"2,000 Mules" movie trailer. Dinesh D'Souza claims to have video evidence that the election was stolen. Mainstream media says there was no widespread

2,000 Mules is an upcoming Conspiracy Theory Documentary by Dinesh D'Souza which alleges to have evidence that the 2020 U.S. Presidential election was stolen. Mainstream news sources have consistently reported that there was no widespread voter fraud. Dinesh D'Souza claims to have video evidence that 2,000 people each illegally stuffed large numbers of ballots in many different dropboxes, and that this was sufficient to alter the outcome of the election. The mainstream media has consistently said there was no widespread fraud.

Here's the trailer:

2000 Mules Trailer - YouTube
So, it's a comedy?

All he was convicted of was donating 20K to a campaign using straw donors. How many years should some AMERICANS get for being PAID to steal an election?
In other words, he was convicted of election fraud? Yeah, this guy would sure know all about fraud.

A comedy of errors by people not smart enough to realize technology can catch them too. Massive result changing fraud took place. The Democratic party is now toast. :mm:
So, who got caught? Who got convicted? Was the win taken from Biden? Did you retards win any court case?

Yeah, comedy of errors, alright. :auiqs.jpg: :dance:

They will do a lot more than make money. This film will convince millions who had doubts that the election was stolen. That should increase the number of Democrats and incumbents out of a job this November.

It will not change the political landscape one bit.

The upcoming election is the Democrats to lose, again. Have hope. They are effective losers.

So, who got caught? Who got convicted? Was the win taken from Biden? Did you retards win any court case?

Yeah, comedy of errors, alright. :auiqs.jpg: :dance:
Convictions will not be necessary. Everyone knows our corrupt government will not do a thing. People will know and nothing will change their minds.

I really really hope Mr. D'Souza can prove it. Seems like a moot point, nobody can walk back this Biden fiasco.
It can justify the complaints denied by the judicial and the collaborators

You've just copped to a TON of ignorance if you dont KNOW about the last minute court cases where the Dems got election SECURITY RULES tossed out by favorable judges so that there would be NO TIME to challenge the rulings. They BULLDOZED almost every security feature on mail-in voting. Can't help people this stupid and uninformed.

This MAY lead to places where you're gonna have to hide in shame for DEFENDING these dishonest crooked power whores...
Yep exactly

Convictions will not be necessary. Everyone knows our corrupt government will not do a thing. People will know and nothing will change their minds.
In other words, you got nothing? Yup. That pretty much sums up the entire trumptard credo. Thanks for playing.

No, the film has evidence, cretin. Game over.
Sure it does. Just like the pillow guy and his "evidence", right? Gad, I love how credulous you retards are. No wonder shysters like Rump and D'Souza take advantage of you.

But I don't blame them. I mean, that's the reason God created you guys. To be taken advantage of. Carry on. :itsok:

Maddow does not have proof, D'Souza does.
LOL. Why, because he says so? You guys are so adorable. :auiqs.jpg:

Poor deluded retards. How long are you guys going to hope that your orange douche bag did not lie to you? It's been almost a year and a half. Most of the shysters (Rump, pillow-guy, Crack-lady, etc) have made their money and now D'Souza is trying to cash in. :itsok:

LOL. Why, because he says so? You guys are so adorable. :auiqs.jpg:

Poor deluded retards. How long are you guys going to hope that your orange douche bag did not lie to you? It's been almost a year and a half. Most of the shysters (Rump, pillow-guy, Crack-lady, etc) have made their money and now D'Souza is trying to cash in. :itsok:
Have you seen the film? Yes or no.

It will not change the political landscape one bit.

The upcoming election is the Democrats to lose, again. Have hope. They are effective losers.
It may help to prevent the relaxing of elections rules (because COVID) that resulted in ballot harvesting in 2020. It's going to do nothing regarding the 2020 election results.

I can hear the democrats screaming voter suppression already.

It may help to prevent the relaxing of elections rules (because COVID) that resulted in ballot harvesting in 2020. It's going to do nothing regarding the 2020 election results.

I can hear the democrats screaming voter suppression already.
It might also prevent valid votes from certain high population district to not be counted based on allegations and party loyalty, and not based on the courts and rule of law.

I can hear the President of the Senate declaring those states votes invalid........lol

Forum List

Back