18 Most Famous Atheists in the World

You condemn respect for anyone who believes in God. That makes you a militant atheist.
You are a liar.

No one here has condemed any such thing.

Most christians are liars however proving the value of their beliefs.
Sounds like you just condemned respect for most Christians to me.

Thus proving my point that you condemn respect for anyone who believes in God. That makes you a militant atheist.
I never condemned anything or even used the word condemn until now.

So you are lying and putting your own wishful thinking spin onto what I said.

That is intellectual weakness and cowardice.
Do you seek to subordinate religion? Yes.

You're a militant atheist.
No and if I did it would not make me militant That is the second definition of militant you have dreamed up out of thin air and they are both wrong.
Do you believe that religion should not be tolerated? Yes.

You are a militant atheist.

There is no such thing as a militant atheist and what you describe is not militant.

I have never said any such thing as you describe which makes you a liar.
You condemn respect for anyone who believes in God. That makes you a militant atheist.
You are a liar.

Thus proving my point that you condemn respect for anyone who believes in God. That makes you a militant atheist.
As my posts prove I have never done any such thing nor is such condemnation the definition of militant.

militant

You do not get to simply dream up your own definitions because you lost an argument.
Are you hostile towards religion and its adherents? Yes.

Asking ME a question and then providing the answer is simply dishonesty. Try reading your bible and learn why you are shitting on your gods law.

No I am not the least bit hostile and pick a definition and then stick to it. Constantly trying to re write the dictionary is also dishonest.

You are a liar.

No and if I did it would not make me militant That is the second definition of militant you have dreamed up out of thin air and they are both wrong.

More childish and cowardly lies and you have yet to properly define what a militant is

You are a liar.

As my posts prove I have never done any such thing nor is such condemnation the definition of militant.

militant

You do not get to simply dream up your own definitions because you lost an argument.

Asking ME a question and then providing the answer is simply dishonesty. Try reading your bible and learn why you are shitting on your gods law.

No I am not the least bit hostile and pick a definition and then stick to it. Constantly trying to re write the dictionary is also dishonest.
Do you believe that religion should be ridiculed? Yes.

More childish and cowardly lies and you have yet to properly define what a militant is
Do you believe that religion should be opposed? Yes.

You are a liar.

militant

Wrong and you continue to lie.

18 Most Famous Atheists in the World - Insider Monkey

These are supposedly the "most" famous in 2016 and only one in hard science. Also, some of these people aren't A-list celebs. And atheism leads to communism. I have to agree Karl Marx is right up there.
I just heard one today you might find interesting. Geraldo Rivera is an atheist. He said it on Howard stern.

I don’t think Howard believes either. He’s more famous than most of the people on your list.
Geraldo and Howard Stern on your team.
Wow.
And every molesting priest is on your team. Everyone has to have their idols, I suppose...
And every mass murderer is on your team.
Touché.
Are you forgetting Muslims are on your team? And George bush who murdered 1 million innocent Iraqis?

Do you believe that religion should be opposed? Yes.

You continue to lie and are wrong

militant

Do you believe that religion should be criticized? Yes.

18 Most Famous Atheists in the World - Insider Monkey

These are supposedly the "most" famous in 2016 and only one in hard science. Also, some of these people aren't A-list celebs. And atheism leads to communism. I have to agree Karl Marx is right up there.
I just heard one today you might find interesting. Geraldo Rivera is an atheist. He said it on Howard stern.

I don’t think Howard believes either. He’s more famous than most of the people on your list.
Wow.
And every molesting priest is on your team. Everyone has to have their idols, I suppose...
Touché.
Are you forgetting Muslims are on your team? And George bush who murdered 1 million innocent Iraqis?
No they are not I have no team and I specifically named muslims as mass murderers.

That million figure is an exaggerated myth BTW

militant

Wrong that is a stupid and ludicrously false definition of militant and you are still lying to serve satan

Wrong that is a stupid and ludicrously false definition of militant and you are still lying to serve satan
Do you believe that religion should be exposed? Yes.

No I do not and stop asking questions and then lying about the answers I would give.

None of your definitions of militant are accurate and you have been proven a liar

No I do not and stop asking questions and then lying about the answers I would give.

None of your definitions of militant are accurate and you have been proven a liar
Do you believe that religion should be abolished? Yes.

No one believes that and it would not make them militant if they did.

Wow.
Touché.
No they are not I have no team and I specifically named muslims as mass murderers.

German Nazis were Christians

Do you believe that religious people should be rounded up? Yes.

Wow.
Touché.

German Nazis were Christians
Which is why I headed the list with hitler.

No one believes that

No one believes that
Do you believe that religious people should be exterminated? Yes.

Forum List

Back