1992 NYT article...Bill Clinton was a notorious fast food eater, that wasn’t a big deal...

So you get mad at people who have housefires and ask the firefighters to fight it?

No, i get mad when people manipulate us into wars over shit that isn't any of our business.

Hell you are for only the cops being armed, so you are basically DEMANDING people give up their ability to defend themselves over to the government.

Actually, the fact you gun nuts manage to off 33,000 people a year tells me you shouldn't have guns. But I still think the guys who do should be better trained.. but this is getting way off topic, buddy.

Your usual non-statement statement.

2/3 of those 33,000 people off themselves. Sorry, they don't count.

Your usual non-statement statement.

2/3 of those 33,000 people off themselves. Sorry, they don't count.

They do to their families, not that it matters to a malignant narcissist such as yourself.

That's why I have such contempt for people who off themselves. They impart their suffering on those left behind.

However the fact that you have to include them in your #'s to prop up your fascist disarmament "argument" just shows how much of a hack you are.

You are the one using their pain for your own nefarious reasons.

And try looking in the mirror for narcissism. You are the one full of themselves, not me. You are the one that want people to live just like you live, think just like you do, and act just like you do, OR ELSE.

That's why I have such contempt for people who off themselves. They impart their suffering on those left behind.

However the fact that you have to include them in your #'s to prop up your fascist disarmament "argument" just shows how much of a hack you are.

I personally know of at least two families that wished they hadn't bought into the lie that a gun in the house makes you safer. Here's the thing, you have almost no chance of surviving a suicide attempt with a gun. Other methods, you have a decent chance of making it and someone might suddenly pay attention.

And try looking in the mirror for narcissism. You are the one full of themselves, not me. You are the one that want people to live just like you live, think just like you do, and act just like you do, OR ELSE.

Um, yah, it's called "Civilization".... it's amazing.

I personally know of at least two families that wished they hadn't bought into the lie that a gun in the house makes you safer. Here's the thing, you have almost no chance of surviving a suicide attempt with a gun. Other methods, you have a decent chance of making it and someone might suddenly pay attention.

Again, that has nothing to do with my right to own a gun. People use objects to kill themselves all the time.

No, its called you being a self centered prick.

Again, that has nothing to do with my right to own a gun. People use objects to kill themselves all the time.

If you are such a wonderfully and incredibly responsible gun owner, you shouldn't be worried about standards to own a gun.

Oh, wait. 17 dead today. Thank you, founding slave rapists. This is clearly what you had in mind.

The problem is you don't want standards, you just want to use excuses for eventual confiscation and bans.

Again, it's like trusting PETA to provide a food for a BBQ.

And idiots like you dance on their graves because it forwards your political agenda.

For Shame.

The problem is you don't want standards, you just want to use excuses for eventual confiscation and bans.

And idiots like you dance on their graves because it forwards your political agenda.

Um, no.

If there were never any kinds of incidents like this, we wouldn't have an issue.

But this is the 18th school shooting this year, and we aren't even halfway through February yet.

When you guys tell me how you can prevent these sorts of things and still keep your penis compensation, I'd be happy to listen.

Lumping suicides together with homicides is lying

Um, no.

If there were never any kinds of incidents like this, we wouldn't have an issue.

But this is the 18th school shooting this year, and we aren't even halfway through February yet.

When you guys tell me how you can prevent these sorts of things and still keep your penis compensation, I'd be happy to listen.
its-because-im-black-isnt-it1.jpg

You either suck too much penis or not enough in your mind apparently… LOL

If you are such a wonderfully and incredibly responsible gun owner, you shouldn't be worried about standards to own a gun.

Oh, wait. 17 dead today. Thank you, founding slave rapists. This is clearly what you had in mind.
Lol
Firearm ownership is right. It’s mostly progressives are the ones who do most of these shootings by the way.
Don’t you pay attention to history the original slaveowners on this continent were the Indian nations… My ancestors.
Your political correctness makes you look like a fucking fool…

Lol
Firearm ownership is right. It’s mostly progressives are the ones who do most of these shootings by the way.
Don’t you pay attention to history the original slaveowners on this continent were the Indian nations… My ancestors.

Okay, guy, I usually have you on ignore because you never really add anything to a conversation.

I'm not seeing how any "right" is upheld by letting someone as disturbed as this kid was get an AR-15 and hundreds of rounds of ammo.

But every time we have one of these incidents, the right says, "Now isn't the time. We need thoughts and prayers!"

Okay. We tried the thoughts and prayers thing. And because God was too busy not existing to do anything about it, we still have these incidents.

Lol

Okay, guy, I usually have you on ignore because you never really add anything to a conversation.

I'm not seeing how any "right" is upheld by letting someone as disturbed as this kid was get an AR-15 and hundreds of rounds of ammo.

But every time we have one of these incidents, the right says, "Now isn't the time. We need thoughts and prayers!"

Okay. We tried the thoughts and prayers thing. And because God was too busy not existing to do anything about it, we still have these incidents.
We have much bigger fish to fry… Take your pick
2018 Real Time Death Statistics in America

Um, no.

Actually the way it works is you tell me how stopping me from owning guns like this would stop someone else from committing the shootings in question.

And about those 18 "Shootings"

Media Push The Claim There Have Been 18 School Shootings In 2018. Here Are The Facts.

Twice, someone shot themselves on school grounds; one incident, on January 3, featured a man shooting himself in a former school’s parking lot; on January 10 a teen killed himself in an Arizona elementary school bathroom.

Four times, a bullet was fired through a school or dorm’s window: on January 4, a gunshot was fired at a high school in Seattle through an office window; no one was hurt. On January 10, a shot was fired shattering a California State University classroom window. No injuries were reported. The same day, in Texas, a bullet was accidentally fired through a classroom wall at the Grayson College Criminal Justice Center. No one was injured. On January 15, a bullet traveled through a residential hall’s dorm room. No injuries were reported.

So of the 18, two were self inflicted, one a suicide, one some idiots shooting himself in a FORMER school's parking lot.

four of them were shots fired but no one hit when a bullet went through a window, and some of those were colleges, not high schools.

Why does your side have to obscure the issue with things like this? is your argument so weak that you have to push false narratives like this?

Actually the way it works is you tell me how stopping me from owning guns like this would stop someone else from committing the shootings in question.

simple. No guns. No shootings. this isn't complicated. the Europeans and Japanese have already figured this out.

So of the 18, two were self inflicted, one a suicide, one some idiots shooting himself in a FORMER school's parking lot.

four of them were shots fired but no one hit when a bullet went through a window, and some of those were colleges, not high schools.

Why does your side have to obscure the issue with things like this? is your argument so weak that you have to push false narratives like this?

You mean why do we have so many of these incidents, that you have to parse to make it sound less bad than it is?

"Oh, well, they weren't ALL mass shootings" like that's a good thing.

simple. No guns. No shootings. this isn't complicated. the Europeans and Japanese have already figured this out.

You mean why do we have so many of these incidents, that you have to parse to make it sound less bad than it is?

"Oh, well, they weren't ALL mass shootings" like that's a good thing.

That has more to do with their people not wanting guns. Northern Ireland had basically gun bans on the IRA's weapons and they found ways to get them.

Of course you willfully ignore my point, fucktard.

That has more to do with their people not wanting guns. Northern Ireland had basically gun bans on the IRA's weapons and they found ways to get them.

Um, yeah, because the Libyans were supplying them. But they never had the kinds of problems we have, every day.

No, guy, you don't have a point. The fact that this is the new normal, that kids have to practice "Active Shooter Drills" the way my generation did fire drills, that every workplace has to have security doors and pass keys, because you clowns need to compensate for tiny dicks, is kind of silly.

Um, yeah, because the Libyans were supplying them. But they never had the kinds of problems we have, every day.

No, guy, you don't have a point. The fact that this is the new normal, that kids have to practice "Active Shooter Drills" the way my generation did fire drills, that every workplace has to have security doors and pass keys, because you clowns need to compensate for tiny dicks, is kind of silly.

I think the Troubles caused more frequent death then our occasional mass shooter.

These guns were around when your generation was in school.

Forum List

Back