🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

2.2 million jobs created since the election. Hooray USA! This is a good thing, right?

Meathead describes himself in a verbal assault on Eddiew37.

Why the anger and hatred, meathead, when your guy won, although he was not running in central Europe.
You don't think Hillary is a sleaze or that by extension those that support her are as well?

I see posts like "they are not hiring the unemployed" and I despair on the collective IQ of my fellow Americans. Stupid is stupid and sleaze is sleaze. Tautologies perhaps, but certainly poignant.

meathead's arguments are walking tautologies, yes, circling endlessly without making sense.

Truth be told sealy I'm not voting for whats best for me Don't think we'd get tax cuts with Hillary and I voted for her and would do it again I believe when everyone gets lifted up then and only then can we be great again
While I admire that you admit to voting for the corrupt hag, in affirms your abject stupidity and your sleaze.

Anyway, I hope you get your wish and are able to vote for her again.
Snap, Cankle, and Pop

Hillaristas love their Rice Krispies!

Truth be told sealy I'm not voting for whats best for me Don't think we'd get tax cuts with Hillary and I voted for her and would do it again I believe when everyone gets lifted up then and only then can we be great again
While I admire that you admit to voting for the corrupt hag, in affirms your abject stupidity and your sleaze.

Snap, Cankle, and Pop

If all you republicans can put up with the trump stink, guess I can last 3 more years too,

Snap, Cankle, and Pop

If all you republicans can put up with the trump stink, guess I can last 3 more years too,
Senility is not fatal, so you might. I hope you do too, but not only to see your hopes dashed once again.

Forum List

Back