170 cops call in sick in Atlanta! Lol way to destroy a black city democrats

Jitss617

Diamond Member
Jan 2, 2019

Blacks why do you continue to vote democrat? How many of you were in need of help in Atlanta the past couple of weeks and got no help all because Democrats and the media lied about Brooks?

Blacks why do you continue to vote democrat? How many of you were in need of help in Atlanta the past couple of weeks and got no help all because Democrats and the media lied about Brooks?
What did that 2nd cop do? He just got his face bashed and taser stolen. He ran behind the officer that greased that drunken fool. Is the charge that he was born?

It's not just blacks, it's everybody but mostly the poorest among us. Single women are believed to vote mostly democratic, right? So how do you feel about fewer cops on the street? The direction the Left is moving in now will not lead to less crime and fewer victims. Won't lead to fewer bad cops either, but it will mean fewer good ones.

The cops should be dealt with the same way Reagan dealt with the air traffic controllers. Fire all their asses and hire new ones.
HIRE NEW ONES!!! You don't think.

Would you want a loved one being a cop now????...............Your type of thinking is why this thread is up.

Where is the F logic on this board???????????????????????????

What did that 2nd cop do? He just got his face bashed and taser stolen. He ran behind the officer that greased that drunken fool. Is the charge that he was born?
Whites have no rights

I can't IMAGINE living in a Dem-run shithole. That must be horrific.

How is that two cops couldn't handle one guy, were they like disabled?

I can't IMAGINE living in a Dem-run shithole. That must be horrific.
It is the same as living in a Republican-run shithole where I live now.

The cops should be dealt with the same way Reagan dealt with the air traffic controllers. Fire all their asses and hire new ones.

Sure, anybody can be a cop, right? IMHO, the people that SHOULD be fired are the city mayors, city council members, DAs, and police chiefs, and a few governors too. They're the ones who have NOT been getting rid of bad cops as well as they should. Now ask yourself why that is. Maybe it's partly bcause the police unions that fight so hard to keep bad cops on the force are also donating big money to re-elect the same people who are allowing bad cops to go unpunished.

Who the hell would want to be a police officer anymore............when they are constantly given the options.

1. Get hit by a stick
2. Get hit by a stick.

I think I'd throw a stick and say go fetch...........let you burn.....and see how you like it now.
I can't argue that since cops don't stop crimes...

Why hire new ones? Cops just murder innocent black males. Why do you support that?

Defund all of them. Make your cities racial utopias, where the innocent black males can be safe.

1593270647901.png

Who the hell would want to be a police officer anymore............when they are constantly given the options.

1. Get hit by a stick
2. Get hit by a stick.

I think I'd throw a stick and say go fetch...........let you burn.....and see how you like it now.
I can't argue that since cops don't stop crimes...
Stop using so much of your product.........it's fried your brain....Mush.

Whites have no rights
Maybe they did it for his protection. But when he is freed,Atlanta will be like a zoo with all the innocent people in cages while these feral schvartzas run it. I hope that mayor is Sniffy's VP. I hope it is Stacey though.

Forum List

Back