"1st Amendment Zones" :: Would have been the result of the Commies winning Ranch War

The2ndAmendment

Gold Member
Feb 16, 2013
070414zone.jpg

Nevada Governor Brian Sandoval has inserted himself into the escalating standoff between cattle rancher Cliven Bundy and federal officials by blasting the Bureau of Land Management (BLM) over their creation of a ‘First Amendment Area’ outside of which free speech is banned.

» Nevada Governor Blasts Feds? ?First Amendment Area? in Bundy Dispute Alex Jones' Infowars: There's a war on for your mind!

Feds not throwin' in the towel just yet...
:eusa_shifty:
Feds Say 'Door Isn't Closed' on Attempt to Resolve Dispute with Rancher
April 14, 2014 - A day after blinking in a showdown on the range, federal land managers pledged to pursue efforts to resolve a conflict with a southern Nevada rancher who has refused to pay grazing fees for 20 years.
A day after blinking in a showdown on the range, federal land managers pledged to pursue efforts to resolve a conflict with a southern Nevada rancher who has refused to pay grazing fees for 20 years. Bureau of Land Management spokesman Craig Leff said the agency would continue to try to resolve the matter involving rancher Cliven Bundy "administratively and judicially." Bundy owes more than $1 million in grazing fees, according to the bureau. "The door isn't closed. We'll figure out how to move forward with this," he said Sunday. He declined to comment on possible options. Bundy did not respond to requests for comment.

The fight between Bundy and the Bureau of Land Management widened into a debate about states' rights and federal land-use policy. Bundy does not recognize federal authority on land he insists belongs to Nevada. On Saturday, the bureau released about 400 head of cattle it had seized from Bundy back to him only hours after announcing a premature halt to the roundup due to safety concerns. The operation, expected to take up to a month, ended after only a week. The cattle were freed after hundreds of states' rights protesters, some of them armed militia members, showed up at corrals outside Mesquite to demand the animals' release. Las Vegas Police Lt. Dan Zehnder told The Associated Press that Clark County Sheriff Doug Gillespie was able to negotiate a resolution after talking with Bundy.

a68b9c6c2d2a4704a7959efa7f95ee11.jpg

Tyler Lewis, from St. George, Utah, stands in the middle of north bound I-15 with his gun near Bunkerville, Nev. while gathering with other supporters of the Bundy family to challenge the Bureau of Land Management

But Leff stressed that the bureau did not take part in the negotiations. "The BLM and National Park Service did not cut any deal and negotiate anything," he said. "There was no deal we made." The several hundred cows gathered during the roundup were short of the BLM's goal of 900 cows that it says have been trespassing on U.S. land without required grazing permits for over 20 years. The showdown over Bundy's cattle was the latest chapter in the Sagebrush Rebellion, which was launched by Nevada lawmakers in the 1970s in an attempt to turn control of federal land to the states.

Environmentalists accused the bureau of capitulating to threats of violence from armed Bundy supporters and urged them to pursue action against the rancher. "The BLM has a sacred duty to manage our public lands in the public interest, to treat all users equally and fairly," said Rob Mrowka, senior scientist with the Center for Biological Diversity. "Instead it is allowing a freeloading rancher and armed thugs to seize hundreds of thousands of acres of the people's land as their own fiefdom." "The BLM is setting a dangerous precedent in announcing that it will pick and choose who has to follow federal laws and who it will reward for violating them," he added.

Leff declined to comment, reiterating that the bureau's top concern was the safety of its employees and the public. In April 2012, the Center for Biological Diversity filed a notice of intent to sue the bureau for canceling a planned roundup of Bundy's cattle at the last minute. The dispute that ultimately triggered last week's roundup dates to 1993, when the bureau cited concern for the federally protected desert tortoise in the region. The bureau was implementing two federal court orders issued last year to remove Bundy's cattle after making repeated efforts to resolve the matter outside court.

Feds Say 'Door Isn't Closed' on Attempt to Resolve Dispute with Rancher | CNS News

I don't know if anyone in DC has looked at the Constitution lately, but thanks to the First Amendment the whole country is a Free Speech Zone, not just a few square feet here and there.

CaféAuLait;8936182 said:
070414zone.jpg

Nevada Governor Brian Sandoval has inserted himself into the escalating standoff between cattle rancher Cliven Bundy and federal officials by blasting the Bureau of Land Management (BLM) over their creation of a ‘First Amendment Area’ outside of which free speech is banned.

» Nevada Governor Blasts Feds? ?First Amendment Area? in Bundy Dispute Alex Jones' Infowars: There's a war on for your mind!

Did you see what the protestors did to that sign?

web1_rangewar_041014JL_10_1.jpg

That's excellent son

you don't think these are new, do you?

incidentally if anyone is a commie in the ranch scenario it's mr. bundy.

Ephesians 6:11
Clothe you with the armour of God, that ye be able to stand against the assailings of the devil.

2 Cor 2:10
that we be not deceived of Satan; soothly we unknow not his thoughts. ( that we be not deceived of Satan; for we know his thoughts.)

Progressives are demons that pretend to be great lovers of humanity:
2Cor 2 2:10
And no wonder; soothly he Satan transfigured him into an angel of light.

Last edited:

Ephesians 6:11
Clothe you with the armour of God, that ye be able to stand against the assailings of the devil.
not really an answer - so again i'll ask, do you think the first amendment zones are somehow new or novel to the ranch situation?

and how do you feel supporting a communist?

Gotta love right-wing hypocrisy.

"My cattle should be able to freeload on whatever land they want!".

All they do is talk their bullshit talk about liberals wanting stuff from the government, but who gets the stuff? Republicans do.

Military budget? All for Republicans and their supporters.

Social Security and Medicare and Medicaid? Who's sucking all those benefits back? Right, old white crabby Republicans who have all the free time in the world to listen to AM radio all day pretending like it's all the rest of us who are lazy. Meanwhile, we're the ones subsidizing their lazy, angry asses.

I would have shot all the cattle and arrested the freeloading rancher.

All they do is talk their bullshit talk about liberals wanting stuff from the government, but who gets the stuff? Republicans do.

Social Security and Medicare and Medicaid? Who's sucking all those benefits back? Right, old white crabby Republicans who have all the free time in the world to listen to AM radio all day pretending like it's all the rest of us who are lazy. Meanwhile, we're the ones subsidizing their lazy, angry asses.

Of course, nothing but violence, unless you agree with the cause. He was peacefully protesting ( until the feds showed up with snipers) just like Occupy who cost taxpayers tens of millions destroying public land. He supposedly owed 1.1 million for protesting on public land. Occupy is suing and winning hundreds of thousands of dollars for belonging they say the feds took and or destroyed off of public land. Nothing different my friend, except what you agree with. That is unless you felt the Occupiers should have all been jailed and all their belongings on public land destroyed. Or, no, should their dogs have been shot, their cats too, while they were jailed? Oh my! :eusa_silenced:

CaféAuLait;8936248 said:

Of course, nothing but violence, unless you agree with the cause. He was peacefully protesting ( until the feds showed up with snipers) just like Occupy who cost taxpayers tens of millions destroying public land. He supposedly owed 1.1 million for protesting on public land. Occupy is suing and winning hundreds of thousands of dollars for belonging they say the feds took and or destroyed off of public land. Nothing different my friend, except what you agree with. That is unless you felt the Occupiers should have all been jailed and all their belongings on public land destroyed. Or, no, should their dogs have been shot, their cats too, while they were jailed? Oh my! :eusa_silenced:

And if the rancher were a Democrat, you'd agree, moron.

Right-wingers have zero values.

Fine, you're FOR freeloading while other ranchers play by the rules.

Nice to know you stand for freeloading.

If the rancher were black, latino, or a Democrat, this wouldn't even be a story.

All Republicans would accuse that rancher of freeloading.

But since it's an old white fuck and Sean Hannity and other morons took up the story, apparently it's not about freeloading, it's about the tyrannical government.

Nice try, but mooching is mooching.

CaféAuLait;8936248 said:

Agree with what? What would I agree with if he were democrat?

Did you agree with the Occupy protestors?

If the rancher were black, latino, or a Democrat, this wouldn't even be a story.

But since it's an old white fuck and Sean Hannity and other morons took up the story, apparently it's not about freeloading, it's about the tyrannical government.

Funny that Liberals pull the race card when not a single conservative has even mentioned anything about race or religion.

Liberals are obsessed with race, because they are racists. Divide and Conquer.

This is a white feudal Lord (Harry Reid) destroying a white serf (rancher). And the fact that either of them is white is irrelevant.

Gtfo troll

Last edited:
CaféAuLait;8936248 said:

while other ranchers play by the rules.

there are no other ranchers in clark county utilizing the public land

they have either been bought out for pennies on the dollar

or run off by the government

Cafe wrote: He supposedly owed 1.1 million for protesting on public land.

Actually he owed it for grazing his cattle on public land...

... whilst not payin' his grazing fees...

... now the fees add up to the value of his cattle.

Cafe wrote: He supposedly owed 1.1 million for protesting on public land.

Actually he owed it for grazing his cattle on public land...

... whilst not payin' his grazing fees...

... now the fees add up to the value of his cattle.

Thanks , sometimes my fingers fly across the screen too quick, that reads really weird, I know what I meant tho, if that helps? :D LOL

You kidding?

They would accuse him of being a criminal.

He owes the Federal government one million dollars.

He's been to court twice and lost.

You kidding?

Dred Scot also went to court and lost.

Gtfo you commie bitch.

You kidding?

Dred Scot also went to court and lost.

Gtfo you commie bitch.

Listen you little pissant Nazi Theocratic imbecile.

Dred Scott was trying to establish his rights as a human being.

Bundy?

Wants to freeload on MY dime.

Go kiss Hitler's ass, scumbag.

Forum List

Back