1992 NYT article...Bill Clinton was a notorious fast food eater, that wasn’t a big deal...

You really are a 3-4 trick pony. Again with that debunked crap number.

More useless statistics from again, one of the most useless posters on this board.

If the Statistic wasn't right on the money, the National Rampage Association wouldn't have spent so much money keeping the CDC from even studying the issue.

I don’t like guns because I’m scared, they are pieces of art. They enrich life and make life better. In fact all firearms should be an 100% tax deduction.
The NRA is not pro gun enough you silly little fucker. Lol

This is why I normally put you on ignore... you don't really add anything to a conversation.

how does a local study in Oregon translate to the CDC being stopped from doing something? And what stops some private group from doing a FOIA request on CDC data and doing it themselves?

And again with you being a lazy twat and not responding to each person in kind.

No wonder you are one of the laughing stocks of this board.

how does a local study in Oregon translate to the CDC being stopped from doing something? And what stops some private group from doing a FOIA request on CDC data and doing it themselves?

1) The study was done in Seattle, Washington.
2) It was funded by the CDC, and after it, the NRA insisted Congress stop funding CDC gun violence studies.

The government won't research gun violence because of NRA lobbying

That's how much the NRA pissed themselves when they saw the Kellerman Study.

I treat each and every one of you mutants with the response you deserve.

Also, I know it really fucking annoys you.

1) The study was done in Seattle, Washington.
2) It was funded by the CDC, and after it, the NRA insisted Congress stop funding CDC gun violence studies.

The government won't research gun violence because of NRA lobbying

That's how much the NRA pissed themselves when they saw the Kellerman Study.

I treat each and every one of you mutants with the response you deserve.

Also, I know it really fucking annoys you.

Again, what's stopping anyone else from doing studies with FOIA requested information?

You are again, one of the most useless posters on this board, and a terrible human being in general.

fast food Billy had a heart attack ....

upload_2018-2-4_10-44-48.jpeg

no big deal

Again, what's stopping anyone else from doing studies with FOIA requested information?

You do realize it takes a lot of money to conduct research, right?

You are again, one of the most useless posters on this board, and a terrible human being in general.

Man, all that butthurt. I didn't realize you were a snowflake with such sensitive feelings. Here, buddy, you've earned this.

trophy-patch-3D_1024x1024.jpg

You do realize it takes a lot of money to conduct research, right?

Man, all that butthurt. I didn't realize you were a snowflake with such sensitive feelings. Here, buddy, you've earned this.

trophy-patch-3D_1024x1024.jpg

Again, if so many people are interested in this, and you have hollywood types interested, money should not be an issue. That was a lame dodge even for you.

And that Trophy is currently sitting on Hillary's mantle for 2016.

Again, if so many people are interested in this, and you have hollywood types interested, money should not be an issue. That was a lame dodge even for you.

Okay, why should private citizens conduct research the government SHOULD be doing?

Where in the federal constitution does it say the government is mandated to do this type of research?

Where in the federal constitution does it say the government is mandated to do this type of research?

Again, I don't limit government to what a bunch of slave rapists who shit in chamberpots thought of.

I put it into 'What is a good idea to do".

So we have this health crisis of 33,000 deaths, 70,000 injuries, 400,000 crimes every year, and the people who push this product on the populace INSISTING that there is a public good of preventing crime.

Even though the US has the highest crime rates of any industrialized nation.

Probably a good idea to see if they are just bullshitting or not.

Of course, Kellerman came out, and the Gun Lobby absolutely shit its pants. If people knew how dangerous guns are, no one would want them in their house.

Much like the Alcohol industry panders to hard core drunks the gun industry panders to hard core gun nuts.

Again, I don't limit government to what a bunch of slave rapists who shit in chamberpots thought of.

I put it into 'What is a good idea to do".

So we have this health crisis of 33,000 deaths, 70,000 injuries, 400,000 crimes every year, and the people who push this product on the populace INSISTING that there is a public good of preventing crime.

Even though the US has the highest crime rates of any industrialized nation.

Probably a good idea to see if they are just bullshitting or not.

Of course, Kellerman came out, and the Gun Lobby absolutely shit its pants. If people knew how dangerous guns are, no one would want them in their house.

Much like the Alcohol industry panders to hard core drunks the gun industry panders to hard core gun nuts.

No, you prefer government to crush your enemies because you don't have the balls to do it yourself.

Again, if you want it so bad, start a fund to pay for it, you lazy fascist fuck.

No, you prefer government to crush your enemies because you don't have the balls to do it yourself.

Again, if you want it so bad, start a fund to pay for it, you lazy fascist fuck.

Sure. Just give me back the 25% of my income I already spend to support the government I already expect to do these things.

I'd happily crush my enemies if I thought I could get away with it legally. I have a fucking list.

Sure. Just give me back the 25% of my income I already spend to support the government I already expect to do these things.

I'd happily crush my enemies if I thought I could get away with it legally. I have a fucking list.

Doesn't work like that, dippy.

Again with the "most miserable person" on this message board.

You really are 100% predictable, and 100% a complete loser.

Hypocrisy once again by the predictable Progs.

It must suck to have to live a lie every day.

Bill Clinton and Food: Jack Sprat He's Not

LITTLE ROCK, Ark.— "THE good news is, my husband loves to eat and enjoys it," Hillary Clinton said. "The bad news is, he loves to eat, even when things are not always right for him."

Visits to nine restaurants here that his friends say are among Bill Clinton's favorites, as well as sightings around the country, confirm his wife's description of his eating habits. From Sims Bar-B-Q to Juanita's, from Doe's Eat Place to Hungry's Cafe, President-elect Clinton prefers the stuff with fat in it: jalapeno cheeseburgers, chicken enchiladas, barbecue, cinnamon rolls and pies. But no chocolate-chip cookies.
Snowflakes always need to invent BS to melt about.
They also complained about his hair length, just like they did with Jimmah Carter....
Well now we know what happens to men who were addicted to fast food's all of their lives. They wind up looking 90 when they hit 70

Quite right. You see, the NRA can carve out special exemptions in the law because they spend a lot of money, and fuck those 33,000 dead people every year. And you are good with this...

You miss my point. The point is, what you want is a society where freedom means that those with money and power can push around those without it. Your boss can fire you, but if you meet him in the parking lot with a baseball bat to discuss his poor management style, the law WILL arrest you.

They will arrest you if you burn down the Christian Bakery that refused to bake your cake and screamed homophobic slurs at your mother.

Now, you see, the thing is, I agree, that wouldn't be a good society to live in if we could all meet our bosses in the parking lot with a baseball bats or burn down bakeries that gave us shitty service. No one would want the responsibility to be the boss or to do through the trouble of opening a bakery.

I just believe- and get this - that the law should protect the employee and the patron from abuses by employers and business providers. .

Quite right. You see, the NRA can carve out special exemptions in the law because they spend a lot of money, and fuck those 33,000 dead people every year. And you are good with this...

You miss my point. The point is, what you want is a society where freedom means that those with money and power can push around those without it. Your boss can fire you, but if you meet him in the parking lot with a baseball bat to discuss his poor management style, the law WILL arrest you.

They will arrest you if you burn down the Christian Bakery that refused to bake your cake and screamed homophobic slurs at your mother.

Now, you see, the thing is, I agree, that wouldn't be a good society to live in if we could all meet our bosses in the parking lot with a baseball bats or burn down bakeries that gave us shitty service. No one would want the responsibility to be the boss or to do through the trouble of opening a bakery.

I just believe- and get this - that the law should protect the employee and the patron from abuses by employers and business providers. .

What you want is a society where people who think like YOU can push people around. See my sig for my view on that, except you are no do-gooder, you are an evil fuck.

That you compare arson to refusal to bake a cake and maybe yelling at someone is telling, you sick fuck.

You are a psychopath.

What you want is a society where people who think like YOU can push people around. See my sig for my view on that, except you are no do-gooder, you are an evil fuck.

And you want one where people with money and racial advantage can push people around. OH MY GOD, EQUALITY! The horror, the horror.

That you compare arson to refusal to bake a cake and maybe yelling at someone is telling, you sick fuck.

If someone screamed at my mom, I'd beat the shit out of them. But that's against the law. But making the wifebeater pay a huge fine, I'm good with that, too.

And you want one where people with money and racial advantage can push people around. OH MY GOD, EQUALITY! The horror, the horror.

If someone screamed at my mom, I'd beat the shit out of them. But that's against the law. But making the wifebeater pay a huge fine, I'm good with that, too.

You assume people with money WANT to push people around, people who desire wealth can be satisfied, people who lust for power usually cannot.

I'd rather deal with a greedy bastard than a self-righteous fuck like you any day of the week.

I doubt you have the balls to hit anyone.

ou assume people with money WANT to push people around, people who desire wealth can be satisfied, people who lust for power usually cannot.

I'd rather deal with a greedy bastard than a self-righteous fuck like you any day of the week.

yeah, funny thing. Only one of us has a DD214.

I usually assume that once you are of the mindset that you want more money than could possibly ever really need, you probably aren't above screwing over people to get to it. Your hero Trump is a great example He was born rich, but he's pretty much fucked the whole country.

ou assume people with money WANT to push people around, people who desire wealth can be satisfied, people who lust for power usually cannot.

yeah, funny thing. Only one of us has a DD214.

I usually assume that once you are of the mindset that you want more money than could possibly ever really need, you probably aren't above screwing over people to get to it. Your hero Trump is a great example He was born rich, but he's pretty much fucked the whole country.

No that would be just libs...and they fucked themselves.

Only one that tried to fuck the whole country is Hillary...trying to finish the job Obama started.

Forum List

Back