17 year old Dindu burgler shot dead by homeowner

Theft = death? Grow the fuck up, if that's even possible in your case.
Stupidity = death sometimes. Fortunately for you, not always.
That is true but while what he did was stupid, what she did, taking a human life when it wasn't necessary, is not him getting what he deserved. That was his day in court.

We don't know if it was necessary or not. I'll just wait for the facts.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That is true but while what he did was stupid, what she did, taking a human life when it wasn't necessary, is not him getting what he deserved. That was his day in court.

We have more than enough facts.

For a guy that doesn't give a shit, I'm sure you do. For those of us that seek justice, no.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

For a guy that doesn't give a shit, I'm sure you do. For those of us that seek justice, no.
Justice?

Fact 1. He was leaving.
Fact 2. The cops were on the way.
Fact 3. The penalty for burglary is not death.
Fact 4. See fact one.

Indeed we do.
She shot him coming out of her house after tripping the alarm
End of story, Justifiable Homicide.
She shot a burglar, if this happened more often the burglars would think twice
before committing their crime

Indeed we do.
Shoot speeders, they are breaking the law, and people will slow down...

Indeed we do.
Who the fuck is we?

Indeed we do.
Speeding is not breaking into one's private domain. God only knows what he did in there or what he stole. Criminals have to realize that their actions have consequences.

Indeed we do.
Speeding is not breaking into one's private domain. God only knows what he did in there or what he stole. Criminals have to realize that their actions have consequences.
Speeding is a crime...

Indeed we do.
Speeding is a crime...
Speed Limits are for reference only.

Hey folks conservative 65 thinks it ok to shoot 10 years old kids for being stupid.
Yeppers. That is because, he "thinks" like a ten-year-old...

You would know.
Speaking of grade school taunts!

After,your pages of BS? Lol! Classic daws stupidity.
Best you could do?

You aren't worth any effort.

Indeed we do.
Speeding is a crime...

Not a felony idiot! Comparing a robbery to speeding, what a joke!

Indeed we do.
Speeding is a crime...

A felony doesn't mean a death sentence either. Care to try again?

You prove that every day.
Thanks, I make a great effort to be non bias.
You on the other hand are drowning in bias and false assumption and dishonesty.

Says the one that makes claims he's sure of then can't provide one bit of evidence to back it up. Because you did stupid things doesn't mean I did. You stated you broke into someone else's house. Are you claiming that wasn't stupid?
It doesn't matter if you're a saint. Your political philosophy is wack

Wack? Lol! You are dating yourself.
Here's why I feel bad. I'm here in a laundromat doing my blankets. Lots of nice blacks Hispanics and Muslims not bothering anyone. Lovely.

If 95% of white society is good, so is 91% of black society. Of course I'm making up the percentages but you get the point. And while I understand being born into poverty isn't fair it is also within their own abilities to get their numbers up to our levels.

I'll keep saying it even though it sounds like eugenics but in the future hopefully parents won't be as ignorant as some of these dindu people would stop having children. Having kids is a big responsibility and if your kids a burglar you got him killed by not teaching him right. That person should have never had that child. It's one reason I favor abortion. I want abortion to be an option for dindos

If you're making up the percentages, you have no point.

Give them a coat hanger.

Indeed we do.
Speeding is a crime...

Being stupid enough to break into a house does. According to my State's laws, I have the right to use deadly force if I, not you or anyone else, deems it necessary. The law states that the deadly for can be used whether the process is currently occurring or has already occurred unlawfully. The law extends the right to use deadly force to a vehicle or a place of business.

Don't like it. Tough. It's easy to avoid by not making a stupid choice.

What thieves who break into houses deserve. When you choose to be a criminal, there are consequences.
not an answer.
what do they deserve, in your delusional opinion?

There is no specific answer. You and PMH have indicated that you would let someone steal from you. To the two of you, what a thief deserves is different than what the homeowner on this thread thought the thief deserved. If you think the thief deserves what you've earned, that's you choice. If I believe the thief deserves what this lady provided him, that's my choice.
The choice of immoral scum...

Seems the immoral scum got what he deserved for doing what he shouldn't have done.

It's easy to avoid. Don't break into someone else's house and there is nothing to worry about.
Like I've said before, EVERYTHING I own and have worked for has more value than a piece of shit who thinks it's OK to steal it. THEIR actions have told me they don't value their own life.

Thanks, I make a great effort to be non bias.
You on the other hand are drowning in bias and false assumption and dishonesty.

Says the one that makes claims he's sure of then can't provide one bit of evidence to back it up. Because you did stupid things doesn't mean I did. You stated you broke into someone else's house. Are you claiming that wasn't stupid?
It doesn't matter if you're a saint. Your political philosophy is wack

Wack? Lol! You are dating yourself.
Here's why I feel bad. I'm here in a laundromat doing my blankets. Lots of nice blacks Hispanics and Muslims not bothering anyone. Lovely.

If 95% of white society is good, so is 91% of black society. Of course I'm making up the percentages but you get the point. And while I understand being born into poverty isn't fair it is also within their own abilities to get their numbers up to our levels.

I'll keep saying it even though it sounds like eugenics but in the future hopefully parents won't be as ignorant as some of these dindu people would stop having children. Having kids is a big responsibility and if your kids a burglar you got him killed by not teaching him right. That person should have never had that child. It's one reason I favor abortion. I want abortion to be an option for dindos

If you're making up the percentages, you have no point.

Give them a coat hanger.
What? I don't need to know the exact % to know black communities have higher crime rates than ours. I just have to watch the Detroit news. It's nice and safe where I live. 30 minutes away is a war zone.

If you need to know the exact %ages then you have a point, your head.

Speeding is a crime...

Being stupid enough to break into a house does. According to my State's laws, I have the right to use deadly force if I, not you or anyone else, deems it necessary. The law states that the deadly for can be used whether the process is currently occurring or has already occurred unlawfully. The law extends the right to use deadly force to a vehicle or a place of business.

Don't like it. Tough. It's easy to avoid by not making a stupid choice.

If you shoot an intruder on your porch that is manslaughter. Wait until the intruder kicks your door down and steps both feet in your house, justifiable homicide. Forget the old joke about shooting the intruder on your front porch and dragging the carcass inside your house because there will be a blood trail. Load up your shotgun with rock salt and shoot the intruder in the ass. Intruder learns a valuable lesson and nobody gets killed saving a lot of legal distress.

Forum List

Back