17 year old Dindu burgler shot dead by homeowner

Question....Why are you so sympathetic to a criminal scum bag?
Why is life to you so cheap?
People who break into homes hold human life cheap. They know they are putting people's lives at risk and they don't care.
Nope. They are looking for shit to steal. Nothing at all to do with human life.

It's those who will kill for "material goods" who don't value life.
hey genius....It is HER STUFF....she paid for it. She has the right to defend life and property in her home as she sees fit. What's best is the fact that the law supports such defense. Case closed.
She wasn't in her home, she raced home, and didn't let the cops do their job. There is not a reason in the world she needed to kill him, she just did.
In her defense, how many times have you asked, "where is a cop when you need one?". She should have sat and waited for her valuables to just up and run away and have the cops show up too late? FUck that.

People who break into homes hold human life cheap. They know they are putting people's lives at risk and they don't care.

hey genius....It is HER STUFF....she paid for it. She has the right to defend life and property in her home as she sees fit. What's best is the fact that the law supports such defense. Case closed.
She wasn't in her home, she raced home, and didn't let the cops do their job. There is not a reason in the world she needed to kill him, she just did.
In her defense, how many times have you asked, "where is a cop when you need one?". She should have sat and waited for her valuables to just up and run away and have the cops show up too late? FUck that.
Is her shit worth a human life, yes or no?

If you claim that I am, you must prove it for the claim to be valid. You've provided no proof, therefore, your claim is dismissed for lack of evidence.
No need to prove the obvious

It's selfevident.
For someone who claims never to have done nothing stupid or wrong you have the criminal dodge wired

To whom, you? A housebreaker has already proven he can't be trusted.

As far as the doing something stupid claim you made, you still haven't proven it. You call that I disagree with your claim as proof of your claim. Not how it works.
St. Con. Lol

As kids we went into neighbors garage refrigerators and took beers. A crime punishable by death in your neighborhood.

You a horrible person

You seem to think that what you took matters when THAT you took it is the important factor.

A thief is a horrible person. Someone that tries to justify thievery is a horrible person.

You're a hard line asshole. I'm sure you or someone you love has been stupid. You want proof? The proof is that you are stupid. So therefore you must have done something stupid.

You are not better than those of us who have admitted doing wrong. You only act like you are. And we are all certain you will never be honest.

You're like trump. He never asks God for forgiveness. Like him I'm sure you are a saint. Maybe you've never been in a position to have to steal. Or like Jesus maybe you are perfect? LOL

daws claimed I had done something stupid to an equivalent level of something he admitted he did. I asked for just one example from him. He provided nothing.

If you're sure I've done something stupid, can you provide an example? Saying it isn't an example.

What I'm sure of is you make claims you can't support with evidence.

Do you justify stealing because you believe you're in a position where that's the only way you think you can get it? I don't.

Another John Wayne wannabe, who was at no risk. Essentially, murder...

The 54-year-old woman told police her surveillance system alerted her to the break-in of her home. She said she rushed home and found the teen climbing out of a window.

“She observed a subject leaving the home through the rear,” said police Det. Dan Ferrin.

Miami-Dade police said there was a confrontation and shots were fired. Police said they were on scene seconds after the shooting and gave CPR to the teen. Johnson was rushed to the hospital where he was pronounced dead.

“What’s wrong with her,” asked Johnson’s sister Nisha Johnson. “She did not have to shoot him.”
yeah...Typical liberal shithead thinking.....So we're supposed to allow anyone who chooses to do so break into our homes, take what WE WORKED FOR with zero repercussions?
ya know what? If someone violates my home, they will pay whatever price I deem appropriate...If that means me snapping their tibia with a sand wedge, or blowing a tunnel through their worthless skull, there isn't a prosecutor anywhere that would charge me with so much as a traffic ticket.
If we cannot be safe in our homes, we are doomed.
All are warned. Do not violate the sanctity of the home. Otherwise, suffer the consequences of their actions.
You opinion on this issues is most unpopular. However, it is your opinion....And that is just fine..
No charges.....

The sister of the piece of shit thinks so. She questions what the homeowner did to a thief yet says nothing about the thief and his actions.
She all but justified the theft. "how he gonna get money for his clothes?'

Question....Why are you so sympathetic to a criminal scum bag?

The laws of my state say otherwise. Those laws don't say you get to decide whether deadly force is needed. It says the homeowner does.

Mine is if the no value human thinking it's OK to steal them makes that bad of a choice.

Not the point.. he INVADED her abode with malice intent.

Another John Wayne wannabe, who was at no risk. Essentially, murder...

The 54-year-old woman told police her surveillance system alerted her to the break-in of her home. She said she rushed home and found the teen climbing out of a window.

“She observed a subject leaving the home through the rear,” said police Det. Dan Ferrin.

Miami-Dade police said there was a confrontation and shots were fired. Police said they were on scene seconds after the shooting and gave CPR to the teen. Johnson was rushed to the hospital where he was pronounced dead.

“What’s wrong with her,” asked Johnson’s sister Nisha Johnson. “She did not have to shoot him.”
yeah...Typical liberal shithead thinking.....So we're supposed to allow anyone who chooses to do so break into our homes, take what WE WORKED FOR with zero repercussions?
ya know what? If someone violates my home, they will pay whatever price I deem appropriate...If that means me snapping their tibia with a sand wedge, or blowing a tunnel through their worthless skull, there isn't a prosecutor anywhere that would charge me with so much as a traffic ticket.
If we cannot be safe in our homes, we are doomed.
All are warned. Do not violate the sanctity of the home. Otherwise, suffer the consequences of their actions.
You opinion on this issues is most unpopular. However, it is your opinion....And that is just fine..
No charges.....

The sister of the piece of shit thinks so. She questions what the homeowner did to a thief yet says nothing about the thief and his actions.
She all but justified the theft. "how he gonna get money for his clothes?'

There's an easy solution to this. Don't steal and there's nothing to worry about.

He's still dead. She is still going about her business and has all her stuff.

It is a good day.

It's ambiguous any details come from your imagination.
Doesn't change the fact she wasn't there.

Explain how she can shoot someone while they are there is she wasn't there.
any more willfully ignorant questions,?

Since she found him in her home, she had to be there. I don't care whether a surveillance system alerted her or a neighbor called. She was there when he was there. End of story. The result is that a piece of shit can no longer steal and that's a good thing.

Any more stupidity from you, you dumb son of a bitch?
she was not home at the time of the break in ,she shot him as he was leaving ,
we don't even know if she was inside or outside the house .
the report again is ambiguous about it.

as to this "The result is that a piece of shit can no longer steal and that's a good thing." conservative 65
and?

If he was out of the house, but moved toward her in a threatening way, she was entitled to protect herself. As she has not be charged yet, there must have been evidence that he behaved that way.
Nope but you can keep wishing.

Shoot speeders, they are breaking the law, and people will slow down...
Speeding is not breaking into one's private domain. God only knows what he did in there or what he stole. Criminals have to realize that their actions have consequences.
Speeding is a crime...

Not a felony idiot! Comparing a robbery to speeding, what a joke!
Bullshit it's called felony evading.

Speeding is not a felony. Evading is a felony. Learn to comprehend what you read.
It depends on why someone was speeding.
In the law there are for good or I'll there are always extenuating circumstances.

St. Con. Lol

As kids we went into neighbors garage refrigerators and took beers. ....

Figures you were a scumbag even then.
Like you never did anything wrong or stupid either.

breaking into neighbor's homes and stealing from them? No.
Rationalizing.

The only one doing that is you. Your entire mindset can be summed up this way:

1) You admitted to doing something stupid
2) You claimed that I, someone you don't know nor have ever met, has done something equally stupid
3) Despite being asked multiple times to provide one example as proof, you cannot do so
4) You call my DISAGREEMENT with you proof of your claim.
Your disagreement is a lie, your denial of any act of stupidity by you is a smoke screen .
And that action is proof.

It's selfevident.
For someone who claims never to have done nothing stupid or wrong you have the criminal dodge wired

As far as the doing something stupid claim you made, you still haven't proven it. You call that I disagree with your claim as proof of your claim. Not how it works.
Subjective and evading.

You admitted to breaking into a house. That's proof you can't be trusted. Objective proof.

Still no objective evidence to support your claim I've done something stupid? Just one?
False! it's proof of my honesty.it's also not objective proof .
Your claim of not to be trusted is about as subjective as is possible.

I've already provided objective proof of your stupidity, you are alive (technically anyway)

Objective proof would be an example. You have provided absolutely no proof.
Asked and answered.

What do you expect a bunch of people whose automatic assumption anytime a white person in authority says something to them is to claim "the only reason you (fill in the blank) to me is because I'm black"?
It's based on real life experiences .
I've seen it first hand .
If you claim race doesn't count , then why would the race of the person or persons matter?

Do you have video of your claimed experiences?
Dodge!

Request for proof of yet another claim you can't support with evidence. You have a rough time understanding that if you make a claim, you must prove it and you saying so isn't proof.
Also false !

It's selfevident.

St. Con. Lol

As kids we went into neighbors garage refrigerators and took beers. ....

Figures you were a scumbag even then.
Like you never did anything wrong or stupid either.

I'm still waiting on you to provide just one example to support your claim that I did something stupid.
Proven.

You seem to think that what you took matters when THAT you took it is the important factor.

A thief is a horrible person. Someone that tries to justify thievery is a horrible person.
God you think like a child, a very stupid one.

Kid took gum, my gum, so I killed him...

TOOK is the key word. I have a simple solution if you don't like the potential results. Don't steal and you have nothing to worry about.

Like I told you before retard, EVERYTHING I own has more value than you.
There again is rock solid evidence of your delusion that you've never done anything wrong or stupid.
Your solution to the situation PMH brought up is both wrong and stupid.
Your obsession with material good being more important than a life isn't just wrong and stupid it's
Psychopathy - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
And yet you still still have the temerity to call myself and others worthless.
It's hilarious and tragic all at the same time.

Let's play a game, Con65. Let's say that I have a gun to the head of someone you love and I say give me you wallet and watch or I shoot. What is more valuable at that moment, their life or your stuff?

Let's play a game, Con65. Let's say that I have a gun to the head of someone you love and I say give me you wallet and watch or I shoot. What is more valuable at that moment, their life or your stuff?
Their life of course, But do you really think that is the end of the proposition? That may be called the thugs fallacy.

Forum List

Back