2/3 of Americans refuse to pay one hundred dollars per year, to prevent global warming

http://www.solectria.com//site/asse..._harmonics_noise_pv_inverters_white_paper.pdf

Harmonics and Noise in Photovoltaic (PV) Inverter and the Mitigation Strategies 1. Introduction PV inverters use semiconductor devices to transform the DC power into controlled AC power by using Pulse Width Modulation (PWM) switching. PWM switching is the most efficient way to generate AC power, allowing for flexible control of the output magnitude and frequency. However, all PWM methods inherently generate harmonics and noise originating in the high dv/dt and di/dt semiconductor switching transients. In order to reduce harmonics and switching noise, external filtering needs to be added. The following conceptual figure shows how the AC output voltage is generated at the inverter power stage output using PWM switching

Who could have guessed that 2/3rds of Americans were skookum enough to see through the Great Algore Save The Planet Scam?
And who was th

is scam supposed to benefit?

"Gore and Blood, the former chief of Goldman Sachs Asset Management , co-founded London-based GIM in 2004. Between 2008 and 2011 the company had raised profits of nearly $218 million from institutions and wealthy investors. By 2008 Gore was able to put $35 million into hedge funds and private partnerships through the Capricorn Investment Group, a Palo Alto company founded by his Canadian billionaire buddy Jeffrey Skoll

Blood And Gore Making A Killing On Anti-Carbon Investment Hype - Forbes

"You kids just aren't bright enough to understand that your "Prophets" are taking you to the cleaners.
That's not money, that's chump change. Show me the real money?

Translation: "Nuh-Uh and I think you are a poopy head".

I handed you your ass and the best you can come up with?
Your ability to pat yourself on the back is noted. Now, show us the real money of this world-wide scam? That would be in billions and trillions, not millions...

Yeppers...
So-o-o-ooo...why are you still here?
Things to do and I've yet to figure out how to take all seven billion of you with me. When I do, the game is up...
Why do you libtards constantly assume that you are the arbiters for the rest of us. You think gorbal warming is a problem, you take appropriate action. For those of us who think the gorbal warming/climate change thing is a farce...well, we get to decide what action we will take.
Given that, why are you still here?

The whole point of the AGW scam is so they can control us. These people are thugs.
You people are morons...

It always cracks me up when AGW cult members think they're smart. You're the kind that dutifully line up in front of the cattle cars so you can be hauled off to the abattoir.

So-o-o-ooo...why are you still here?
Things to do and I've yet to figure out how to take all seven billion of you with me. When I do, the game is up...
Why do you libtards constantly assume that you are the arbiters for the rest of us. You think gorbal warming is a problem, you take appropriate action. For those of us who think the gorbal warming/climate change thing is a farce...well, we get to decide what action we will take.

The whole point of the AGW scam is so they can control us. These people are thugs.
You people are morons...

It always cracks me up when AGW cult members think they're smart. You're the kind that dutifully line up in front of the cattle cars so you can be hauled off to the abattoir.
Actually the Jews died like pussies, not men. That's always bothered me...

Who could have guessed that 2/3rds of Americans were skookum enough to see through the Great Algore Save The Planet Scam?
And who was th

"Gore and Blood, the former chief of Goldman Sachs Asset Management , co-founded London-based GIM in 2004. Between 2008 and 2011 the company had raised profits of nearly $218 million from institutions and wealthy investors. By 2008 Gore was able to put $35 million into hedge funds and private partnerships through the Capricorn Investment Group, a Palo Alto company founded by his Canadian billionaire buddy Jeffrey Skoll

"You kids just aren't bright enough to understand that your "Prophets" are taking you to the cleaners.

Your ability to pat yourself on the back is noted. Now, show us the real money of this world-wide scam? That would be in billions and trillions, not millions...

LOL, I get it, you get decide what "real" money is, pardon me for not um...bowing my knee to your obvious self proclaimed superior intelligence.

218 million between 2 or 3 investors is indeed a "windfall"

As I said you'll have to better than that.

http://static.schneider-electric.us...r Quality Correction Equipment/5820BR0901.pdf

Correction of displacement power factor (DPF) is well known as a method of reducing penalty charges on utility electrical bills and reducing the rms current loading on the safety devices and conductors within the plant. However, correction of DPF is becoming very difficult due to abundant use of nonlinear loads. Using power factor capacitors alone in electrical systems where nonlinear loads are present can be hazardous to the capacitors and all other equipment connected to the electrical system. Capacitors can be destroyed due to overheating or resonance. Resonance can cause very high peak AC voltages detrimental to all loads. This may mean premature tripping of circuit breakers; nuisance shutdown of equipment; or destruction of equipment. In all cases, plant interruptions occur.

In many plants and buildings, loads are installed using single-phase or two-phase power. This creates unbalanced loading per phase on the three-phase supply no matter how judiciously the loads have been arranged to create balanced distribution of the total load. The result is the creation of a reactive current due to the existence of negative sequence current. Negative sequence current, caused by unbalanced network voltage, or loads, behaves just like reactive current (leading or lagging) in the electrical distribution system by reducing the overall system capacity (i.e. transformers, cables, and buses). Premature relay device tripping may occur due to an unbalance of current. As we can see, negative sequence current will cause voltage unbalance (due to the existence of negative sequence component). Likewise, an unbalanced three-phase voltage will cause unbalanced current in other loads.

Just an abstract of the problem.................I've experienced it first hand on many occasions, which is why I'm curious of harmonics in the grids with inverters from residential applications.

You people are morons...

That's exactly how you'll die, Nazi. You'll be crying like a baby when the guards shove you into the abattoir.

And who was this scam supposed to benefit?

It benefits the ticks on the ass of society, obviously.
How? Oh right, you have no idea, none at all...

More tax money for the government to dispense to the ticks, obviously. You don't actually believe they are going to spend it all on so-called "green energy," do you? Also, it gives all the boot-licking toadies like you more power to control other people's lives. Nazis love telling people what to do.

You people are morons...

That's exactly how you'll die, Nazi. You'll be crying like a baby when the guards shove you into the abattoir.
Do not feed the troll...............It is what he lives for............he will not answer anything that would damage his main purpose to agitate....................

It's his norm.......................which is why he will never answer specific questions................that is like caging a troll.

And who was th

LOL, I get it, you get decide what "real" money is, pardon me for not um...bowing my knee to your obvious self proclaimed superior intelligence.

218 million between 2 or 3 investors is indeed a "windfall"

As I said you'll have to better than that.
So you can't show us who makes out in this giant global scam then? Well, okay.

And who was this scam supposed to benefit?

It benefits the ticks on the ass of society, obviously.
How? Oh right, you have no idea, none at all...

More tax money for the government to dispense to the ticks, obviously. You don't actually believe they are going to spend it all on so-called "green energy," do you? Also, it gives all the boot-licking toadies like you more power to control other people's lives. Nazis love telling people what to do.
To an infant like you everything is about control, including stop signs, which are somehow, in your tiny mind, government oppression...

You people are morons...

Not a chance in hell little man. I know how to kill things, including my family and myself if it comes to that. I am not a Jewish pussy nor as they were, afraid to die.

[]Quick question on this application............ curious.................. are the grid tie inverters causing fluctuations and/or harmonic problems in the grid.......................

I have no idea. I work in maps and records. Engineering is a totally different group that I have almost no contact with anymore. I'm not aware of any harmonics issues but that doesn't mean they don't exist.

[]Quick question on this application............ curious.................. are the grid tie inverters causing fluctuations and/or harmonic problems in the grid.......................

I have no idea. I work in maps and records. Engineering is a totally different group that I have almost no contact with anymore. I'm not aware of any harmonics issues but that doesn't mean they don't exist.
Just thought I'd ask..............I've run into this at work and was curious if they were causing the potential problems I was citing links on...........

Thanks though.

You people are morons...

Not a chance in hell little man. I know how to kill things, including my family and myself if it comes to that. I am not a Jewish pussy nor as they were, afraid to die.

Yeah, you aren't an anti-semite.

Who do you think you're kidding, Nazi?

You people are morons...

Yeah, you aren't an anti-semite.

Who do you think you're kidding, Nazi?
Since you think Jews against Zionism are also Nazis we'll just mush on eh?

Just thought I'd ask..............I've run into this at work and was curious if they were causing the potential problems I was citing links on...........

Thanks though.

Sorry I can't be more helpful with your issue. We require that they match phases and voltage levels so most of those issues are not things we have to deal with.

Forum List

Back