1992 NYT article...Bill Clinton was a notorious fast food eater, that wasn’t a big deal...

You started with the snowflake and name calling sister when it got dealt back to you you cried more. If was funny when they made fun of Bill and IG is funny when the make fun of Rump. It was also funny when they made fun of Ford always falling down.

That's attacking you, not being butthurt about the topic at hand. If you can't dish it out don't start it.

And there is funny tinged with hate and funny tinged with slavish love. You see the hate with Trump, and you saw the slavish love with Clinton.

Could it be because Rump says all his excrement with nothing but hate, then cries, like you when he gets it back? Nah that just cannot be!

Again, what crying?

Poor Rumpy is being treated so unfairly and mean, it is just to much go bear!

and right back to the non-posting posts.

Just pointing out your crying about poor Rump's treatment when others have been spoofed as well. Yet you only have outrage over your Orange stable genius 's incidents.

Hypocrisy once again by the predictable Progs.

It must suck to have to live a lie every day.

Bill Clinton and Food: Jack Sprat He's Not

LITTLE ROCK, Ark.— "THE good news is, my husband loves to eat and enjoys it," Hillary Clinton said. "The bad news is, he loves to eat, even when things are not always right for him."

Visits to nine restaurants here that his friends say are among Bill Clinton's favorites, as well as sightings around the country, confirm his wife's description of his eating habits. From Sims Bar-B-Q to Juanita's, from Doe's Eat Place to Hungry's Cafe, President-elect Clinton prefers the stuff with fat in it: jalapeno cheeseburgers, chicken enchiladas, barbecue, cinnamon rolls and pies. But no chocolate-chip cookies.
Hell, I have no problem with President Pussy Grabber eating fast food. He should eat a lot more of it. The best thing that stupid fool could do for this nation is expire of a stroke or heart attack.

Here's a photo of President Clinton jogging. Let us know when you find one of our morbidly obese Emperor doing any kind of exercise at all.

short_shorts_clinton_1_bb7gn4.jpg
Trump gets winded just by getting an erection...
You think tiny hands actually gets one? Or that anyone would notice under all that fat?
He claims it's an erection...Yet his "clam dip" tickets for Melania were spent long ago...

Why are you so fascinated by Trump's penis? Now you really do sound like a butthurt ex-lover.

That's attacking you, not being butthurt about the topic at hand. If you can't dish it out don't start it.

And there is funny tinged with hate and funny tinged with slavish love. You see the hate with Trump, and you saw the slavish love with Clinton.

Could it be because Rump says all his excrement with nothing but hate, then cries, like you when he gets it back? Nah that just cannot be!

Again, what crying?

Just pointing out your crying about poor Rump's treatment when others have been spoofed as well. Yet you only have outrage over your Orange stable genius 's incidents.

Again, no crying. you just can't admit the bias shown by the media.

Again, what crying?

You can't admit Rump brings it on himself with his own buffoonery!

Again, what crying?

Actually he's just distracting you idiots while he gets his agenda implemented.

But keep patting yourselves on the back at your pinkies up parties on the Hudson while telling yourselves how "woke" you are.

lol.

But keep patting yourselves on the back at your pinkies up parties on the Hudson while telling yourselves how "woke" you are.

lol.

Other than tax cuts for the uber wealthy and corps, what the fuck has he done other than golf?

Here's a photo of President Clinton jogging. Let us know when you find one of our morbidly obese Emperor doing any kind of exercise at all.

short_shorts_clinton_1_bb7gn4.jpg
Trump gets winded just by getting an erection...
You think tiny hands actually gets one? Or that anyone would notice under all that fat?
He claims it's an erection...Yet his "clam dip" tickets for Melania were spent long ago...

Why are you so fascinated by Trump's penis? Now you really do sound like a butthurt ex-lover.
You'll get over the jelly part...

lol.

Other than tax cuts for the uber wealthy and corps, what the fuck has he done other than golf?

I got $70 more in my paycheck.
I got the SC justice I wanted
I got the reduced regulations I wanted

I avoided Hillary's SC justice
I avoided Hillary's attack on the 2nd amendment
I avoided Hillary's probably tax landslide

And I got to see idiots like you lose your fucking minds.

lol.

Tweet.

lol.

My taxes are going up over 17%, that's always nice. And corps got to keep their expenditures, as mine are gone. Oh and they actually added a few more expenditures for them. WINNING!

lol.

My taxes are going up over 17%, that's always nice. And corps got to keep their expenditures, as mine are gone. Oh and they actually added a few more expenditures for them. WINNING!

How are your taxes going up 17%?

lol.

Can not write off my miles, lodging, meals, clothes, or tools for work.

lol.

Then get your employer to pay them, or if you are an IC, incorporate.

Employers in the trades do not pay us for expenses. Have NOT looked very far into incorporating or llc. The little I have does not look promising. Will get more info when go to tax man for 2017 taxes. From talking with him last week he was not very promising about me keeping expenditures or incorporating because we are technically employed by contractor.

Employers in the trades do not pay us for expenses. Have NOT looked very far into incorporating or llc. The little I have does not look promising. Will get more info when go to tax man for 2017 taxes. From talking with him last week he was not very promising about me keeping expenditures or incorporating because we are technically employed by contractor.

The standard deduction increase won't cover it?

The standard deduction increase won't cover it?

Nope, not even close. Mileage alone at 25,000 to 30,000 miles is already more than the new standard deduction.

Forum List

Back