17 years old

BlueJay28

VIP Member
Dec 7, 2014
At 17 years old, I called an ambulance... In the end, I have no idea why.
But I was having a lot of pain in my mouth, a lot of pain.. around midnight.

No doctors around, nowhere, obviously at midnight, except for emergencies at the hospital.

After I was told that there is nothing the hospital can do about it, but prescribe some pain pills.

I requested out of the ambulance to head back into the house.

They said that because I was under 18, Im not allowed out of the ambulance that I have to go to the hospital.
So I grabbed up the EMS and beat the sh!t out of her... and kicked open the ambulance door, almost taking it clean off the frame.

Then when I left, the Ambulance took off without me, so I ran inside the house and changed clothes and shaved, and shaved my head and put on a wig, and I wore special shoes with those thick soles to make me
look taller, and I wore my dad's jeans and a pair of reading glasses.

And I varied the route that I took, to Philadelphia's "Erie Torresdale" EL stop, and I went from there, to NJ Transit at the 8th street EL stop... and I spent the next 4 months with my sister.

I pedaled my way, mainly through alleyways and back driveways on my bicycle to get to the EL stop, I was there, within a minute.. literally.

On the NJ transit bus, I took off the glasses and the wig, and put on a ski mask, and covered my face with a army hat and slept on the back of the bus, all the way to NJ.

4 months later, after I turned 18... I went back home.

When I got back home, I badly needed a dentist, it turns out... they had to pull the same tooth that was hurting before, because it was broken all the way down :p

Last edited:

No doctors around, nowhere, obviously at midnight, except for emergencies at the hospital.

After I was told that there is nothing the hospital can do about it, but prescribe some pain pills.

They said that because I was under 18, Im not allowed out of the ambulance that I have to go to the hospital.
So I grabbed up the EMS and beat the sh!t out of her... and kicked open the ambulance door, almost taking it clean off the frame.

Then when I left, the Ambulance took off without me, so I ran inside the house and changed clothes and shaved, and shaved my head and put on a wig, and I wore special shoes with those thick soles to make me

And I varied the route that I took, to Philadelphia's "Erie Torresdale" EL stop, and I went from there, to NJ Transit at the 8th street EL stop... and I spent the next 4 months with my sister.

I pedaled my way, mainly through allies and back driveways on my bicycle to get to the EL stop, I was there, within a minute.. literally.

On the NJ transit bus, I took off the glasses and the wig, and put on a ski mask, and covered my face with a army hat and slept on the back of the bus, all the way to NJ.

When I got back home, I badly needed a dentist, it turns out... they had to pull the same tooth that was hurting before, because it was broken all the way down :p

I look forward to your arrest and conviction for assault and battery, and look forward to your release out of the juvenile system when you turn 21.

Bullshit. Try again, use more imagination this time.

I pedaled my way, mainly through allies and back driveways on my bicycle to get to the EL stop, I was there, within a minute.. literally.

LSD is likely the cause of your hallucinations. It's just a bad trip and the flash backs will only last 15 or 20 years.

Im now 28

So you hid like a coward for years until the statute of limitations expired- after proving your masculinity by beating up a woman who was trying to help you.

What a worthless POS.

Worse -- he has fantasies of having done that.

I can hear it now.... "he was a loner, kept to himself, posted on the internet a lot... "

90f4d053ebac73d136113f615cf841c9.jpg

I look forward to your arrest and conviction for assault and battery, and look forward to your release out of the juvenile system when you turn 21.

For a violent attack like that, they will surely charge him or her as an adult.

Forum List

Back