1992 NYT article...Bill Clinton was a notorious fast food eater, that wasn’t a big deal...

How are your taxes going up 17%?

Can not write off my miles, lodging, meals, clothes, or tools for work.

Then get your employer to pay them, or if you are an IC, incorporate.

Employers in the trades do not pay us for expenses. Have NOT looked very far into incorporating or llc. The little I have does not look promising. Will get more info when go to tax man for 2017 taxes. From talking with him last week he was not very promising about me keeping expenditures or incorporating because we are technically employed by contractor.

The standard deduction increase won't cover it?

Nope, not even close. Mileage alone at 25,000 to 30,000 miles is already more than the new standard deduction.

Is that commuting between sites or to and from home?

Can not write off my miles, lodging, meals, clothes, or tools for work.

Employers in the trades do not pay us for expenses. Have NOT looked very far into incorporating or llc. The little I have does not look promising. Will get more info when go to tax man for 2017 taxes. From talking with him last week he was not very promising about me keeping expenditures or incorporating because we are technically employed by contractor.

Nope, not even close. Mileage alone at 25,000 to 30,000 miles is already more than the new standard deduction.

All of the above, last year went from cove point maryland to Marshalltown Iowa to Diablo canyon Caly inside of 8 months. All travel related to work and to get home was deductible.

All of the above, last year went from cove point maryland to Marshalltown Iowa to Diablo canyon Caly inside of 8 months. All travel related to work and to get home was deductible.

Well those rules have changed I guess. It's time to make the company pay you for it.

I only get paid when travelling between sites in a given day, going to work is going to work.

Well those rules have changed I guess. It's time to make the company pay you for it.

I only get paid when travelling between sites in a given day, going to work is going to work.

All our work is own job sites. Since we do not work for one contractor and out of a hiring hall the expenses our for us. It will be interesting to see if most jobs won't have to go to a high per diem to man them now. Or this is just a veiled way of union busting as well.

All our work is own job sites. Since we do not work for one contractor and out of a hiring hall the expenses our for us. It will be interesting to see if most jobs won't have to go to a high per diem to man them now. Or this is just a veiled way of union busting as well.

Then you guys are really independent contractors, or at least the union is, and your expenses should either be paid by them, or you should form some sort of corporation to take deductions.

The current situation was just a lazy way for employers to pass on costs to employees, and the employees got a part back.

Then you guys are really independent contractors, or at least the union is, and your expenses should either be paid by them, or you should form some sort of corporation to take deductions.

The current situation was just a lazy way for employers to pass on costs to employees, and the employees got a part back.

Looking into the legality of us being a corp. Like I said we get w2s at end of year not 1099s. And the union just finds us jobs, they do not pay us directly either. Right now it looks like we are going to get schlonged.

Looking into the legality of us being a corp. Like I said we get w2s at end of year not 1099s. And the union just finds us jobs, they do not pay us directly either. Right now it looks like we are going to get schlonged.

Then get the union to negotiate a pay raise to cover the costs.

hell you would have the advantage with regards to the media because of the savings most companies are seeing.

Then get the union to negotiate a pay raise to cover the costs.

hell you would have the advantage with regards to the media because of the savings most companies are seeing.

The way most people in this country hate the unions and believe in giving the corps what they want, fat chance. Besides pay is set up by locals. For instance in Akron our pay wage on check is 37/ hr. In Pittsburgh, just an hr and 40 mins away its like $44. In Youngstown, about half way in between its about $33 and some change.

It's only funnier to you because of your inherent political bias.

No, it's funny because Trump has no business being president and you know it. But we all pretend this "normal" somehow, like ancient Romans pretending Caligula really was a god.

What makes it funny is that it is pointing out the absurdity of a system of allowing a man to be president who shouldn't after the people who voted clearly said no.

It's only funnier to you because of your inherent political bias.

No, it's funny because Trump has no business being president and you know it. But we all pretend this "normal" somehow, like ancient Romans pretending Caligula really was a god.

What makes it funny is that it is pointing out the absurdity of a system of allowing a man to be president who shouldn't after the people who voted clearly said no.

It's a reaction to people being told what they need to think and believe, and how they need to act. It's people being tired of self proclaimed elites deciding how the masses get to live.

And again you argue she got more hits than the other team, but less runs, so she should have won the game.

It's a reaction to people being told what they need to think and believe, and how they need to act. It's people being tired of self proclaimed elites deciding how the masses get to live.

And again you argue she got more hits than the other team, but less runs, so she should have won the game.

No, I'm arguing the WILL OF THE PEOPLE was that she be president.

Not, "The will of a structure set up by Slave Rapists 200 years ago that once in a while fucks things up."

The people said no. They got this right. The system got it wrong.

Hypocrisy once again by the predictable Progs.

It must suck to have to live a lie every day.

Bill Clinton and Food: Jack Sprat He's Not

LITTLE ROCK, Ark.— "THE good news is, my husband loves to eat and enjoys it," Hillary Clinton said. "The bad news is, he loves to eat, even when things are not always right for him."

Visits to nine restaurants here that his friends say are among Bill Clinton's favorites, as well as sightings around the country, confirm his wife's description of his eating habits. From Sims Bar-B-Q to Juanita's, from Doe's Eat Place to Hungry's Cafe, President-elect Clinton prefers the stuff with fat in it: jalapeno cheeseburgers, chicken enchiladas, barbecue, cinnamon rolls and pies. But no chocolate-chip cookies.

Clinton’s fast food habits were a national joke and then he had a heart attack and bypass surgery.

Here's a photo of President Clinton jogging. Let us know when you find one of our morbidly obese Emperor doing any kind of exercise at all.

short_shorts_clinton_1_bb7gn4.jpg
Trump gets winded just by getting an erection...
I guess you know, first hand.

No, I'm arguing the WILL OF THE PEOPLE was that she be president.

Not, "The will of a structure set up by Slave Rapists 200 years ago that once in a while fucks things up."

The people said no. They got this right. The system got it wrong.

And yet that and $1.50 will get you a cup of coffee.

What a whiny little bitch you are.

When the "Will of the People" counts less than a technicality, then we no longer live in a free country. I'm sorry you don't get that.

When the "Will of the People" counts less than a technicality, then we no longer live in a free country. I'm sorry you don't get that.

What hyperbole. Again, the Presidency is an office that represents a population weighted average of the States. you get to directly vote in your Representative, your Senator, and a host of your State officials.

Want to change it? Amend the Constitution.

Until then go pound your miserable cocksucking sand.

Clinton was a young man in his 40's and was pretty fit for his age.

Trump is in his 70's and overweight.

That's why his diet is kind of a concern.

Although anything that brings that buffoon to a grabber quicker is okay by me.

Trump will not die of natural causes during his term.

LITTLE ROCK, Ark.— "THE good news is, my husband loves to eat and enjoys it," Hillary Clinton said. "The bad news is, he loves to eat, even when things are not always right for him."

Visits to nine restaurants here that his friends say are among Bill Clinton's favorites, as well as sightings around the country, confirm his wife's description of his eating habits. From Sims Bar-B-Q to Juanita's, from Doe's Eat Place to Hungry's Cafe, President-elect Clinton prefers the stuff with fat in it: jalapeno cheeseburgers, chicken enchiladas, barbecue, cinnamon rolls and pies. But no chocolate-chip cookies.
I feel so cheap wishing the Oranguton gets heart disease soon

Trump is everything that I tell my kids not to be.
Mean.
Bully.
Disrespectful.
Eat unhealthy and not exercise.
Be on electronics and watch TV all day.
Insulting.
Show off.
Calling others names.

I feel so cheap wishing the Oranguton gets heart disease soon

I’m sure he wishes you well.

Forum List

Back