🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

2:08 an fantastic drum solo

Those are all gimmick bands. Everyone one of them has the same gimmick... young asians girls playing rock, cuz who would have ever thought such a thing could happen! They should be playing with kittens and stuff, but these chicks do the stuff that guys do! Whoa! Its soooo amazing. :cuckoo:

Honestly, if rock is depending on these chicks to survive, its over.
Two of those bands the women are in their 30's & 40's lol

Just admit it. YOU PRE JUDGED IT

Bandmaid has 10 albums out. That isn't a gimmic lol

Two of those bands the women are in their 30's & 40's lol

Just admit it. YOU PRE JUDGED IT

Bandmaid has 10 albums out. That isn't a gimmic lol
Cheap gimmicks are wildly popular in certain cultures, Japan being one of them. Japan and South Korea have the gimmick thing on lock. Its literally all they do, but their music rarely penetrates the rest of the world as a result.

Cheap gimmicks are wildly popular in certain cultures, Japan being one of them.
You've proven yourself to be a pointless debate partner.

I remember when Rob Zombie got blasted on social media for admitting he liked Baby Metal. His responses to dumbfucks like you were epic.

You've proven yourself to be a pointless debate partner.

I remember when Rob Zombie got blasted on social media for admitting he liked Baby Metal. His responses to dumbfucks like you were epic.

Rob Zombie had a gimmick too, but youll notice that it was his gimmick alone and he invented it. He wasnt copying a hundred other bands.

Monsters and horror was their gimmick because, Rob loves that shit. His gimmick was authentic.
That wasn't unique to Zombie lol

From Pink Floyd on various bands used horror/monster themes.

Baby Metal definitely started out as a gimmick but found their audience and a massive one at that.

The maids gimmick is their outfits but that's only to attract the little boys who can't vent their sexual frustrations lol

If you actually looked into the band you would see the reason for the maid costumes.

Here's another TECHNICAL music breakdown.

Miku, the group founder went from being a hostess in a maid Cafe to a rock star worth between 1.5 and 2 million.

Gimmick? About as gimicky as my remodeling career I suppose but a hell of a lot more profitable

That wasn't unique to Zombie lol

From Pink Floyd on various bands used horror/monster themes.

Baby Metal definitely started out as a gimmick but found their audience and a massive one at that.

The maids gimmick is their outfits but that's only to attract the little boys who can't vent their sexual frustrations lol

If you actually looked into the band you would see the reason for the maid costumes.

Here's another TECHNICAL music breakdown.

Pink Floyd was absolutely not known for monsters. I dont even know what youre talking about. You would have made a better case with Iron Maiden or Alice Cooper, but even they werent doing what he was. Rob was all about monster outfits, monster puppets, monster videos and monster songs.

Pink Floyd was absolutely not known for monsters. I dont even know what youre talking about. You would have made a better case with Iron Maiden or Alice Cooper, but even they werent doing what he was. Rob was all about monster outfits, monster puppets, monster videos and monster songs.
You have VERY NARROW tunnel vision.

Listen to this guy's opening statement.

HE IS TALIKING TO YOU

Forum List

Back