2:00....Trump and Iran

Here's a question that will leave you speechless:

What benefit did America, or the world, accrue by awarding nuclear weapons to the world's worst state sponsor of terrorism?

In what universe did such an award ever take place

"Obama Gave Iran A Faster Route To A Nuke -- And Didn't Tell Us
President Obama's deal with Iran was supposed to keep that nation's mullahs from creating a nuclear weapon with which it could intimidate and dominate the Mideast and much of Europe. Instead, it actually makes it more possible -- and in shorter time.

The Associated Press obtained a copy of a secret side deal that, in the words of the normally circumspect AP, advances "Tehran's ability to build a bomb even before the end of the pact." The accord as agreed to by the U.S. and five other nations was supposed to last 15 years. Or so we were told. Turns out, that's not the case.

...the deal as signed all but guarantees that Iran will someday get a nuclear weapon with which to terrorize its neighbors. What the AP document does is move up the time under which Iran can make a nuclear weapon. So we'll all be at risk sooner than we think.

The so-called "add-on" agreement lets Iran expand its uranium enrichment program after 10 years -- not 15 years, as the public parts of the deal suggested."
Obama Gave Iran A Faster Route To A Nuke -- And Didn't Tell Us | Stock News & Stock Market Analysis - IBD

BTW....

What benefit did America, or the world, accrue by awarding nuclear weapons to the world's worst state sponsor of terrorism?

" Iran President Hassan Rouhani endorsed the agreement in a nationally broadcast speech Sunday, saying the accord recognizes Iran's "nuclear rights" even if that precise language was kept from the final document because of Western resistance.

"No matter what interpretations are given, Iran's right to enrichment has been recognized," said Rouhani,...."
US, Iran nuclear deal spurs bipartisan concern in Congress

Iran's right to enrichment has been recognized,

By whom?

Oh.....by Obama.....

In your face, you dunce.

You’ve yet to show any award being given Jumbo. As is always the case…you offer nothing.

Having no agreement allows Iran to do whatever they want and outside of armed intervention, they will be a nuclear enabled military sooner rather than later.

How easily I force you dolts to default to lies.

You've served your purpose.....dismissed, you dunce.

The only thing you forced was a triple cheeseburger down your gullet this morning for breakfast.
I love debating you…it’s so easy to expose your hysterical lies.

Barry stayed when everyone else walked away ...
A historian you are not. All of our allies are part of this deal.

A MISLEADING LIAR you are...

EVERYONE walked away from the negotiating table when this deal was being Un-Constitutionally forged, to include out allies...it was not until Barry took his un-Constitutional treaty to the UN to get it ratified, not even letting Congress look at it, that our allies jumped on board. They were not there to negotiate Barry's Un-Constitutional 'Treaty'.

I specifically said Barry STAYED....you said 'all of our allies are ONBOARD' - 2 separate things. Nice try.
Our allies like the deal and want to keep it. And it is your Democrat boogeymen that negotiated it, which I am sure chaps your little crybaby ass.

Here's a question that will leave you speechless:

President Obama's deal with Iran was supposed to keep that nation's mullahs from creating a nuclear weapon with which it could intimidate and dominate the Mideast and much of Europe. Instead, it actually makes it more possible -- and in shorter time.

The Associated Press obtained a copy of a secret side deal that, in the words of the normally circumspect AP, advances "Tehran's ability to build a bomb even before the end of the pact." The accord as agreed to by the U.S. and five other nations was supposed to last 15 years. Or so we were told. Turns out, that's not the case.

...the deal as signed all but guarantees that Iran will someday get a nuclear weapon with which to terrorize its neighbors. What the AP document does is move up the time under which Iran can make a nuclear weapon. So we'll all be at risk sooner than we think.

The so-called "add-on" agreement lets Iran expand its uranium enrichment program after 10 years -- not 15 years, as the public parts of the deal suggested."
Obama Gave Iran A Faster Route To A Nuke -- And Didn't Tell Us | Stock News & Stock Market Analysis - IBD

BTW....

" Iran President Hassan Rouhani endorsed the agreement in a nationally broadcast speech Sunday, saying the accord recognizes Iran's "nuclear rights" even if that precise language was kept from the final document because of Western resistance.

"No matter what interpretations are given, Iran's right to enrichment has been recognized," said Rouhani,...."

By whom?

Oh.....by Obama.....

In your face, you dunce.

You’ve yet to show any award being given Jumbo. As is always the case…you offer nothing.

Having no agreement allows Iran to do whatever they want and outside of armed intervention, they will be a nuclear enabled military sooner rather than later.

The only thing you forced was a triple cheeseburger down your gullet this morning for breakfast.

Well, then.....why don't you do so?

Bet I weigh less than you do, and I don't have to wear a bag over my face when I go out.

Risky move. But it was a campaign promise. I suspect he'll back out of the agreement, but another one will be reached at some point. Just my hunch anyway. Stay tuned.

My guess is that you're probably right, IMHO the probability is high that he'll back out of it but won't do anything immediately, something along the lines of a 6 month delay imposing any unilateral sanctions while negotiations continue with the other signatories.

That way he can check the box on his "campaign promise" without having to incur the negative economic, political and diplomatic consequences of doing anything other than a token gesture.

The man's fulfilling campaign promises. I know that's a rare thing for US Presidents, but he's doing it. Most of his supporters want him to back out this 'Bad Deal.' It is what it is.

He's fulfilled some (Like tax reform and deregulation), others not so much...

For example:
If I'm not mistaken one of his promises was to "Tear up the Iran Nuclear Deal on Day One" ....
I seem to recall another one about "repealing and replacing" Obamacare.
and I still haven't seen that "Big, Beautiful Wall" that Mexico was going to pay for yet.

No biggie, I don't believe a word any politician says anyways, so I don't expect much from 'em and given that Donald Trump has made a career of being a bullshit artist I expect even less from him. :dunno:

gv050618dAPR20180507044508.jpg

So Trump just sent a message to N Korea saying he can’t be trusted to hold up any deal

Our allies like the deal and want to keep it.
What other nations liked about the deal is that sanctions were lifted and they could do business LEGALLY with Iran again. Russia rushed in and sold Iran millions and millions worth of new, updated Surface-to-Air missile and weapons systems to better protect those nuclear facilities.

asdfghjklWERTGYHJK QL;5T
Risky move. But it was a campaign promise. I suspect he'll back out of the agreement, but another one will be reached at some point. Just my hunch anyway. Stay tuned.

My guess is that you're probably right, IMHO the probability is high that he'll back out of it but won't do anything immediately, something along the lines of a 6 month delay imposing any unilateral sanctions while negotiations continue with the other signatories.

That way he can check the box on his "campaign promise" without having to incur the negative economic, political and diplomatic consequences of doing anything other than a token gesture.

The man's fulfilling campaign promises. I know that's a rare thing for US Presidents, but he's doing it. Most of his supporters want him to back out this 'Bad Deal.' It is what it is.
Well he's fulfilling promises without actually fulfilling them because they were crazy promises. See eg EU tariffs. LOL. But stated alternatively, he may be trying take actions that are better than no action, or better than what we did before, without really throwing bombs.

It's what his supporters want. He is fulfilling promises. Love him, hate him, but he is doing what he said he would do.
Well, his promises sort of .... conflicting.

But he said the Iran deal is the worst in history. Politically he cannot embrace it now. I suspect he'll withdraw without actually affecting anything.

Constructively, we should attempt to convince other countries to do bad things to Iran's economy unless they stop efforts to destabilize other gummits ..... but we sort of don't have any moral highground there.

EVERYONE walked away from the negotiating table when this deal was being Un-Constitutionally forged, to include out allies...it was not until Barry took his un-Constitutional treaty to the UN to get it ratified, not even letting Congress look at it, that our allies jumped on board. They were not there to negotiate Barry's Un-Constitutional 'Treaty'.

I specifically said Barry STAYED....you said 'all of our allies are ONBOARD' - 2 separate things. Nice try.

If it were a Treaty it would not be so easily withdrawn from. So, like all your propaganda, it is all based on a lie.

BTW....

By whom?

Oh.....by Obama.....

In your face, you dunce.

Bet I weigh less than you do, and I don't have to wear a bag over my face when I go out.

I’ve done so, twice on 2 threads. As for the bag on your face, you shouldn’t have to; nobody can see why you look like thanks to the crane-assisted outings you take once per year.

These idiotic, Trump cultists don't seem to care that the orange buffoon is strictly acting on his hatred of Obama....regardless of the consequences.

Persians are much more unified than Iraqis ever were, and having no agreement just emboldens the radicals within that country.

Trump's moronic and unilateral pulling out of the current agreement could have catastrophic results.

Well, outside of military intervention, we’re going to have a nuclear Iran. There is nothing that can be done to stop them and thanks to Bush, Cheney, Bolton, Trump, Clinton (Hillary) and the great Iraqi mis-adventure….they have every reason to put the hammer down and develop a nuke.

That is a misleading lie.

What other nations liked about the deal is that sanctions were lifted and they could do business LEGALLY with Iran again.
You, of course, just pulled that out of your ass. Any of those nation's were free to conduct business as they pleased. Those countries said and still say what they like about the deal. Of course, you reject all of that in favor of harebrained nonsense you madeup that aligns with your silly Obama fetishes.

As Trump is expected to dump Obama's un-Constitutional Iran-Enabling 'Treaty', Obama Officials defend terrorist-supporting Ayatollah / Iran who chanted and cheered fro America's death / destruction while Obama negotiated the 'worlds's surrender' to Iran:

'Former Obama Official Says Iran 'Has Shown More Credibility' Than The White House'

"Thomas Countryman, a former Obama official who worked on the Iran nuclear deal, stated that Iran has “shown more credibility and more consistency with international law” than the current administration Tuesday on CNN."

Yeah, Barry started 2 un-Constitutional Wars, financed / supplied / supported / protected / defended / armed / trained our / the world's biggest terrorist enemies, facilitated the Paris attack, armed Mexican Drug cartels, protected human traffickers, engaged in human trafficking, etc...but here he is defending the 'integrity and honesty' of Iran...

:rolleyes:

Former Obama Official Says Iran 'Has Shown More Credibility' Than The White House

If we back out of the deal...we back out of it.

I'm kinda torn right now on this.

I'm thinking that Kerry is the spark that sends us packing instead
of renegotiating a deal and forcing the EU to go along.

I'm also starting to believe that our tariffs on the EU will not go away
and we will pull our financial support out of NATO if the EU doesn't
go along with us.

If they are going to pretend to be allies than they need to act that way. Here's a
nice report on Germany.
www.dw.com/en/only-4-of-germanys-128-eurofighter-jets-combat-ready-report/a-43611873

Why should we spend our money defending the Krauts while they import
the enemy by the bushel and cannot uphold their end of the NATO bargain.

With Kerry over there talking with EU members and them listening to him,
it is time for them to get another message from America.

Just teach them that we all live in a world of Choices. They can chose
who they want for an ally...America or Iran.

As long as we stay allied to the Eastern European Countries...The former
Warsaw Pact group and Italy, we're fine. We've got all we need with those
folks.

Let England, Germany and France ally with Russia and Iran.

You, of course, just pulled that out of your ass. Any of those nation's were free to conduct business as they pleased. Those countries said and still say what they like about the deal. Of course, you reject all of that in favor of harebrained nonsense you madeup that aligns with your silly Obama fetishes.

Do you liberals ever consider doing a little research before you open your mouths to spew your opinions...really wrong, embarrassing opinions?

Iran welcomes business rush as sanctions are lifted

"That didn’t take long.

Literally hours after the ink had dried on the accord lifting international economic sanctions on
Iran, big-name companies across Europe and Asia were signing deals, major world leaders were booking trade missions to Tehran, idled oil fields were being ordered back online, and Iran’s financial authorities had processed applications for some 1,000 letters of credit from businesses hoping to cut deals in the near future.

Analysts are warning the lifting of sanctions as part of the Obama administration-backed nuclear deal will not provide an instant solution to
Iran’s many economic woes, including high inflation, falling oil prices, an aging infrastructure and a still-powerful mix of sanctions limiting investment by U.S. companies. But the announcement this weekend that many sanctions were coming down sparked a rush of new deals from companies that had clearly been waiting for the gates to come down."

BTW....

By whom?

Oh.....by Obama.....

In your face, you dunce.

I’ve done so, twice on 2 threads. As for the bag on your face, you shouldn’t have to; nobody can see why you look like thanks to the crane-assisted outings you take once per year.

Wow.....I really hurt you in the last post, huh?

Look at the bright side....being so ugly that they pay you to stand in front of pharmacies to make people sick.

And.....that lie? I've proved you a liar in every thread......our readers will attest to same.

Forum List

Back