2.2 million jobs created since the election. Hooray USA! This is a good thing, right?

Pelosi said that was a good thing, remember?

And you agree with her?
Not at all, just showing the ignorance of liberals.

Funny Chit from a duped asshole who voted for Trump.
Lol, the average Hillary supporter, oh and now you loonies are shitting all over your fingers and are taking pictures of yourselves shooting a Bird. Lol you don't have a pot to piss in questioning others intelligence. View attachment 165162
Stupid is as stupid does.

Trump won the uneducated white vote.
Lol
24312672_907063022792510_5142834955957431854_n.jpg

Even if companies are hiring, they aren’t hiring the unemployed. Republicans succeeded in making workers fear for their jobs. No job security.
Sealy, you're honestly too stupid. Words fail me.
Meat didn't you ever learn the lesson of not calling people stupid who are far wiser than you??
I would never call someone far wiser than me stupid. You and Sealy, however, are certainly fair game. Few fairer in fact.

Well, there is Flakey, but it's pretty close.

Even if companies are hiring, they aren’t hiring the unemployed. Republicans succeeded in making workers fear for their jobs. No job security.
Meat didn't you ever learn the lesson of not calling people stupid who are far wiser than you??
I would never call someone far wiser than me stupid. You and Sealy, however, are certainly fair game. Few fairer in fact.

Well, there is Flakey, but it's pretty close.
Be careful meat before I put you in the same bag as bri ,pc and sassy

This is a happy thing. Congrats to the 2.2 million people now working in America that we’re not working a year ago.

USA! USA! USA!

Trump Jobs Numbers Out: Unemployment at 17 year Low, 2.2 Million New Jobs Since Election, More Americans Working than Ever!

More GatewayPundit crapola. Is GatewayP the new Fox News?
Trump is just riding Obama's coattails after 8 years of unemployment dropping to 4.7%
As well as 75 straight months of 6 digit employment

You forgot to paste the first part of the article:

The unemployment rate in the U.S. is currently at 4.1%, its lowest level since December 2000.

But if you’re in the manufacturing industry, you’ve never seen an unemployment rate lower. In November, the unemployment rate in the manufacturing industry fell to 2.6%, the lowest on record for the series, which dates back to January 2000.

No problemo. See, Trump is doing what he said he would do.
What are the REAL numbers? Why aren’t you questioning the numbers like you did last year?
Because republicans are all FOS
Pay attention to their numbers too. Let’s say the middle class pay goes up two cents but ceo pay doubles. They’ll factor in the rich pay raises and brag that wages have gone up.

I got a big raise this year. The only thing I hate is trump will get undeserved credit for it. I thank obama for righting the ship
You work? I don't believe it.
I tripled aftermarket sales and got a 30k plus raise.

What I don’t believe is you are broke and vote republican. Why? How are they helping you?
So you work for one of them big bad corporations? A company that provides jobs and makes profits for its stockholders? And you vote Dim? The hell you say.

What are the REAL numbers? Why aren’t you questioning the numbers like you did last year?
Pay attention to their numbers too. Let’s say the middle class pay goes up two cents but ceo pay doubles. They’ll factor in the rich pay raises and brag that wages have gone up.

I got a big raise this year. The only thing I hate is trump will get undeserved credit for it. I thank obama for righting the ship

What I don’t believe is you are broke and vote republican. Why? How are they helping you?
So you work for one of them big bad corporations? A company that provides jobs and makes profits for its stockholders? And you vote Dim? The hell you say.
You can't work for a job provider and be a dem?? How screwed up is that thought?

You can't work for a job provider and be a dem?? How screwed up is that thought?
I hear ya. The truth hurts, don't it?

Trump still making things in China?? talking about truth hurting you have a pervert in our WH and you don't care?

Trump still making things in China?? talking about truth hurting you have a pervert in our WH and you don't care?
Obama and Clinton are in our white house? Sunday brunch?

As usual, some just refuse to be happy about this.

"Yeah, okay, BUT....."

I hope we can get past this behavior one day.

Silly MAC, this thread's OP is not about feeling happy, this is about attributing "amazing economy!" to Trump while similar growth was going on for 7 years now.

It is shameless distortion and lying...but hey good to hear you are all happy about it :rolleyes:

I don't think the C grabber cult read Levinson.
Obamas disastrous 2% and 3% Are now amazing.

Obama and Clinton are in our white house? Sunday brunch?
Omg, the IQ may go up.
Yet another who has no idea of the def of liberal

Then even a stupid Greek American is more successful than most republican voters.

Yes I am stupid actually. I shouldn’t root for things like increased minimum wage. That would hurt me.

My problem is I know republicans even hurt successful guys like me. I’m not rich enough to be a republican and neither are you.

But financially I probably qualify more than you and so what am I missing bro?

That's what stupid people like Meathead do.
Let’s have meathead explain how the republican way is working for him. I dont even know his financial situation

And how is the gop the best party for the masses? The republicans actually believe in lowering the minimum wage. That would create jobs they say. They didn’t say good jobs.

Is meathead a boss owner rich guy or ceo? Anyone know this guys background? All I know is he’s a Malala born on the island of lesbos

And honestly I am benefitting from the republican way. I tripled sales so my company gave me a big raise. Did I ask the company to spread my raise evenly with my co workers like a union would? So I have always said I personally would probably do fine with the republican survival of the fittest type business atmosphere but I’m the type that would rather pay into social security than do away with it so yes I’m a liberal.

I’m also a worker so yes I vote democratic. Democrats are the worker party. I’m not an owner or ceo.

But I see why older people become republicans. They become a part of the investor class not worker class.

Ultimately I don’t think republicans help anyone but the rich. Are you rich?

And even if I get rich enough to vote republican, that’s not evil of me. I never fault rich people for voting gop. But I won’t try to convince the 80% that they are stupid for voting democratic. If I do I’m being intellectually dishonest

Forum List

Back