17 Year Old Kid Shot, No Struggle, Media Silent

Interesting that the case is so like the Trayvon Martin murder and yet, in this case, arrests were made. Really points up the difference in the way black victims are treated.

Thanks for posting this even though its from a really stupid site.

1014019_589568877762311_1127168989_n.jpg

it is not like martins case at all..

there is clear evidence here of who the victim was. This is not a self defense case but a clear case of murder.

Well difference being these men were actually arrested. Zimmerman wasn't arrested until the media exposed him.

Sent from my Galaxy S4 using Tapatalk 2

Well difference being these men were actually arrested. Zimmerman wasn't arrested until the media exposed him.

no...

the difference is in this case there is evidence of a murder. The kid who got shot was not on top of the one doing the shooting slamming his head into the ground.

Gunman walked up to the car and shot.

in zimmermans case there is no evidence of a murder. There IS evidence of self defense.

and yet not one mention Luddly, regarding Martin bashing Zimmerman's head before he was shot.

Had some older man followed me around the neighborhood when I was that age, I would have figured the worst, and bashed his head.

The police requested Zimmermann stay in his vehicle. He did not. No one knows what went down between Zimmermann and the kid, because there were only two people there, and one is dead.

no...

the difference is in this case there is evidence of a murder. The kid who got shot was not on top of the one doing the shooting slamming his head into the ground.

in zimmermans case there is no evidence of a murder. There IS evidence of self defense.

Self defense only after provacation on Zimmermann's part. He was told not to get out of his vehicle. The police were there minutes after the shooting. There was no reason for the confrontation other than Zimmermann playing cop.

no...

According to zimmerman it was self defense. Unfortunately we only have one side of the story because Zimmerman killed Trayvon.

And having a scrap at the back of your head doesn't signify a head being smashed into the ground.

I've seen people get their head smashed into concrete and the come out looking a whole lots worse than Zimmerman did.

Four guys killing someone during a robbery is the same as Zimmerman case? I guess "same" is a pretty open-ended term but sure seems like a stretch to me.

If Martin was killed by four white guys while being robbed it wouldn't have made national headlines either.

Last edited:
A question for the liberal folks...Even though I have my own opinion, it would be interesting to hear the liberal spin on this.

How come this story doesn't get the attention like the Trayvon Martin story did?

And go!!

Key difference...

But four suspects were arrested.

Get it. You commit a murder. You get arrested. you get charged. You get sent to prison.

That's how it's supposed to work.

And the NAACP said it a lot better than I could.

One thing we need to be clear: I applaud how things were handled with Lion's case, because here was a young man, fresh out of high school, bothering no one, taking a rest in his own car, and he had someone take his life away from him. [Police] did what they should have done. The only thing we're saying is it doesn't happen the same way with the life of a black child. That's where the disparity is, and the fact that it took so long to even bring Zimmerman to the due process of the justice system and to have the verdict that it did. We feel like that would not have been the same verdict if race wasn't an issue.

Well if I were on the ground getting my head bashed and I'm armed with a gun, the attacker better pray the bullet doesn't pierce a main artery. It's either him or me.

White people aren't entitled to be outraged.

Sure they are. The reason there is none is because arrests were made immediately. The justice system is doing what it is supposed to do sans outrage.

Silly thing, I know, but white people can and do get outraged when a black or white kid is killed. You fail.

Way to take some fucking sarcasm so seriously, douche.:lol:

Unless someone had read a lot of your posts and therefore knew a little bit about how you think, how would they know that was sarcasm? I didn't. Maybe you think you're more familiar to everyone than you actually are.

Oh...

lol

no...

According to zimmerman it was self defense. Unfortunately we only have one side of the story because Zimmerman killed Trayvon.

And having a scrap at the back of your head doesn't signify a head being smashed into the ground.

I've seen people get their head smashed into concrete and the come out looking a whole lots worse than Zimmerman did.

What expertise do you have in injuries and what degree the injury is?

I know people that barely had a flesh wound after falling and they suffered a concussion and sustained brain trauma.

I know of a women who fell, hit her head and two weeks later died from the fall, she had no stitches, just a bump.

Last edited:
Sure they are. The reason there is none is because arrests were made immediately. The justice system is doing what it is supposed to do sans outrage.

Silly thing, I know, but white people can and do get outraged when a black or white kid is killed. You fail.

Way to take some fucking sarcasm so seriously, douche.:lol:

Unless someone had read a lot of your posts and therefore knew a little bit about how you think, how would they know that was sarcasm? I didn't. Maybe you think you're more familiar to everyone than you actually are.

Oh...

lol

I think my post count in the past 4 years makes me familiar enough, but then again yours is rather low...it doesn't matter though, because if someone wants to make assumptions with an attitude, then I'll just toss it right back at them.:thup: :D Now isn't it lovely that you've both had the opportunity to get to know me better.:lol:

Forum List

Back