17 year old Dindu burgler shot dead by homeowner

You seem to think that what you took matters when THAT you took it is the important factor.

A thief is a horrible person. Someone that tries to justify thievery is a horrible person.
God you think like a child, a very stupid one.

Kid took gum, my gum, so I killed him...

TOOK is the key word. I have a simple solution if you don't like the potential results. Don't steal and you have nothing to worry about.

Like I told you before retard, EVERYTHING I own has more value than you.
There again is rock solid evidence of your delusion that you've never done anything wrong or stupid.
Your solution to the situation PMH brought up is both wrong and stupid.
Your obsession with material good being more important than a life isn't just wrong and stupid it's
Psychopathy - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
And yet you still still have the temerity to call myself and others worthless.
It's hilarious and tragic all at the same time.

What's hilarious is that someone admitting to be a housebreaker actually thinks he isn't a piece of shit.

Since a housebreaker has no value based on the choice to do so, things I own of value, by default, are worth more.

Don't confuse obsession with the right I have to protect what I'VE earned. Like I've said multiple times, there is an easy solution. Don't be a thief and you have nothing to worry about.

The kid has nobody to blame but his own stupid self. Do NOT break into people's homes. Easy enough, right?

Let's play a game, Con65. Let's say that I have a gun to the head of someone you love and I say give me you wallet and watch or I shoot. What is more valuable at that moment, their life or your stuff?
Their life of course, But do you really think that is the end of the proposition? That may be called the thugs fallacy.
Okay, so now it's just someone you know or a teenage girl you don't know at all. Same question?

Speeding is not breaking into one's private domain. God only knows what he did in there or what he stole. Criminals have to realize that their actions have consequences.
Speeding is a crime...

Not a felony idiot! Comparing a robbery to speeding, what a joke!
Bullshit it's called felony evading.

Speeding is not a felony. Evading is a felony. Learn to comprehend what you read.
It depends on why someone was speeding.
In the law there are for good or I'll there are always extenuating circumstances.

You mean excuses because you don't want to follow the law.

Let's play a game, Con65. Let's say that I have a gun to the head of someone you love and I say give me you wallet and watch or I shoot. What is more valuable at that moment, their life or your stuff?
Their life of course, But do you really think that is the end of the proposition? That may be called the thugs fallacy.
Okay, so now it's just someone you know or a teenage girl you don't know at all. Same question?

You still make the same false assumption.

To whom, you? A housebreaker has already proven he can't be trusted.

As far as the doing something stupid claim you made, you still haven't proven it. You call that I disagree with your claim as proof of your claim. Not how it works.
St. Con. Lol

As kids we went into neighbors garage refrigerators and took beers. ....

Figures you were a scumbag even then.
Like you never did anything wrong or stupid either.

I'm still waiting on you to provide just one example to support your claim that I did something stupid.
Proven.

You can't prove something by simply claiming that it is.

What do you expect a bunch of people whose automatic assumption anytime a white person in authority says something to them is to claim "the only reason you (fill in the blank) to me is because I'm black"?
It's based on real life experiences .
I've seen it first hand .
If you claim race doesn't count , then why would the race of the person or persons matter?

Do you have video of your claimed experiences?
Dodge!

Request for proof of yet another claim you can't support with evidence. You have a rough time understanding that if you make a claim, you must prove it and you saying so isn't proof.
Also false !

Are you saying all you have to say it something is true and that makes it true? That would be false.

To whom, you? A housebreaker has already proven he can't be trusted.

As far as the doing something stupid claim you made, you still haven't proven it. You call that I disagree with your claim as proof of your claim. Not how it works.
Subjective and evading.

You admitted to breaking into a house. That's proof you can't be trusted. Objective proof.

Still no objective evidence to support your claim I've done something stupid? Just one?
False! it's proof of my honesty.it's also not objective proof .
Your claim of not to be trusted is about as subjective as is possible.

I've already provided objective proof of your stupidity, you are alive (technically anyway)

Objective proof would be an example. You have provided absolutely no proof.
Asked and answered.

Yet not specific example.

Figures you were a scumbag even then.
Like you never did anything wrong or stupid either.

breaking into neighbor's homes and stealing from them? No.
Rationalizing.

The only one doing that is you. Your entire mindset can be summed up this way:

1) You admitted to doing something stupid
2) You claimed that I, someone you don't know nor have ever met, has done something equally stupid
3) Despite being asked multiple times to provide one example as proof, you cannot do so
4) You call my DISAGREEMENT with you proof of your claim.
Your disagreement is a lie, your denial of any act of stupidity by you is a smoke screen .
And that action is proof.

Again a claim you haven't proven with even one example. I have an example that you did. You gave it. Just because you are a piece of shit housebreaker doesn't mean everyone else did something stupid. I was raised better. Apparently you weren't.

People who break into homes hold human life cheap. They know they are putting people's lives at risk and they don't care.
Nope. They are looking for shit to steal. Nothing at all to do with human life.

It's those who will kill for "material goods" who don't value life.
hey genius....It is HER STUFF....she paid for it. She has the right to defend life and property in her home as she sees fit. What's best is the fact that the law supports such defense. Case closed.
She wasn't in her home, she raced home, and didn't let the cops do their job. There is not a reason in the world she needed to kill him, she just did.
In her defense, how many times have you asked, "where is a cop when you need one?". She should have sat and waited for her valuables to just up and run away and have the cops show up too late? FUck that.
Is her shit worth a human life, yes or no?
If you are running away with my shit yes. Her shit no.

Subjective and evading.

You admitted to breaking into a house. That's proof you can't be trusted. Objective proof.

Still no objective evidence to support your claim I've done something stupid? Just one?
False! it's proof of my honesty.it's also not objective proof .
Your claim of not to be trusted is about as subjective as is possible.

I've already provided objective proof of your stupidity, you are alive (technically anyway)

Objective proof would be an example. You have provided absolutely no proof.
Asked and answered.

Yet not specific example.
Give us your brother sister aunts best friends teachers and we will find out. Until you let us disect your life, shut the fuck up about this God damn point you can't seem to get off of. You fucking broken record.

I'm sorry I was ever honest with you you miserable fuck who'll throw it in our faces every chance you get.

You sound like you were a nerdy little dweeb

People who break into homes hold human life cheap. They know they are putting people's lives at risk and they don't care.

hey genius....It is HER STUFF....she paid for it. She has the right to defend life and property in her home as she sees fit. What's best is the fact that the law supports such defense. Case closed.
She wasn't in her home, she raced home, and didn't let the cops do their job. There is not a reason in the world she needed to kill him, she just did.
In her defense, how many times have you asked, "where is a cop when you need one?". She should have sat and waited for her valuables to just up and run away and have the cops show up too late? FUck that.
As a matter of fact yes... If you are talking about that thief, You seriously believe he will grow up and become a upstanding citizen? She saved us money because out tax money will not go for his incarceration for some future crime he wil commit.

Im watching the first 48 hours. They are interviewing this career criminal and I'm thinking how the world would be a better place if someone would just put a bullet in that guys head.

The other day I saw a video of this guy trying to steal a guys gold chain. When the victim faught back he was shot 5 times. All caught on tape.

If the kid burglar was just a young stupid kid I feel bad but if he was one of these dindos I say good riddens.

You seem to think that what you took matters when THAT you took it is the important factor.

A thief is a horrible person. Someone that tries to justify thievery is a horrible person.
God you think like a child, a very stupid one.

Kid took gum, my gum, so I killed him...

TOOK is the key word. I have a simple solution if you don't like the potential results. Don't steal and you have nothing to worry about.

Like I told you before retard, EVERYTHING I own has more value than you.
There again is rock solid evidence of your delusion that you've never done anything wrong or stupid.
Your solution to the situation PMH brought up is both wrong and stupid.
Your obsession with material good being more important than a life isn't just wrong and stupid it's
Psychopathy - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
And yet you still still have the temerity to call myself and others worthless.
It's hilarious and tragic all at the same time.

What's hilarious is that someone admitting to be a housebreaker actually thinks he isn't a piece of shit.

Since a housebreaker has no value based on the choice to do so, things I own of value, by default, are worth more.

Don't confuse obsession with the right I have to protect what I'VE earned. Like I've said multiple times, there is an easy solution. Don't be a thief and you have nothing to worry about.
thanks for providing more evidence of your lack of empathy
I was not a piece of shit then and am not now .
your extremely impaired judgment of any one or any thing is fucking hilarious .
btw this statement "EVERYTHING I own has more value than you"
is just the kind of thing a psyco would say
example "They were just a bunch of worthless little queers and punks." John Wayne Gacy

Speeding is a crime...

Not a felony idiot! Comparing a robbery to speeding, what a joke!
Bullshit it's called felony evading.

Speeding is not a felony. Evading is a felony. Learn to comprehend what you read.
It depends on why someone was speeding.
In the law there are for good or I'll there are always extenuating circumstances.

You mean excuses because you don't want to follow the law.
wrong your lack of comprehension slip is showing
the statement was speed in was not a felony that's a half truth .
what would make it a felony is why the person was speeding.
thanks again for proving more evidence of your obsessive nature.

Forum List

Back