18 year old charged with sex with 14 year old.

Can ANYONE find a case where an 18 year old Senior male in High School was charged with two Felony counts and expelled from school right before Graduation for a relationship (that both parents were aware of) with a 14-15 year old Fresman?

The girl isn't charged with a felony for a relationship.

She's charged for sex abuse/rape. There's a difference, though not in the mind of predatory dykes, I imagine.

• Thanks
Reactions: NLT
Sometimes it is, sometimes it isn't. Look up "Romeo and Juliet" laws.

Senior boys date Freshmen girls all the time without a blink, but because the 18 year old happens to be a female, she gets expelled and brought up on Felony charges. This is just another case of blatant homophobia plain and simple.

YO, wytchy. If you had an innocent 14 year old daughter would you want some 18 year old lesbian (or a horny 18 year old guy) trying to get in her pants-------think about it and answer honestly

Yes or no, Senior boys date Freshman girls. How many of them are brought up on Felony charges and are expelled from school right before graduation? Think about that and answer, Fishy.

I don't have the stats on statutory rape convictions, do you? I am quite sure that I could find hundreds of convictions of males 18-21 for having sex with 14 year old girls (or boys). How about the female teachers that have been convicted for sex with their students?

As I said, I think this case got media attention because it was a lesbian corrupting a 14 year old girl. you can make whatever you want of that.

Warn your children that they will be prosecuted. I remember many relationships like this when I was in school. Its a different world in high school and these kids tend to see each other as the same. By the law they are not. The strange twist on this case is that both of these teens are girls. 16 is the age of consent in most cases.

Teen charged for sex with girl, 14 - CNN.com Video

I don't know where you grew up, but in my world, an 18 year old having sex with a 14 year was absolutely not okay. Ever hear of jail bait? Not to mentiion a 14 year old is a child and shouldn't be having sex at all.

YO, wytchy. If you had an innocent 14 year old daughter would you want some 18 year old lesbian (or a horny 18 year old guy) trying to get in her pants-------think about it and answer honestly

Yes or no, Senior boys date Freshman girls. How many of them are brought up on Felony charges and are expelled from school right before graduation? Think about that and answer, Fishy.

I don't have the stats on statutory rape convictions, do you? I am quite sure that I could find hundreds of convictions of males 18-21 for having sex with 14 year old girls (or boys). How about the female teachers that have been convicted for sex with their students?

As I said, I think this case got media attention because it was a lesbian corrupting a 14 year old girl. you can make whatever you want of that.

Try again, Fishy. High school senior with freshman charged with two felony counts and expelled for consensual relationship that both parents were aware of. On case Fishy...go!

adults should not be dating children... 18 is adult... 14 is definitely a CHILD... to think there is nothing wring with this shows there is something wrong with you

Teens should be able to date teens

15 year olds dating 14 year old.. yeah... 17 year olds dating 16 year olds.. yeah... adults (even young ones) SHOULD NOT BE DATING 14 YEAR OLDS... PERIOD

If you don't realize that there is a huge difference between 14 and 18, then you are more stupid than I first thought

I see progressives out in force fighting the good fight...i.e., "children should be allowed to have sex!"

Nothing depraved or disgusting about that. "children are sexual beings too!" "We must fight for their right to have sex with adults!" "They like it!" "Nothing wrong with gay sex with children! Change the law!"

But when you tell them that gays intend to legalize sex with children, they are soooo quick to say "children cannot consent to have sex".

Try again, Fishy. High school senior with freshman charged with two felony counts and expelled for consensual relationship that both parents were aware of. On case Fishy...go!

are you a complete moron? I agree with you and you still make stupid attack statements. Does your lesbianism trump common sense?

My son was charged with multiple felony sex charges when he was 16 based on accusations of a 13 year old girl.

We spent thousands of dollars and ultimately the case was completely dismissed upon the girl's admission she made it up because she was mad at him for refusing to date her.

My co-worker, a reporter at the paper, was not so lucky. Her 16 year old son received a felony conviction for statutory rape, and was listed as a registered sex offender before he was 17.

Tell the truth for once. Just once.

As soon as the 14 year old's parents found out their daughter was being molested they went to the police and the school board and started legal action against their daughter's rapist.

It was a freshman dating a senior in High School, you douche.

So, 18 is 18 and 14 is 14. The law is the Law. If were my daughter, the 18yr old male or female, I would call the law, hopefully I would be able to constrain my anger not to beat the shit out of the 18 year old.

Bullshit. If your Freshman daughter was dating the Senior Captain of the football team, you'd be proud as punch.

Not me. I'd be a lot more comfortable if she was 'dating' the captain of the chess team. But I would not be at all comfortable about her having sex with anyone. Fourteen is too young. Still, a 14 year old dating an 18 year old? No, I would not allow it.

So, 18 is 18 and 14 is 14. The law is the Law. If were my daughter, the 18yr old male or female, I would call the law, hopefully I would be able to constrain my anger not to beat the shit out of the 18 year old.

Bullshit. If your Freshman daughter was dating the Senior Captain of the football team, you'd be proud as punch.

Not me. I'd be a lot more comfortable if she was 'dating' the captain of the chess team. But I would not be at all comfortable about her having sex with anyone. Fourteen is too young. Still, a 14 year old dating an 18 year old? No, I would not allow it.

95% of parents agree with you. Idiots like the lesbian seawytch will do or say anything if they somehow think it justifies their aberant lifestyle.

That's why all these phony arguments that child molestation would still be against the law because children cannot consent to have sex is nothing but bullshit.

Fuck you, My daughter is 14 and If a 18 year old comes sniffing around her, he will be in serious shit.

So you wouldn't let your Freshman date a Senior? Good luck.

Nope, She will date boys her age no more than a year older. You see some people are responsible parents, you on the other hand would prolly let your child run wild, because thats what liberal progressives do.

Last edited:
Fuck you, My daughter is 14 and If a 18 year old comes sniffing around her, he will be in serious shit.

So you wouldn't let your Freshman date a Senior? Good luck.

Nope, She will date boys her age no more than a year older. You see some peoople are responible parents, you on the other hand would prolly let your child run wild, because thats what liberal progressives do.

Let the "villiage" take care of them. its the liberal way, give birth and then turn the kids over to the collective. assholes!

Forum List

Back