19 Minutes...That’s When the Leftist Attack on the Constitution Began

The US constitution doesn't approve, perhaps you should read it sometime.
Go ahead and quote it then.

Sorry pal, your vapid whining has no bearing or effect.

Article 4, Section 4

The United States shall guarantee to every State in this Union a Republican Form of Government, and shall protect each of them against Invasion; and on Application of the Legislature, or of the Executive (when the Legislature cannot be convened) against domestic Violence.

The father of the Constitution put it this way:

By a republic, Madison meant a system in which representatives
are chosen by the citizens to exercise the powers of
government.

The republican form of government

Article 4, Section 4

The United States shall guarantee to every State in this Union a Republican Form of Government, and shall protect each of them against Invasion; and on Application of the Legislature, or of the Executive (when the Legislature cannot be convened) against domestic Violence.

government.

And not one word about the impeachment inquiry. Thanks for wasting my time.

Hypocrite Donald wanted his two predecessors removed from office by force. He wanted his friend Nancy Pelosi to remove Bush, and he worked for six years to get Obama removed by chasing a hoax that Obama was born in Kenya.

Trump is a real dumbass sucker for hoaxes.

Karma's a BITCH!

Hey Stupid fuck, looks like Comrade Pelosi isn't going after impeachment anymore...

{Ahead of the Democratic debate on Tuesday, Speaker Nancy Pelosi announced that she would hold off on having a full House vote to authorize a formal impeachment inquiry into President Donald Trump. }

BREAKING: Pelosi Refuses to Hold Full House Vote On an Impeachment Inquiry

:rofl:

I guess it was all a farce to get oppo research at taxpayer expense.

She doesn't have the votes, so they'll just continue the sham.

Article 4, Section 4

government.

And not one word about the impeachment inquiry. Thanks for wasting my time.

Perhaps you should have read the string to know what the topic being discussed was, before you inserted your commie nonsense.

Hypocrite Donald wanted his two predecessors removed from office by force. He wanted his friend Nancy Pelosi to remove Bush, and he worked for six years to get Obama removed by chasing a hoax that Obama was born in Kenya.

Karma's a BITCH!

Hey Stupid fuck, looks like Comrade Pelosi isn't going after impeachment anymore...

{Ahead of the Democratic debate on Tuesday, Speaker Nancy Pelosi announced that she would hold off on having a full House vote to authorize a formal impeachment inquiry into President Donald Trump. }

BREAKING: Pelosi Refuses to Hold Full House Vote On an Impeachment Inquiry

I guess it was all a farce to get oppo research at taxpayer expense.

She doesn't have the votes, so they'll just continue the sham.

Of course she has the votes. But no need to sacrifice just yet, when she can take pieces right now.

I'm afraid SF is within it's legal right to allow anyone it chooses to vote in local SF elections. Apparently the duly elected representatives of SF so decided. Democracy in action, sorry you don't approve.
I wasn't aware of this. Please point me to where in the Constitution it is addressed. Unless you're just making stuff up...

Just to be accurate, you're lying. California OPENLY encourages illegal aliens to vote.
No, just more BS. They encourage illegal aliens to register to drive. Federal law does not prohibit non-citizens from voting in state or local elections, but no state has allowed non-citizens to vote in state elections since Arkansas became the last state to outlaw non-citizen voting in 1926. San Francisco in November will become the largest city in the nation to allow non-citizens the chance to vote in a local election.

You Communists and your lies.

{
SEC. 6.
Section 2268 of the Elections Code is amended to read:

If a person who is ineligible to vote becomes registered or preregistered to vote pursuant to this chapter in the absence of a violation by that person of Section 18100, that person’s registration or preregistration shall be presumed to have been effected with official authorization and not the fault of that person.}

Bill Text - AB-1407 California New Motor Voter Program: voter registration.

California ENCOURAGES voting by illegal aliens.
More BS. 2268 does allow ineligible voters to vote, it only means they are not criminally liable if they didn't intend to vote illegally. If you continued to read you'd find:

SEC. 8.
Section 2270 of the Elections Code is amended to read:
The Secretary of State shall adopt regulations to implement this chapter, including regulations addressing both of the following:
(a) A process for canceling the registration or preregistration of a person who is ineligible to vote, but became registered or preregistered under the California New Motor Voter Program in the absence of any violation by that person of Section 18100.

Just to be accurate: The people spoke but the Electoral College negated their choice.
Just to be accurate you're either ignorant or a liar. Nothing was negated, because no other election occurred.

The American people speak through the Electoral College.

Trump didn't win the popular vote because he was too busy running for President to worry about participation trophies.

Just to be accurate, you're lying. California OPENLY encourages illegal aliens to vote.
No, just more BS. They encourage illegal aliens to register to drive. Federal law does not prohibit non-citizens from voting in state or local elections, but no state has allowed non-citizens to vote in state elections since Arkansas became the last state to outlaw non-citizen voting in 1926. San Francisco in November will become the largest city in the nation to allow non-citizens the chance to vote in a local election.

Where do you live, you don't register to drive in the US, you get a drivers license. Also, in a republican form of government the citizens elect folks to represent them, illegals are not citizens and have no right to influence elections at any level. You can't get more foreign influence on elections, than by allowing them a vote. Citizens in San Francisco should sue to put a stop to it.
I'm afraid SF is within it's legal right to allow anyone it chooses to vote in local SF elections. Apparently the duly elected representatives of SF so decided. Democracy in action, sorry you don't approve.

Really?

What happened to the "Supremacy" clause you Communist have clung so tightly to for all these years?
Doesn't apply since the SF voters are not allowed to vote in National races.

Karma's a BITCH!
Hey, you know who started the birther thing?

The Hillary Clinton campaign.

Hey, you know who made his bones as a Birther, and then became the Birther-in-Chief? The degree of embarrassment Trumpkins feel at his Birther past is directly proportional to their desire to pin it on someone else.

Just to be accurate: The people spoke but the Electoral College negated their choice.
Just to be accurate you're either ignorant or a liar. Nothing was negated, because no other election occurred.

The American people speak through the Electoral College.

Trump didn't win the popular vote because he was too busy running for President to worry about participation trophies.
The founding fathers were worried about a tyranny of the mob. I don't know they ever envisioned a tyranny of the minority.

I wasn't aware of this. Please point me to where in the Constitution it is addressed. Unless you're just making stuff up...

See post 161, dumb ass.

See post 161, dumb ass.

So which part of Article 4, Section 4 address who is allowed to vote in local elections?

Reminder: WaPo declared impeachment campaign started 19 minutes after President was sworn in
These people are disgusting. You lost. The people have spoken through the Constitution of the United States of America. Now you want to overthrow the government? Go ahead. Blood will spill in this country if you communists think you can win a victory the Soviets couldn’t between 1945-1991.

How is it you dont understand how we elect Presidents in this country?

Nobody ever heard of that pesky "electoral college" thing until evil Trump sneaked it in there! :)
'Nobody' meaning you?

Though Gore came in second in the electoral vote, he received 547,398 more popular votes than Bush, making him the first person since Grover Cleveland in 1888 to win the popular vote but lose in the Electoral College.

The world would be a different place.

There is no national public vote.
My goodness. You are stupid and uninformed.

Forum List

Back