17 year old Dindu burgler shot dead by homeowner

Are you saying that's proof for the entire state and everyone in it? That would be false.
No but that's what you want to be said .
If you claim not to be one . You're lying

If you claim that I am, you must prove it for the claim to be valid. You've provided no proof, therefore, your claim is dismissed for lack of evidence.
No need to prove the obvious

It's selfevident.
For someone who claims never to have done nothing stupid or wrong you have the criminal dodge wired

Are you saying that's proof for the entire state and everyone in it? That would be false.

If you claim that I am, you must prove it for the claim to be valid. You've provided no proof, therefore, your claim is dismissed for lack of evidence.

It's selfevident.
For someone who claims never to have done nothing stupid or wrong you have the criminal dodge wired

To whom, you? A housebreaker has already proven he can't be trusted.

As far as the doing something stupid claim you made, you still haven't proven it. You call that I disagree with your claim as proof of your claim. Not how it works.

It's selfevident.

As far as the doing something stupid claim you made, you still haven't proven it. You call that I disagree with your claim as proof of your claim. Not how it works.
Subjective and evading.

What do you expect a bunch of people whose automatic assumption anytime a white person in authority says something to them is to claim "the only reason you (fill in the blank) to me is because I'm black"?
It's based on real life experiences .
I've seen it first hand .
If you claim race doesn't count , then why would the race of the person or persons matter?

Do you have video of your claimed experiences?

It's selfevident.

Subjective and evading.

You admitted to breaking into a house. That's proof you can't be trusted. Objective proof.

Still no objective evidence to support your claim I've done something stupid? Just one?

What do you expect a bunch of people whose automatic assumption anytime a white person in authority says something to them is to claim "the only reason you (fill in the blank) to me is because I'm black"?
It's based on real life experiences .
I've seen it first hand .
If you claim race doesn't count , then why would the race of the person or persons matter?

Do you have video of your claimed experiences?
Dodge!

It's selfevident.

Subjective and evading.

You admitted to breaking into a house. That's proof you can't be trusted. Objective proof.

Still no objective evidence to support your claim I've done something stupid? Just one?
False! it's proof of my honesty.it's also not objective proof .
Your claim of not to be trusted is about as subjective as is possible.

I've already provided objective proof of your stupidity, you are alive (technically anyway)

Says the one that makes claims he's sure of then can't provide one bit of evidence to back it up. Because you did stupid things doesn't mean I did. You stated you broke into someone else's house. Are you claiming that wasn't stupid?
It doesn't matter if you're a saint. Your political philosophy is wack

Wack? Lol! You are dating yourself.
Here's why I feel bad. I'm here in a laundromat doing my blankets. Lots of nice blacks Hispanics and Muslims not bothering anyone. Lovely.

If 95% of white society is good, so is 91% of black society. Of course I'm making up the percentages but you get the point. And while I understand being born into poverty isn't fair it is also within their own abilities to get their numbers up to our levels.

I'll keep saying it even though it sounds like eugenics but in the future hopefully parents won't be as ignorant as some of these dindu people would stop having children. Having kids is a big responsibility and if your kids a burglar you got him killed by not teaching him right. That person should have never had that child. It's one reason I favor abortion. I want abortion to be an option for dindos

If you're making up the percentages, you have no point.

Give them a coat hanger.
What? I don't need to know the exact % to know black communities have higher crime rates than ours. ...

"Ours"?

It's selfevident.

St. Con. Lol

As kids we went into neighbors garage refrigerators and took beers. A crime punishable by death in your neighborhood.

You a horrible person

It's selfevident.

Subjective and evading.

False! it's proof of my honesty.it's also not objective proof .
Your claim of not to be trusted is about as subjective as is possible.

I've already provided objective proof of your stupidity, you are alive (technically anyway)
Usually if you find out enough these hypocrites always expose their hypocrisy

It's selfevident.

St. Con. Lol

As kids we went into neighbors garage refrigerators and took beers. ....

Figures you were a scumbag even then.

It's selfevident.

St. Con. Lol

Like you never did anything wrong or stupid either.

It's selfevident.

St. Con. Lol

breaking into neighbor's homes and stealing from them? No.

It's selfevident.

St. Con. Lol

Rationalizing.

St. Con. Lol

Rationalizing.

How so?

St. Con. Lol

Rationalizing.

How so?
Simply you are rationalizing that because you didn't do a certain kind bad act you are some how less guilty of the stupid shit you've done.
I never understood that kind of scaling

Rationalizing.

How so?
Simply you are rationalizing that because you didn't do a certain kind bad act you are some how less guilty of the stupid shit you've done.

You can't understand how killing someone is different than spitting on the sidewalk? How doing 70 in a 55 zone is different than arson? Are you really so devoid of critical thinking skills?

Rationalizing.

How so?

You can't understand how killing someone is different than spitting on the sidewalk? How doing 70 in a 55 zone is different than arson? Are you really so devoid of critical thinking skills?
False the issue s you are talking about are false equivalents
Btw it anlytical thinking and I'm devoid of nothing.

Forum List

Back