1992 NYT article...Bill Clinton was a notorious fast food eater, that wasn’t a big deal...

I think the Troubles caused more frequent death then our occasional mass shooter.

These guns were around when your generation was in school.

Uh, no, you couldn't get an AR-15 when I was in school.

The total dead from the troubles was about 3000 people over a 30 year period.

We have 32,000 gun deaths a year.

Again stop counting suicides you dishonest hack.

How can you expect a proper debate when you can never be honest?

Again stop counting suicides you dishonest hack.

How can you expect a proper debate when you can never be honest?

You don't consider the victims of gun suicide to be a big deal.

I do.

Too much blood for an unnecessary fetish.

You only care because it forwards your political goals.

A self centered twat such as yourself can't care about anything else except JoeB.

You only care because it forwards your political goals.

A self centered twat such as yourself can't care about anything else except JoeB.

yes, there's no possible way I could be concerned about 33,000 gun deaths a year, one of which happened no more than 20 feet from where i'm sitting now.

I'm just doing it to mess with you.

No your concern is part of your whole "everyone live like me, act like me, think like me or else" mentality.

Bake that fucking cake, peasant.

Hey, nobody is makign the wife-beater bake a cake. He just can't discriminate once he's decided to bake cakes as a business.

Hide it in words all you want, you just get off on fucking with people you don't like.

Correction, you are too chickenshit for that, you get off on government fucking with people you don't like

Hide it in words all you want, you just get off on fucking with people you don't like.

Correction, you are too chickenshit for that, you get off on government fucking with people you don't like

Well, I do enjoy watching religious bigots get fucked with, that's true.

But they got themselves into that mess. They were the ones who invited the Bowman-Criers to use their store, and then abused them when they showed up.

Can't imagine anyone running a business like that.

Well, I do enjoy watching religious bigots get fucked with, that's true.

But they got themselves into that mess. They were the ones who invited the Bowman-Criers to use their store, and then abused them when they showed up.

Can't imagine anyone running a business like that.

Your only saving grace is that you admit you are a cowardly asshole.

Or I just won't drive all the way out to Oregon to tell Mr. Wifebeater he's a bigoted dickwad.

I mean, I know he was a standard of bravery when he gave out all the contact information on the couple that complained about him and posted it on line, but that was why he got to pay the huge fine after he lost his wife's business.

Or I just won't drive all the way out to Oregon to tell Mr. Wifebeater he's a bigoted dickwad.

I mean, I know he was a standard of bravery when he gave out all the contact information on the couple that complained about him and posted it on line, but that was why he got to pay the huge fine after he lost his wife's business.

Blaming the victim....

Fast food is toxic...I don't care who eats it. It is a problem and low IQ folk consume it happily driving up our healthcare costs. Thanks dupes.

Hypocrisy once again by the predictable Progs.

It must suck to have to live a lie every day.

Bill Clinton and Food: Jack Sprat He's Not

LITTLE ROCK, Ark.— "THE good news is, my husband loves to eat and enjoys it," Hillary Clinton said. "The bad news is, he loves to eat, even when things are not always right for him."

Visits to nine restaurants here that his friends say are among Bill Clinton's favorites, as well as sightings around the country, confirm his wife's description of his eating habits. From Sims Bar-B-Q to Juanita's, from Doe's Eat Place to Hungry's Cafe, President-elect Clinton prefers the stuff with fat in it: jalapeno cheeseburgers, chicken enchiladas, barbecue, cinnamon rolls and pies. But no chocolate-chip cookies.
Bill stopped eating junk food long before he became a senior citizen. He also jogged almost every day while he was President, Crowds would routinely gather to watch him jogging on the Mall and around the White House.
No one has ever seen Trump jogging.

The laws are being wrongly applied.

No, they are being perfectly applied. Consumers are being protected from abuse by bigots.

If this were a racist baker who refused to bake a cake for an interracial couple, we wouldn't have an argument, even if they blurted out a bunch of bible verses.

No one has ever seen Trump jogging.

Does anyone actually WANT to see Trump jogging? My eyes! They burn!

lol.... clinton was a fast food junky until he had heart surgery, lost a vast amt of weight & turned vegan.

you'll never see that happen from fat donny 2 scoops.

Forum List

Back