🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

1993 - President Clinton fires FBI director Bill Sessions. Media yawned.

William Sessions was fired for Ethics Violations, he was stealing from the Federal Governmentand the Attorney General under President Bush 1 filed the complaint and recommended to Bill Clinton to fire the FBI Director and replace him. Which Bill Clinton did.

AND MOST IMPORTANTLY

Bill Clinton nor his campaign team were under investigation by the FBI when the FBI Dir was fired.

This administration, in all that they do, is as crooked and corrupt as they have ever come in my lifetime... and that includes Nixon, when I was still in school.

William Sessions was fired for Ethics Violations, he was stealing from the Federal Governmentand the Attorney General under President Bush 1 filed the complaint and recommended to Bill Clinton to fire the FBI Director and replace him. Which Bill Clinton did.

AND MOST IMPORTANTLY

Bill Clinton nor his campaign team were under investigation by the FBI when the FBI Dir was fired.

This administration, in all that they do, is as crooked and corrupt as they have ever come in my lifetime... and that includes Nixon, when I was still in school.

No, the past two admins have been the most abhorrent stains this country has ever witnessed.

Funny I remember Clinton's Presidency very well, but I don't remember that event at all. I guess the media wasn't crapping it's pants 24/7 about it.

Yeah, but President Clinton had actual "cause" to fire his FBI Director for misusing government funds for personal use, etc. Apparently you don't remember very well.

The director was convicted of ethics violations.

LOL go ahead explain Comey giving Hillary a total pass.

Flynn had a private server while at the Dept of Defense.
Flynn gave away classified material to a foreign government and was still given access to classified material and made National Security Advisor.
Powell had AOL over his iPhone. AOL and iPhones are hacked all the time.
Condi and Powell never turned over a single email even though both were ordered to.
Hillary's server had classified material sent TO her. Maybe sent by a Republican? Who knows?

Hillary wasn't given a pass. She was hounded for years doing what is apparently OK for Republicans to do. Only Democrats have to follow rules. See Trump.

AND MOST IMPORTANTLY

No, the past two admins have been the most abhorrent stains this country has ever witnessed.
I honestly do not see how anyone, with their eyes wide opened can even say or think that, and not expected to be laughed at....?

In just 4 months, every protocol, every rule of ethics, every standard of honesty and openness in every area our govt has put in and expected of the President of the United States, under President Trump has been broken...ignored, spit on, destroyed.

AND MOST IMPORTANTLY

I honestly do not see how anyone, with their eyes wide opened can even say or think that, and not expected to be laughed at....?

In just 4 months, every protocol, every rule of ethics, every standard of honesty and openness in every area our govt has put in and expected of the President of the United States, under President Trump has been broken...ignored, spit on, destroyed.
Liar. But then making shit up is what dems do.

AND MOST IMPORTANTLY

LordBrownTrout knows very well that President Obama is spiffy clean, ethical, worked hard for the working class. The right no lingers thinks. Instead, they just go straight to their knee jerk defense.

110 days or so and everything we've seen points to trump being the most corrupt president in our history.

I don't believe he can keep this up - not even for one year. His screaming at people, screaming at the TV leads me to suspect he will lose control long before his four years are up.

He can't fire everyone.

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

Funny I remember Clinton's Presidency very well, but I don't remember that event at all. I guess the media wasn't crapping it's pants 24/7 about it.
LBJ had decided to fire J Edgar Hoover until it was leaked to the Washington Post, who reported it. LBJ, a meglomaniacal, self absorbed narcissist given to being extremely vindictive, then reappointed Hoover for life and sent a message (not dissimilar from a tweet) to the Washington Post Editor rubbing his face in it. I see a lot of LBJ in this president. Including no basic political philosophy that is consistent.

According to your messiah, the reason he fired Comey --- or at least the first of what I am sure will be a myriad of reasons --- was for his poor treatment of Hillary.

Awe you have a sour puss face, the Obama era ended, Hillary lost, Dem's have no power in congress, Trump spanks you almost daily, it really does suck to be a liberal in these times. :itsok:

Flynn had a private server while at the Dept of Defense.
Flynn gave away classified material to a foreign government and was still given access to classified material and made National Security Advisor.
Powell had AOL over his iPhone. AOL and iPhones are hacked all the time.
Condi and Powell never turned over a single email even though both were ordered to.
Hillary's server had classified material sent TO her. Maybe sent by a Republican? Who knows?

Hillary wasn't given a pass. She was hounded for years doing what is apparently OK for Republicans to do. Only Democrats have to follow rules. See Trump.
:cuckoo:

According to your messiah, the reason he fired Comey --- or at least the first of what I am sure will be a myriad of reasons --- was for his poor treatment of Hillary.

Awe you have a sour puss face, the Obama era ended, Hillary lost, Dem's have no power in congress, Trump spanks you almost daily, it really does suck to be a liberal in these times. :itsok:
Then why are you and your ilk the ones that are constantly whining 24/7?

After all, you are winning!!!

You are winning!!! LOL.

Forum List

Back