1999 political cartoon with Pat Buchanan, Ross Perot, and Donald Trump at an Alice in Wonderland style tea party

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
see? i bring you guys the goods while i get bullied all around this place. thank me later. no one ELSE can find something like this but ME. I AM GOD! a lot of people voted for Perot and Trump in their lifetime, in fact, Perot paved the way for the rise of Trump

see? i bring you guys the goods while i get bullied all around this place. thank me later. no one ELSE can find something like this but ME. I AM GOD! a lot of people voted for Perot and Trump in their lifetime, in fact, Perot paved the way for the rise of Trump

Too bad, Donny didn't follow Ross's lead and go 3rd party instead of corrupting the Republican Party.

Somebody named Lindsey Cormack found twenty year old political cartoon? Try the history forum.

Donny would have never reached his level with a 3rd party. He had to capture a main party and completely bastardize it.
I have always believed that the Clintons secretly recruited Donny to bring down the GOP.

And nothing I have seen so far has made me change my mind.

I have always believed that the Clintons secretly recruited Donny to bring down the GOP.

And nothing I have seen so far has made me change my mind.

I said I have always believed that Putin recruited Dumb Donald to bring down the USA. And nothing I have seen so far has made me change my mind.

Donny would have never reached his level with a 3rd party. He had to capture a main party and completely bastardize it.

I have always believed that the Birther Campaign was market research into the gullibility of the American voter.

Trump learned that

(a) Republicans will believe anything their leaders/media personalities tell them. They fact check nothing; and

(b) 30% of Republican voters will continue to believe the lie even after you tell them you were lying.

If you start with a 30% advantage, it’s easier to get to 50%.

I also think that Trump deliberately set out to get himself arrested so he could play victim. He’s confessed to everything he’s been charged with and more. Yet the Cult still believes he’s being persecuted.

Forum List

Back