1992 NYT article...Bill Clinton was a notorious fast food eater, that wasn’t a big deal...

Trump is everything that I tell my kids not to be.
Mean.
Bully.
Disrespectful.
Eat unhealthy and not exercise.
Be on electronics and watch TV all day.
Insulting.
Show off.
Calling others names.

Your kids will never be POTUS. Sorry.

Did you tell your kids not to smoke cigarettes like Obama?

You didn’t grow up in Queens. Don’t project your normal onto others.

I taught my kids not to sell out your country in exchange for power and money.

Trump is everything that I tell my kids not to be.
Mean.
Bully.
Disrespectful.
Eat unhealthy and not exercise.
Be on electronics and watch TV all day.
Insulting.
Show off.
Calling others names.

Your kids will never be POTUS. Sorry.

Did you tell your kids not to smoke cigarettes like Obama?

You didn’t grow up in Queens. Don’t project your normal onto others.

I taught my kids not to sell out your country in exchange for power and money.

I will never forget this....I usually put on headphones when I watch news. There was a clip of Trump giving a speech...My 9 years old said to me: why is he acting like a bully.

We can agree or disagree about politics....but Trump is not a decent human being. If you think otherwise. You either lying to yourself....or your moral standards are low.

What hyperbole. Again, the Presidency is an office that represents a population weighted average of the States. you get to directly vote in your Representative, your Senator, and a host of your State officials.

The People Said No.

Trump is a fraud. But he's been a fraud his whole life, that doesn't bother him.

Why it doesn't bother you is the mystery.

Oh, yeah, because he upsets people you don't like. That's how small you are.

What hyperbole. Again, the Presidency is an office that represents a population weighted average of the States. you get to directly vote in your Representative, your Senator, and a host of your State officials.

The People Said No.

Trump is a fraud. But he's been a fraud his whole life, that doesn't bother him.

Why it doesn't bother you is the mystery.

Oh, yeah, because he upsets people you don't like. That's how small you are.

She got more hits than the other team but lost on Runs. Rules of the game.

Because I understand why the system was set up as it was.

That is only a fringe benefit. He is doing things I like so far when it comes to policy.

Here's a photo of President Clinton jogging. Let us know when you find one of our morbidly obese Emperor doing any kind of exercise at all.

short_shorts_clinton_1_bb7gn4.jpg
upload_2018-2-2_6-50-4.jpeg

Hill climbing HA

She got more hits than the other team but lost on Runs. Rules of the game.

Because I understand why the system was set up as it was.

So do I. a bunch of slave raping assholes didn't trust the people. But the people got it right.

Hypocrisy once again by the predictable Progs.

It must suck to have to live a lie every day.

Bill Clinton and Food: Jack Sprat He's Not

LITTLE ROCK, Ark.— "THE good news is, my husband loves to eat and enjoys it," Hillary Clinton said. "The bad news is, he loves to eat, even when things are not always right for him."

Visits to nine restaurants here that his friends say are among Bill Clinton's favorites, as well as sightings around the country, confirm his wife's description of his eating habits. From Sims Bar-B-Q to Juanita's, from Doe's Eat Place to Hungry's Cafe, President-elect Clinton prefers the stuff with fat in it: jalapeno cheeseburgers, chicken enchiladas, barbecue, cinnamon rolls and pies. But no chocolate-chip cookies.
Oh...Bill liked chocolate alright.

Same tired lines from one of the most useless posters on this board.

Same whiny, "But the Founding slave Rapists said I could have a gun and a crazy president!" blather from you.

Because you can't make a rational argument for them otherwise.

Same tired lines from one of the most useless posters on this board.

Same whiny, "But the Founding slave Rapists said I could have a gun and a crazy president!" blather from you.

Because you can't make a rational argument for them otherwise.

The rational argument is every person has a right to self defense using a tool that is adequate for the task.

Until you can guarantee any person wanting to do me harm is both unarmed and smaller than i am then a gun is the right tool.

The rational argument is every person has a right to self defense using a tool that is adequate for the task.

With something that is 43 times more likely to kill a family member than a bad guy? Um... okay.

Do you also treat colds with arsenic?

Until you can guarantee any person wanting to do me harm is both unarmed and smaller than i am then a gun is the right tool.

again, far more likely you'll be killed by an acquaintance or family member than a bad guy. Guns in the home just make that more likely.

With something that is 43 times more likely to kill a family member than a bad guy? Um... okay.

again, far more likely you'll be killed by an acquaintance or family member than a bad guy. Guns in the home just make that more likely.
Na, I know your safe space teachs that.
Reality says different

Reality says different

Sorry, buddy. They've done the studies.

And the NRA's response was to make sure Congress cut all funding to future studies on that issue.

Because the gun industry is built on fear. If people aren't scared, they won't buy guns.

You really are a 3-4 trick pony. Again with that debunked crap number.

More useless statistics from again, one of the most useless posters on this board.

Reality says different

Sorry, buddy. They've done the studies.

And the NRA's response was to make sure Congress cut all funding to future studies on that issue.

Because the gun industry is built on fear. If people aren't scared, they won't buy guns.
I don’t like guns because I’m scared, they are pieces of art. They enrich life and make life better. In fact all firearms should be an 100% tax deduction.
The NRA is not pro gun enough you silly little fucker. Lol

You really are a 3-4 trick pony. Again with that debunked crap number.

More useless statistics from again, one of the most useless posters on this board.

If the Statistic wasn't right on the money, the National Rampage Association wouldn't have spent so much money keeping the CDC from even studying the issue.

I don’t like guns because I’m scared, they are pieces of art. They enrich life and make life better. In fact all firearms should be an 100% tax deduction.
The NRA is not pro gun enough you silly little fucker. Lol

This is why I normally put you on ignore... you don't really add anything to a conversation.

Forum List

Back