2:00....Trump and Iran

Yeah, the Iran deal Barry brokered with Iran, as they called for our destruction, was just KEEN....

"The Obama administration blocked a highly effective interagency effort to dismantle a Hezbollah drug and money laundering enterprise to grease the skids for the nuclear deal with Iran."

BARRY TO IRAN:
"Ok, I will give you billions of dollars, lift the sanctions, will protect terrorist-supporting Hezbollah Drug Ops, will NOT ask for US hostages since you find that so offensive, and a faster more secretive route to acquiring nukes, and I will get my 'legacy' - agreed!"

:mm:

Now there's no denying it: Obama's failed Iran deal wasn't worth the cost

You’ve yet to show any award being given Jumbo. As is always the case…you offer nothing.

Having no agreement allows Iran to do whatever they want and outside of armed intervention, they will be a nuclear enabled military sooner rather than later.

How easily I force you dolts to default to lies.

You've served your purpose.....dismissed, you dunce.

The only thing you forced was a triple cheeseburger down your gullet this morning for breakfast.
I love debating you…it’s so easy to expose your hysterical lies.

Well, then.....why don't you do so?

Bet I weigh less than you do, and I don't have to wear a bag over my face when I go out.

I’ve done so, twice on 2 threads. As for the bag on your face, you shouldn’t have to; nobody can see why you look like thanks to the crane-assisted outings you take once per year.

Wow.....I really hurt you in the last post, huh?

Look at the bright side....being so ugly that they pay you to stand in front of pharmacies to make people sick.

And.....that lie? I've proved you a liar in every thread......our readers will attest to same.

Nobody reads your drivel….they will agree with you of course because your life has been hard enough with the crane-assisted jaunts to the beach to visit the other whales and all.

How easily I force you dolts to default to lies.

You've served your purpose.....dismissed, you dunce.

The only thing you forced was a triple cheeseburger down your gullet this morning for breakfast.

Bet I weigh less than you do, and I don't have to wear a bag over my face when I go out.

I’ve done so, twice on 2 threads. As for the bag on your face, you shouldn’t have to; nobody can see why you look like thanks to the crane-assisted outings you take once per year.

Look at the bright side....being so ugly that they pay you to stand in front of pharmacies to make people sick.

And.....that lie? I've proved you a liar in every thread......our readers will attest to same.

Nobody reads your drivel….they will agree with you of course because your life has been hard enough with the crane-assisted jaunts to the beach to visit the other whales and all.

"Nobody reads your drivel….they will agree with you of course ...."

OMG~!!!!!

Well......which is it?????? Nobody reads it (except that you respond to it, you dunce) .....or they agree???????????

We have a winner in the category of "Unintentional Humor."

Gads, what an imbecile you are......

More economic isolationism.

The world moves on past us while Trump takes his ball and goes home mad.

And the sheep cheer it all on

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

OMG~!!!!!

Well......which is it?????? Nobody reads it (except that you respond to it, you dunce) .....or they agree???????????

Take me up on my challenge then…the next time you post a wall of text, just insert a passage from a song, the Bible, commercial, etc… in the middle of it totally out of context.

I’ll bet you a nickel nobody will mention it in their responses.

I dare you.

I triple dog dare you.

His mind was made up before he was elected, Obama did it..... So he hates it.

When Iran develops nukes now, Is America suppose to protect Israel from Iranian attack? Yes or no?

Now, watch me leave you speechless with this query:

What benefit did America, or the world, accrue by awarding nuclear weapons to the world's worst state sponsor of terrorism?
You've dug quite the smelly rabbit hole.

I'm trying to find where the deal says Iran is awarded nuclear weapons. What page is that on? Can you share the text?

One of the first things Iran did when the sanctions were lifted was order planes from Boeing and Airbus to replace their death traps. Sounds awful, doesn't it? One plus side to the sanctions was that they were behind on a lot of technologies so their engineers would come to America to study and work. Talk about merit. These guys are some of the best in the world. Does it bother you that Iranian engineers are involved in maintaining our bulk electric system?

OMG~!!!!!

Take me up on my challenge then…the next time you post a wall of text, just insert a passage from a song, the Bible, commercial, etc… in the middle of it totally out of context.

I dare you.

I triple dog dare you.

How many spankings a day do you need????

Democrat Discrimination....

Which of Your Rights Will They Go After....

Whipping Democrats Back Into Line

OMG~!!!!!

I dare you.

I triple dog dare you.

The last time you were spanked, they knocked your tooth out; they were unable to tell which end was your ass.
I can understand why you’re afraid. You’re weak.

OMG~!!!!!

I dare you.

I triple dog dare you.

The last time you were spanked, they knocked your tooth out; they were unable to tell which end was your ass.
I always enjoy a good cat fight

His mind was made up before he was elected, Obama did it..... So he hates it.

When Iran develops nukes now, Is America suppose to protect Israel from Iranian attack? Yes or no?

Now, watch me leave you speechless with this query:

What benefit did America, or the world, accrue by awarding nuclear weapons to the world's worst state sponsor of terrorism?
You've dug quite the smelly rabbit hole.

I'm trying to find where the deal says Iran is awarded nuclear weapons. What page is that on? Can you share the text?

One of the first things Iran did when the sanctions were lifted was order planes from Boeing and Airbus to replace their death traps. Sounds awful, doesn't it? One plus side to the sanctions was that they were behind on a lot of technologies so their engineers would come to America to study and work. Talk about merit. These guys are some of the best in the world. Does it bother you that Iranian engineers are involved in maintaining our bulk electric system?

"Obama Gave Iran A Faster Route To A Nuke -- And Didn't Tell Us
President Obama's deal with Iran was supposed to keep that nation's mullahs from creating a nuclear weapon with which it could intimidate and dominate the Mideast and much of Europe. Instead, it actually makes it more possible -- and in shorter time.

The Associated Press obtained a copy of a secret side deal that, in the words of the normally circumspect AP, advances "Tehran's ability to build a bomb even before the end of the pact." The accord as agreed to by the U.S. and five other nations was supposed to last 15 years. Or so we were told. Turns out, that's not the case.

...the deal as signed all but guarantees that Iran will someday get a nuclear weapon with which to terrorize its neighbors. What the AP document does is move up the time under which Iran can make a nuclear weapon. So we'll all be at risk sooner than we think.

The so-called "add-on" agreement lets Iran expand its uranium enrichment program after 10 years -- not 15 years, as the public parts of the deal suggested."
Obama Gave Iran A Faster Route To A Nuke -- And Didn't Tell Us | Stock News & Stock Market Analysis - IBD

BTW....

" Iran President Hassan Rouhani endorsed the agreement in a nationally broadcast speech Sunday, saying the accord recognizes Iran's "nuclear rights" even if that precise language was kept from the final document because of Western resistance.

"No matter what interpretations are given, Iran's right to enrichment has been recognized," said Rouhani,...."
US, Iran nuclear deal spurs bipartisan concern in Congress

Iran's right to enrichment has been recognized,

By whom?

Oh.....by Obama.....

It isn't ended as of now. Considering how it could have turned out, this was relatively moderate.

Yay! More WINNING!!!!!!!!

I'm still not tired of all the WINNING! More Winning, please!

OMG~!!!!!

I dare you.

I triple dog dare you.

OMG~!!!!!

I dare you.

I triple dog dare you.

But you said no body reads my threads......

Democrat Discrimination....

Which of Your Rights Will They Go After....

Whipping Democrats Back Into Line

Caught you lying again, huh, Ugly?

You're so ugly, bet you had tinted windows on your incubator.

Forum List

Back