2:00....Trump and Iran

Why would NK strike a deal with us?
Topic is Iran, stay on topic.
Did you read your own op?
Did you read the subject line? Can you read?
Using historical events to frame a discussion does not mean you get to go off and divert the topic of the thread with that historical event. Stay on topic.

shut the front door, moron.

her comments are on topic, so enough with the faux outrage.

"Well, if we're going to talk about evil foreign powers seeking nuclear weapons, Trump certainly has Kim Jong Un paying attention. I have no doubt the mad mullahs are paying close attention, too."

even without the very first sentence of your op ^ the topics are inextricably connected.

What does Donald Trump’s stance on the Iran deal have to do with his relationship with North Korea? It turns out, quite a lot.

Why killing the Iran deal makes Trump’s North Korea talks much, much harder
But poor baby, Trump actually earned the Nobel Peace Prize.

Watched Putin's Puppy tell one lie after another. Just like Netanyahu's LYING presentation.

Netanyahu paid Tom Cotton a bribe of $1MILLION to get him to do that treasonous letter. How much did he pay drumpf?

Anyone notice his slurring, sniffing? Have to give him credit though - he can read from the teleprompter he swore he would never use.

Donald J. Trump

✔@realDonaldTrump

I will be announcing my decision on the Iran Deal tomorrow from the White House at 2:00pm.

2:44 PM - May 7, 2018

So . . . . Trump chokes the chicken and dumps it in Iran's lap now and must now decide whether to follow the U.S. and withdraw or try to salvage what's left of the deal. Kule.
There is nothing left of the Iran deal.

What To Know
Trump Decides to Exit 'Horrible, One-Sided' Iran Nuke Deal
Once the sanctions kick in, there will be nothing left of the Iran deal for Iran to think about.

Trump's proud tradition of no solutions.

Trump says Obamacare is a disaster but had no plan of his own to replace it with

Trump says NAFTA is a disaster but had no North American trade plan of his own

Trump says he's going to build a great big beautiful wall, and Mexico is going to pay for it, but had no plan of his own to make this happen

Now Trump says the Iran deal is a disaster, but has no plan of his own to replace it with.

Does anyone see a pattern here??
shock.gif
He is so confident in his ability to make a deal he doesn't think he needs a plan and plans are not his forte. He planned to have Mexico pay for the wall, oh well...

He is the high stakes gambler in chief. Kill the deal and hope for the best, what's the worst that could happen? A nuclear arms race?

How many American service members in the ME will be hurt or killed because of this decision? Will Donald greet the flag-draped coffins, or will he be too busy on the green?

He has put Americans in danger in other places as well. He doesn't care. Neither do ^^^ RWNJs.

This will also cost US businesses but that's not his problem either.

He's far worse than merely incompetent.

Wow......just....wow!!

Ended the ObamaCare mandate

DACA

TPP

Regulations

Stifling the economy

and now.....

Out of the insane Iran deal......

Wow!!!!!!

Trump says Obamacare is a disaster but had no plan of his own to replace it with

Trump says he's going to build a great big beautiful wall, and Mexico is going to pay for it, but had no plan of his own to make this happen

Now Trump says the Iran deal is a disaster, but has no plan of his own to replace it with.

shock.gif
I see a pattern. Obama's fading step by step.

I'll take that for a yes.
Of course. Obama's insignificance is clearer day by day.

I wonder how North Korea will feel about Donald showing that he doesn’t honor agreements

He didn't make the asinine agreement
And? Do you think it shows good faith to pull out of a deal that has been in place for three years? Do you think NK will now approach any deal with the US with skepticism?

Why would NK strike a deal with us?
Topic is Iran, stay on topic.
Did you read your own op?
Did you read the subject line? Can you read?
Using historical events to frame a discussion does not mean you get to go off and divert the topic of the thread with that historical event. Stay on topic.

shut the front door, moron.

her comments are on topic, so enough with the faux outrage.

"Well, if we're going to talk about evil foreign powers seeking nuclear weapons, Trump certainly has Kim Jong Un paying attention. I have no doubt the mad mullahs are paying close attention, too."

even without the very first sentence of your op ^ the topics are inextricably connected.

What does Donald Trump’s stance on the Iran deal have to do with his relationship with North Korea? It turns out, quite a lot.

Why killing the Iran deal makes Trump’s North Korea talks much, much harder
But poor baby, Trump actually earned the Nobel Peace Prize.

Izzat right.

---- Where is it?

Or did you misspell piece?

Was Obama an idiot for allowing the Iranian Terrorist Regime to inspect themselves?
Obama got blisters on his lips from kissing the Iranian's asses so much.

Donald J. Trump

✔@realDonaldTrump

I will be announcing my decision on the Iran Deal tomorrow from the White House at 2:00pm.

2:44 PM - May 7, 2018

So . . . . Trump chokes the chicken and dumps it in Iran's lap now and must now decide whether to follow the U.S. and withdraw or try to salvage what's left of the deal. Kule.
There is nothing left of the Iran deal.

What To Know
Trump Decides to Exit 'Horrible, One-Sided' Iran Nuke Deal
Once the sanctions kick in, there will be nothing left of the Iran deal for Iran to think about.

Sure there is. Whether to endure the sanctions and tough it out or to renegotiate a nuclear deal that finally takes nukes out of the hands of Iran and shows Iran is serious about joining the world community.

Actually he has proven he plans behind the scenes. Look to NK
as an example.

Same thing Obama did with Iran.

shock.gif
He is so confident in his ability to make a deal he doesn't think he needs a plan and plans are not his forte. He planned to have Mexico pay for the wall, oh well...

He is the high stakes gambler in chief. Kill the deal and hope for the best, what's the worst that could happen? A nuclear arms race?

Forum List

Back