1995 camry le, value?

Thanks to all, still going to a family member it appears....to avoid arguments......

154,000 miles, condition: good. Family member wants to purchase, I thought since it rated higher than the Mecedes the year it came out, it would be a "classic" soon. Four door, interior also good. I know VERY little about automotives; am tired of the weeks long debate in the family.

Any idea as to value? Kelley's lists $1,250.00

i bought one for 6 hundred bucks it had a couple of things wrong with it

made the repairs

and sold it for 3 grand

154,000 miles, condition: good. Family member wants to purchase, I thought since it rated higher than the Mecedes the year it came out, it would be a "classic" soon. Four door, interior also good. I know VERY little about automotives; am tired of the weeks long debate in the family.

Any idea as to value? Kelley's lists $1,250.00

i bought one for 6 hundred bucks it had a couple of things wrong with it

made the repairs

and sold it for 3 grand

thank you, value is between $1,000-$3,000 I believe.

The Alero should have been "gifted." Jesus, she will spend more than a thousand dollars a year just keeping it on the road.

She was right to be indignant.

It really is amazing some days to see how a similiar year and model car can be condition-wise. It all is how a person uses, abuses and maintains a vehicle. Proper care all the way through ownership makes the difference. Olsmobile was shutdown in 2004 after an over one hundred year history as a well engineered vehicle. The 98 Regency with a 3800 engine was a very reliable car.

Forum List

Back