1992 NYT article...Bill Clinton was a notorious fast food eater, that wasn’t a big deal...

ou assume people with money WANT to push people around, people who desire wealth can be satisfied, people who lust for power usually cannot.

I'd rather deal with a greedy bastard than a self-righteous fuck like you any day of the week.

I doubt you have the balls to hit anyone.

yeah, funny thing. Only one of us has a DD214.

I usually assume that once you are of the mindset that you want more money than could possibly ever really need, you probably aren't above screwing over people to get to it. Your hero Trump is a great example He was born rich, but he's pretty much fucked the whole country.

That doesn't mean anything when as a person you are a fucking asshole.

And your TDS is as predictable as you are.

The sad thing is if there was a TrumpClone that had your views and implemented what you wanted, you would probably be sucking his dick while he was fucking over people.

Then you must be in a great place during 2017.

Not really. 2017 was a rough year for me.

Only 2.3 growth.... and the stock market is crashing now.

Naw, man, you claim that I wouldn't use violence if I had to. For me, the challenge is not to use violence. Thanks to the Army, I really know how to hurt people if I wanted to.

The sad thing is if there was a TrumpClone that had your views and implemented what you wanted, you would probably be sucking his dick while he was fucking over people.

Guy, my problem with Trump isn't his policies. My problem with Trump is that he's taken a big old dump on the institution of the Presidency. I kind of had the same problem with Bill Clinton back in the 1990's, but nothing to compare to what Trump does.

Naw, man, you claim that I wouldn't use violence if I had to. For me, the challenge is not to use violence. Thanks to the Army, I really know how to hurt people if I wanted to.

Guy, my problem with Trump isn't his policies. My problem with Trump is that he's taken a big old dump on the institution of the Presidency. I kind of had the same problem with Bill Clinton back in the 1990's, but nothing to compare to what Trump does.

Let me take a guess, you believed those that said the stock market will crash when Trump gets into office and you sold. Wouldn't say market is crashing now, more like adjusting.

Yeah, that old line. I'm sure you are a "killing machine".

Lol

Bullshit.

Trump eating fast food as much as he wants to suits me just fine - that OLD,FAT, CHOLESTEROL SOAKED, SON OF A BITCH can have a heart attack AND a stroke for all I care.

Fukhim ..

if fact, every damn one of you Trumpdrone ass pimples send him a $100 gift certificate to Mickey D's and speed it up.

Let me take a guess, you believed those that said the stock market will crash when Trump gets into office and you sold. Wouldn't say market is crashing now, more like adjusting.

Okay, if you want to tell yourself that. I'm sure you'll enjoy holding the bag when the One Percenters ask for another bailout.

Battered Housewife Republicans, everyone.

Well, no, the Army says that.

But I'll leave you the sputtering mess I normally leave you in.

Trump eating fast food as much as he wants to suits me just fine - that OLD,FAT, CHOLESTEROL SOAKED, SON OF A BITCH can have a heart attack AND a stroke for all I care.

Cholesterol. Democracy's only hope!!!!

Okay, if you want to tell yourself that. I'm sure you'll enjoy holding the bag when the One Percenters ask for another bailout.

Battered Housewife Republicans, everyone.

Well, no, the Army says that.

But I'll leave you the sputtering mess I normally leave you in.

Cholesterol. Democracy's only hope!!!!

So you were a combat infantryman?

LOL

So what kind of "dump" has Trump done?
Has he cut back on rules and regulations? Or do you like more "rules and regulations"?
The administration has cut 22 regulations for every new rule introduced, President Donald Trump announced at the White House Thursday.
Agencies and departments issued 67 deregulatory actions and imposed only three new rules in fiscal year 2017, according to senior administration officials. The number far exceeded Trump's goal through his executive order to cut two old rules for any new regulation proposed.
Trump Cuts 22 Regs for Every New One

Has he saved the environment? Yes. Now instead of a 1 million barrel tanker at risk in the " "in a tanker on the a day through the most ship wreck prone straits in the Northwest!"
the oil travels 700 barrels in one mile of pipeline.
Has he made the US energy independent?
it declared in its World Energy Outlook 2017 that the U.S. could be a net exporter of oil within a decade. The IEA also projected that the U.S. is set to become the world’s dominant oil and gas production leader for decades.
Is U.S. Energy Independence In Sight?
How many people today have more money in their paychecks due to the tax cuts?
Whoa: Over 1 Million Workers Have Received a Bonus Since The Trump Tax Bill Became Law
Whoa: Over 1 Million Workers Have Received a Bonus Since The Trump Tax Bill Became Law
And what are those people doing with their bonuses? Oh right blowing it!

Just pointing out your crying about poor Rump's treatment when others have been spoofed as well. Yet you only have outrage over your Orange stable genius 's incidents.

Again, no crying. you just can't admit the bias shown by the media.

You can't admit Rump brings it on himself with his own buffoonery!

Actually he's just distracting you idiots while he gets his agenda implemented.

But keep patting yourselves on the back at your pinkies up parties on the Hudson while telling yourselves how "woke" you are.

lol.

Other than tax cuts for the uber wealthy and corps, what the fuck has he done other than golf?

I got $70 more in my paycheck.
I got the SC justice I wanted
I got the reduced regulations I wanted

I avoided Hillary's SC justice
I avoided Hillary's attack on the 2nd amendment
I avoided Hillary's probably tax landslide

And I got to see idiots like you lose your fucking minds.

You also got a $1 trillion deficit.
A clear message that interfering in US elections will work.
Dollar dropping by 18%...

And that is just a start...

Again, no crying. you just can't admit the bias shown by the media.

You can't admit Rump brings it on himself with his own buffoonery!

Actually he's just distracting you idiots while he gets his agenda implemented.

But keep patting yourselves on the back at your pinkies up parties on the Hudson while telling yourselves how "woke" you are.

lol.

Other than tax cuts for the uber wealthy and corps, what the fuck has he done other than golf?

I got $70 more in my paycheck.
I got the SC justice I wanted
I got the reduced regulations I wanted

I avoided Hillary's SC justice
I avoided Hillary's attack on the 2nd amendment
I avoided Hillary's probably tax landslide

And I got to see idiots like you lose your fucking minds.

You also got a $1 trillion deficit.
A clear message that interfering in US elections will work.
Dollar dropping by 18%...

And that is just a start...

Standard progressive hackology.

I gave concrete results, you gave a result that would have occurred if Hillary was in, a baseless accusation, and something that has happened before, and will happen again.

Try again.

Considering we have a volunteer military and had one when I was 18, your comment is meaningless.

So what kept you from signing up? That yellow streak down your back.

Never mind, you answered your own question...

Tried out for ROTC, but i was a weak 18 year old and didn't pass the physical.

Plus that's kind of like saying I'm not a firefighter so i guess I don't want fires fought.

Nice try though.

Plus that's kind of like saying I'm not a firefighter so i guess I don't want fires fought.

Um, no.

YOu see, the problem is, your side want to light the fires in order to fight them.

Most wars are largely unnecessary. It's why I get a little annoyed with folks who cheer on a war but never sign up themselves.

Um, no.

YOu see, the problem is, your side want to light the fires in order to fight them.

Most wars are largely unnecessary. It's why I get a little annoyed with folks who cheer on a war but never sign up themselves.

So you get mad at people who have housefires and ask the firefighters to fight it?

Hell you are for only the cops being armed, so you are basically DEMANDING people give up their ability to defend themselves over to the government.

Of course expecting consistency from a whiny old fart like you is like asking PETA for Moo Shu Chicken recipes.

So you get mad at people who have housefires and ask the firefighters to fight it?

No, i get mad when people manipulate us into wars over shit that isn't any of our business.

Hell you are for only the cops being armed, so you are basically DEMANDING people give up their ability to defend themselves over to the government.

Actually, the fact you gun nuts manage to off 33,000 people a year tells me you shouldn't have guns. But I still think the guys who do should be better trained.. but this is getting way off topic, buddy.

Forum List

Back