1988.Biden lost his presidential bid

Except he had been planning to retire for a while (He's 83!) and probably would have retired years ago if Trump Plague(TM) hadn't swept the country.

Again, China wasn't the problem, it was Trump's half-ass response to it.
The little menace knew at least 1 1/2 years ago that his complicity in the development and spread of the virus would come to get him.

Again, it was left which aided and abetted the damage caused by the Wuhan virus.

You didn't know that Fauci funded the Wuhan lab? You still can't connect the dots between the Wuhan lab and the Wuhan (Fauci) virus?

I will look forward to the little menace hauled up before House members and questioned on his attempt at covering his tracks.

You'll be disappointed... A bunch of Republicans who believe in talking snakes talking to an actual scientist about molecular biology would be amusing.

The little menace knew at least 1 1/2 years ago that his complicity in the development and spread of the virus would come to get him.

I really can't be bothered with your conspiracy theories and crazy. Tell you what, go back, get a doctorate in molecular biology, and then you can come back and talk to me.

Actually, he lost in 1988 because the Democrats hadn't learned the lessons of 1984 and nominated Dukakis.

And kept scaring white people by pandering to Jesse Jackson.

You are right. Fauci should get the medal of freedom.
In 1988 Biden lost to himself

He was caught in so many lies on the campaign trail that he was forced to drop out

I really can't be bothered with your conspiracy theories and crazy. Tell you what, go back, get a doctorate in molecular biology, and then you can come back and talk to me.
Typical craven leftist. Fauci is a fraud but you will defend him on purely ideological grounds. Just a bunch of mindless automatons.

Gee whiz. We seem to be on the horns of a dilemma. Fauci funded gain-of-function work in a Chinese lab in Wuhan... where the Wuhan virus originated.

In 1988 Biden lost to himself

He was caught in so many lies on the campaign trail that he was forced to drop out

Or he just realized that it wasn't his time yet.

Ronald Reagan ran three times.
Nixon ran twice
Bush ran twice
Dole ran three times

Typical craven leftist. Fauci is a fraud but you will defend him on purely ideological grounds. Just a bunch of mindless automatons.

Nobody argued that Gain of Function Research hadn't happened. It just didn't happen with SARS-2-Covid-19 or any even closely related virus.

Again- molecular biology... it doesn't stop being a thing because you don't understand it.

Or he just realized that it wasn't his time yet.

Ronald Reagan ran three times.
Nixon ran twice
Bush ran twice
Dole ran three times
It wasnt his time because biden disgraced himself with lies about himself

The coal miners son lie for instance

It wasnt his time because biden disgraced himself with lies about himself

The coal miners son lie for instance

Which isn't what he said. He used a turn of phrase that neal Kinnock used, which was...um... dumb.
I think what did more damage to him with Democratic voters was that he gave Republican Judges fair hearings instead of doing everything he could to block them.

You'll be disappointed... A bunch of Republicans who believe in talking snakes talking to an actual scientist about molecular biology would be amusing.
You'll be in denial. A leftist who will defend a fraud to the bitter end.

A self-hating leftist who believes all that surrounds him is a conspiracy that involves Trump. It really is sad, pathetic existence.

Nobody argued that Gain of Function Research hadn't happened. It just didn't happen with SARS-2-Covid-19 or any even closely related virus.

Again- molecular biology... it doesn't stop being a thing because you don't understand it.
Really funny when a rabid conspiracy theorist rattles on about molecular biology. Is that something taught at the Joe Biden ''Skool of Falling Up the Stairs''?

Which isn't what he said. He used a turn of phrase that neal Kinnock used, which was...um... dumb.
I think what did more damage to him with Democratic voters was that he gave Republican Judges fair hearings instead of doing everything he could to block them.
No

Biden outright lied about himself and was forced to drop out of the 1988 race because of it

For what, hurting Trump's feelings?

This is what a cult looks like, everyone.

For funding the creation of a bio weapon, and crimes against humanity.

A self-hating leftist who believes all that surrounds him is a conspiracy that involves Trump. It really is sad, pathetic existence.
Naw, what's sad is you flailing around looking for ANYONE but Trump to blame for his failings in dealing with Covid.

No

Biden outright lied about himself and was forced to drop out of the 1988 race because of it

OR he realized he wasn't getting any traction. Like Reagan in 68, or Bush in 80, or dole in 80, or any of the other notable fails...

Naw, what's sad is you flailing around looking for ANYONE but Trump to blame for his failings in dealing with Covid.

OR he realized he wasn't getting any traction. Like Reagan in 68, or Bush in 80, or dole in 80, or any of the other notable fails...
No

Biden was drummed out of the race in disgrace

No

Biden was drummed out of the race in disgrace

Okay, if you need to believe that. Drummed out in disgrace is what happened to Larry Craig or Al Franken.
Biden kept serving in the Senate and ran again in 08 and 20.

Okay, if you need to believe that. Drummed out in disgrace is what happened to Larry Craig or Al Franken.
Biden kept serving in the Senate and ran again in 08 and 20.
I said nothing about the fact that biden managed to live down his shame

But in ‘88 the shame was there

American voters were much smarter in 1988.
No they weren't. They were doped & coked while this enemy rigged ten states permanently DEMCommee using mail in balloting...WASH. CA ORE on and on.

We are still paying as we dlide into 3rd world status. Look at any DEM inner city.

I said nothing about the fact that biden managed to live down his shame

But in ‘88 the shame was there

Um, I guess.

Frankly, if the worst thing you can say about him is he copied someone else's speech, that doesn't sound too bad.

You know, compared to Trump stealing from a veteran's charity, scamming people with a fake university, and damn, the list can go on.

This will cone as a shock to your tender sensibilities but Trump hasn't been the president for approx two years now. You can admire the failures of the left for the horrible state of affairs afflicting this country.

Forum List

Back