believe I have a choice to say no.

A liar, too, I see.

Subjective moralizing.

Objective observation. See how that work you worthless waste of oxygen. You proved your were worthless the moment you broke into someone else's house.

More false accusations.

What you haven't proven is that I've done, as you claimed, something stupid. Still waiting liar.

The sad part in the whole thing with you break in was that someone didn't treat you the way this piece of shit in the thread was treated.
Your denial is evidence that you did you're just not man enough to admit it.
So are you saying I should have been killed?
I was only 10.

Also false!

You don't anyway .

That refusal to answer is enough proof that you don't believe I have a choice to say no.
False .
I did answer you just don't like it.

I was only 10.

Seems you're not man enough to provide ONE example of something you say you are sure happened.

Age is irrelevant. Actions are.

Also false!

You don't anyway .

False .
I did answer you just don't like it.

An answer would have included an example of something stupid you are sure I've done.

A liar, too, I see.

Subjective moralizing.

Objective observation. See how that work you worthless waste of oxygen. You proved your were worthless the moment you broke into someone else's house.
And you've done something just aso stupid.

A liar, too, I see.

Subjective moralizing.

ONE example is all I need from you. Do you have that specific example? If not, you have no proof.

I was only 10.

Seems you're not man enough to provide ONE example of something you say you are sure happened.

Backpedalling like a bitch again .
Answer the question. do you wish I'd been shot?

I was only 10.

Says the one that is sure I've done something stupid yet can't provide one example.

Subjective moralizing.

ONE example is all I need from you. Do you have that specific example? If not, you have no proof.
You denial is all the example needed.
An honest person would just agree that they have done something stupid in their lives .
You admit to nothing .
That all by itself is proof .

I was only 10.

Says the one that is sure I've done something stupid yet can't provide one example.
False! Not can't but not needed.

Subjective moralizing.

You denial is all the example needed.
An honest person would just agree that they have done something stupid in their lives .
You admit to nothing .
That all by itself is proof .

An honest person would provide ONE example of something they are sure occurred.

I can't admit to something that didn't happen. That's what you want me to do. Again, ONE example if you're sure. If you can't, your claim has been refuted.

Forum List

Back