2:00....Trump and Iran

Oh everyone is saying he will end it. He's keeping another campaign promise. I know this is a foreign concept to liberals who are used to a president ceasing to keep campaign promises the day he's elected, but this is why he was elected. This.....and because crooked Hillary was your only candidate after crooked Hillary stole the nomination from Sanders.

Thank you Donald John Trump!

You want to see a bozo stumble in foriegn policy? How about the apologizer n chief? The world didn't respect him at all, and he didn't deserve it. If stumbling in foreign policy is actually putting America first, stumble baby stumble!

Last edited:
An excellent move.

The Iranians will not ramp up the program. They will likely try to ride it out in the hope Trump is gone in 2021.

WASHINGTON — President Trump declared on Tuesday that he was pulling out of the Iran nuclear deal, unraveling the signature foreign policy achievement of his predecessor, Barack Obama, and isolating the United States among its Western allies.

“This was a horrible one-sided deal that should have never, ever been made,” Mr. Trump said at the White House in announcing his decision. “It didn’t bring calm, it didn’t bring peace, and it never will.”

Mr. Trump’s announcement, while long anticipated and widely telegraphed, plunges America’s relations with European allies into deep uncertainty. They have committed to staying in the deal, raising the prospect of a diplomatic and economic clash as the United States reimposes stringent sanctions on Iran.

It also raises the prospect of increasing tensions with Russia and China, which also are parties to the agreement.

Video of the president's announcement @ Trump Withdraws U.S. From ‘One-Sided’ Iran Nuclear Deal

Good for him! Kerry can leap in a lake and the Iranian leader threatening the USA can join him.

I wonder how North Korea will feel about Donald showing that he doesn’t honor agreements

It isn't ended as of now. Considering how it could have turned out, this was relatively moderate.
IDK he is about to start re-establishing sanctions. Which basically pulls us out, i believe.
Not knowing the details prevents my comment on that; you may be right, or that may be how Iran takes it. I took it that he tossed the decision to Congress.
One question springs from his words and his presentation of them: What would any country think if the U.S. said loudly that it would not allow something that nation felt were in its national interest? How can we imagine the U.S. would react if Russia prohibited a project that would be in America's national interest?

Last edited:
Once again, our president stumbles in foreign policy
That was certainly true of Obama, but clearly not of President Trump who today followed through on a well thought out and carefully executed plan to repair the damage the idiot Obama did to non proliferation.

“I am announcing today that the United States will withdraw from the Iran nuclear deal,” Trump said.

It isn't ended as of now. Considering how it could have turned out, this was relatively moderate.
IDK he is about to start re-establishing sanctions. Which basically pulls us out, i believe.
Not knowing the details prevents my comment on that; you may be right, or that may be how Iran takes it. I took it that he tossed the decision to Congress.
One question springs from his words and his presentation of them: What would any country think if the U.S. said loudly that it would not allow that something that nation felt were in its national interest? How can we imagine the U.S. would react if Russia prohibited a project that would be in America's national interest?
Russia has sanctioned the US.

Trump has a some set of balls. Great leadership today!

“I am announcing today that the United States will withdraw from the Iran nuclear deal,” Trump said.
Somehow I understood that to be conditional. Sorry if I was wrong.
Honestly, I did not expect moderation on his part, so can't say I'm surprised.

Trump's proud tradition of no solutions.

Trump says Obamacare is a disaster but had no plan of his own to replace it with

Trump says NAFTA is a disaster but had no North American trade plan of his own

Trump says he's going to build a great big beautiful wall, and Mexico is going to pay for it, but had no plan of his own to make this happen

Now Trump says the Iran deal is a disaster, but has no plan of his own to replace it with.

Does anyone see a pattern here??
shock.gif

So Trump just sent a message to N Korea saying he can’t be trusted to hold up any deal
Interesting how you have adopted one of Iran's propaganda lines. In fact, the message the President sent to NK is that they should abandon all hope of sucking the US the the Iranians suckered Obama.

Somehow I understood that to be conditional. Sorry if I was wrong.
Honestly, I did not expect moderation on his part, so can't say I'm surprised.
The way i understood it was, he is getting us out and slapping more sanctions on them today.
When they are ready to negotiate, he is already ready to work something out.

Forum List

Back