18,000 of us died from Covid last week while the Democrats did their Orange Man Bad TV show

So it’s not a hoax?

Is that what you think, denier? Is that why Joe isn't doing anything and has no plan?
Half a million died whilst the fat fuck was playing golf and tweeting.

900,000 babies were killed through abortion in the US last year.
You should tell the police.That sounds awful.

Killing the unborn will not go unpunished. There will be payment.

I forgot what Jesus said about abortion. Could you remind the class?
Atheists don't believe in Jesus come on.....

A real President
White House issues Federal Emergency Declaration for Texas winter weather event
The new guy clearly doesn't know what he's doing....SAD! - LOL
602ade5759303.jpg
Wow, yeah that took some real insight.....
something the trump idiot would have done for a Dem state?? lol In your dreams

So it’s not a hoax?

Is that what you think, denier? Is that why Joe isn't doing anything and has no plan?

You cant kill something that is unborn Mr Stupid.

Yes, a human being in the womb is life.

In your world, so is every sperm. Don't waste any! :D

Thanks for the update on the continuing cost of the Trumpybears failure and how it compounded over a years time into the calamity we see today.

A good reminder never to vote for a jackass like that again.
What are democrats going to do about Cuomo?

Shit, and fall back in it?
Everything Democrats touch turns to shit.
Poor booboo, in reality if the Gov. broke the law he will have to face the consequence of his actions.
I don't think so. He's probably going to be reelected.

What law is he accused of breaking?
I don’t even know what he supposedly did wrong.

I don't think they know. It's not in the headlines.
Of course. When a Democrat screws up it's buried.

So it’s not a hoax?

You cant kill something that is unborn Mr Stupid.
Oh my God. You're insane.

A real President
602ade5759303.jpg
Sure he would.....but I see your libber buddies whining because Pinochijoe did it and they are a red state. So which whine is it loonies??

Thanks for the update on the continuing cost of the Trumpybears failure and how it compounded over a years time into the calamity we see today.

Poor booboo, in reality if the Gov. broke the law he will have to face the consequence of his actions.

So you don't know what law he's supposedly broken either?

A real President
602ade5759303.jpg

Aside from Covid-19 - which he did declare a federal emergency for in regards to ALL states - did any states ASK him to?

So it’s not a hoax?
Gosh, I could sworn it was a hoax.

Back when Trump was lying about it, and attacking our best health scientists, and having superspreader events, and mocking people who were just trying to protect themselves and their loved ones, and turning the White House into a fucking hot zone by ignoring standards.

Back when it was a hoax.

These are not serious people. They are sociopaths.

So you don't know what law he's supposedly broken either?
The same law President Trump broke. None.

That's six 9/11s while the Democrats went on TV to complain about Trump again, and Biden still has no plan!

Biden is on track to kill a MILLION of us by the end of this year alone, while he and his buddies run around without masks laughing at us.

5-1024x515.png

6-1130x569.png
Oh you mean the virus you all called a hoax and let it spread all over he and then expect us to clean up in a couple of weeks. Ya obviously know nothing about infectious disease. You let the genie out the bottle you dumb fucking peice of shit. Hope you are proud.

Typed while wearing 2 masks.
Well no it was not but what fucking business of yours if it was. I don't much give a fuck what you think you spew horseshit all day

What business of yours if I'm not wearing one?
None if you are not in public. Even in public keep a distance I could care less. Get in my space that way you will have more to worry about than the virus.

Keyboard threats from a limp wristed soy boy.
I'd drop you quicker than CNN dropped the Tara Reid/ Biden finger rape story.

Now that's funny.

Either I'm a giant Pussy Willow. Take a swing at me and I'll wobble like a piece of wet overcooked pasta, and start crying

Or I'm Clint pulling up on the Brothers in "Gran Torino", and I pull out my hand cannon on ya!
What ever dude. As I said get in my space with out a mask we will have a fucking problem. You are not in my space while on this site. What the fuck is difficult to understand? As far as the hand cannon yes I carry at times but not all the time.

r/iamverybadass

That's six 9/11s while the Democrats went on TV to complain about Trump again, and Biden still has no plan!

Biden is on track to kill a MILLION of us by the end of this year alone, while he and his buddies run around without masks laughing at us.

5-1024x515.png

6-1130x569.png
It's herd immunity bunghole.

5-1024x515.png

6-1130x569.png
Oh you mean the virus you all called a hoax and let it spread all over he and then expect us to clean up in a couple of weeks. Ya obviously know nothing about infectious disease. You let the genie out the bottle you dumb fucking peice of shit. Hope you are proud.

Well no it was not but what fucking business of yours if it was. I don't much give a fuck what you think you spew horseshit all day

None if you are not in public. Even in public keep a distance I could care less. Get in my space that way you will have more to worry about than the virus.

Now that's funny.

Either I'm a giant Pussy Willow. Take a swing at me and I'll wobble like a piece of wet overcooked pasta, and start crying

Or I'm Clint pulling up on the Brothers in "Gran Torino", and I pull out my hand cannon on ya!
What ever dude. As I said get in my space with out a mask we will have a fucking problem. You are not in my space while on this site. What the fuck is difficult to understand? As far as the hand cannon yes I carry at times but not all the time.

r/iamverybadass

Yeah? butyasoundlikeaGranny.

5-1024x515.png

6-1130x569.png

Is that what the shitstain on CNN with the giant q-tip is telling you? That Biden needs to let 20,000 of us die every week so we can get "herd immunity"? LOL

5-1024x515.png

6-1130x569.png

Is that what the shitstain on CNN with the giant q-tip is telling you? That Biden needs to let 20,000 of us die every week so we can get "herd immunity"? LOL
No everyone of us, just the bungholes like you that don't wear masks, socially distance or wash your dirty hands.

Hey dummy, now that you've suiddenly crawled from under a rock that you lived on for the duration of Trump's non-response to Covid, maybe you can explain what the hell Biden had to do with impeachment?

Here is his plan btw, in case you want to get in touch with reality:

d41586-021-00220-x_18800936.jpg

Last edited:

5-1024x515.png

6-1130x569.png

No everyone of us, just the bungholes like you that don't wear masks, socially distance or wash your dirty hands.

Ah, another science denier. There's no Covid deaths under Biden, right, rube?

5-1024x515.png

6-1130x569.png

Ah, another science denier. There's no Covid deaths under Biden, right, rube?
Where does science denying play into this? Oh, that's right, trump policy of herd immunity.

5-1024x515.png

6-1130x569.png

Now that's funny.

r/iamverybadass
God made man. Sam Colt made them equals.

Forum List

Back