2/3 of Americans refuse to pay one hundred dollars per year, to prevent global warming

Who could have guessed that 2/3rds of Americans were skookum enough to see through the Great Algore Save The Planet Scam?
And who was th

is scam supposed to benefit?

"Gore and Blood, the former chief of Goldman Sachs Asset Management , co-founded London-based GIM in 2004. Between 2008 and 2011 the company had raised profits of nearly $218 million from institutions and wealthy investors. By 2008 Gore was able to put $35 million into hedge funds and private partnerships through the Capricorn Investment Group, a Palo Alto company founded by his Canadian billionaire buddy Jeffrey Skoll

Blood And Gore Making A Killing On Anti-Carbon Investment Hype - Forbes

"You kids just aren't bright enough to understand that your "Prophets" are taking you to the cleaners.

That's their plan.............. trying to make their wet dreams more affordable.

The utility companies do t like the renewables. They're more costly to build and maintain and more dangerous to field workers. Considering that no company can be involved in all 3 parts of the system .... many companies are going generation or generation and transmission only. That makes distribution even more expensive.

Hillary is a lock if she wants it. All you guys have so far are loons like Palin. When you run one of those, we win.

Not gonna be our problem. I see your own people going Sirhan Sirhan on the stupid bitch Hillary Cunton

That's their plan.............. trying to make their wet dreams more affordable.

The utility companies do t like the renewables. They're more costly to build and maintain and more dangerous to field workers. Considering that no company can be involved in all 3 parts of the system .... many companies are going generation or generation and transmission only. That makes distribution even more expensive.
But they say the SUN IS FREE...............lol

Petroleum maintenance worker here.................The shame.......

Getting them to understand that the output Kwh's are the only thing that matters is difficult for them to understand............let alone the HARMONICS on syncing to the grid.....................especially in dc to ac applications.......................

We had a load imbalance at a 3 phase panel and Harmonics with LED lighting at work...............it was like pulling teeth to even get the engineers to understand what we were telling them.................on a 21 amp load of almost all explosion proof LED lights I was getting a 12 amp on the neutral..................After finally balancing the load it dropped to 4 amps.............which is right in line with documentation on led and electronic circuits which by nature cause Harmonics.

Pay me now or pay me later...
forty year's latter, still waiting.
Rome wasn't built in a day and the world doesn't fall apart in a day either but mankind fucks shit up, always.
Oh...So the alarmists back in the 60's and 70's were wrong? They claimed we would be seeing snowless winters. Summer in northern latitudes lasting 6 months. Massive rise in the ocean levels.. etc etc puke puke...
Now the narrative is "these things take time"...
All of you are bullshit.

The libs claim the public is concerned about globull warming. The public more concerned about dandruff than they are about globull warming, as this poll demonstrates.

A recent survey by Rasmussen Reports reveals that 2/3 Americans are unwilling to pay even $100 / annum additional costs to prevent global warming.

According to Rasmussen;

Most voters still aren’t ready to pay much, if anything, to fight global warming, but a slightly higher number are willing to spend more for the cause.

A new Rasmussen Reports national telephone survey finds that 41% of Likely U.S. Voters say they are willing to pay nothing more in higher taxes and utility costs annually to to generate cleaner energy and fight global warming. But that’s down from 48% last August and the lowest level measured in regular tracking since January 2013. Another 24% are willing to spend only $100 more per year, unchanged from earlier surveys. Twenty-six percent (26%) are ready to spend $300 or more a year to combat global warming, with six percent (6%) who are ready to spend at least $1,000 more annually. (To see survey question wording, click here.)

I would be one of them.

Is there any choice in the matter? Obama's affordable health care gave me medicine that costs 44 bucks that used to cost 50 cents. And I gotta pay a Bazillion dollars deductible now. AND I lost my last job because of this malarkey. How does that making health care cheaper to non productive lazy welfare dependents make for a better society? I sacrifice my well being for idiots that vote to create a vicious cycle of dependence on the government makes me rather cynical.
Universal single-payer fixes that.
Yeah sure.....And who is going to pay for that?
Get this straight. Americans will never permit European style single payer to happen here in the US. Never.
If you want it, move to one of those countries.

but what do we get in return? a t-shirt that reads "Hillary 2016, What Difference Does It Make?".

Who could have guessed that 2/3rds of Americans were skookum enough to see through the Great Algore Save The Planet Scam?
And who was th

"Gore and Blood, the former chief of Goldman Sachs Asset Management , co-founded London-based GIM in 2004. Between 2008 and 2011 the company had raised profits of nearly $218 million from institutions and wealthy investors. By 2008 Gore was able to put $35 million into hedge funds and private partnerships through the Capricorn Investment Group, a Palo Alto company founded by his Canadian billionaire buddy Jeffrey Skoll

"You kids just aren't bright enough to understand that your "Prophets" are taking you to the cleaners.
That's not money, that's chump change. Show me the real money?

Is there any choice in the matter? Obama's affordable health care gave me medicine that costs 44 bucks that used to cost 50 cents. And I gotta pay a Bazillion dollars deductible now. AND I lost my last job because of this malarkey. How does that making health care cheaper to non productive lazy welfare dependents make for a better society? I sacrifice my well being for idiots that vote to create a vicious cycle of dependence on the government makes me rather cynical.
Universal single-payer fixes that.
Yeah sure.....And who is going to pay for that?
Get this straight. Americans will never permit European style single payer to happen here in the US. Never.
If you want it, move to one of those countries.
The money is already in the system, too much actually, we just spend it really poorly. As for getting it here, it's just a matter of time. It makes no more sense to get your house or your kid's school from your job than your health insurance.

Pay me now or pay me later...
forty year's latter, still waiting.
Rome wasn't built in a day and the world doesn't fall apart in a day either but mankind fucks shit up, always.
Oh...So the alarmists back in the 60's and 70's were wrong? They claimed we would be seeing snowless winters. Summer in northern latitudes lasting 6 months. Massive rise in the ocean levels.. etc etc puke puke...
Now the narrative is "these things take time"...
All of you are bullshit.
Science, unlike you, corrects itself, but rejecting it is rarely a good idea.

And who was th

That's not money, that's chump change. Show me the real money?

Translation: "Nuh-Uh and I think you are a poopy head".

I handed you your ass and the best you can come up with?

I will not pay an extra dollar. Not a dime. Not a penny to "fight global warming".

I work for a utility company and I'll tell you flat out that we aren't going t to he charging LESS as we push towards more "clean" energy. $100 a YEAR? Try $30-50 a MONTH. That's $360-600 a YEAR.
Thats their plan..............trying to make their wet dreams more affordable.
What dreams are those?
Solar Panels from the east coast to the west coast dotting the landscape...................
Good idea. Which I had them on my roof right now, powering my AC.
Why aren't they on your roof.....................already
Not cost-effective yet, but close. They will be on the new house. I'm going to go off the grid as much as possible. Free water and power from the sky, wonderful idea.

Thats their plan..............trying to make their wet dreams more affordable.
What dreams are those?
Solar Panels from the east coast to the west coast dotting the landscape...................
Good idea. Which I had them on my roof right now, powering my AC.
Why aren't they on your roof.....................already
Not cost-effective yet, but close. They will be on the new house. I'm going to go off the grid as much as possible. Free water and power from the sky, wonderful idea.
How is it Free when you have to pay large sums of money to get that Free energy.....................

And placing stationary cells on your house loses power..............30 to 40 % worth........If you are going to invest in it why aren't you putting in a Sun Tracker system that eliminates that loss...........................

How many kwh's for the new house and what size grid will you need to go off grid...............

How much will that grid cost...............

What surface area will it take..............

and based on kwh costs to the utilities...........how many years to pay it off to recoup the investment...................

I'm a Stupid Conservative YA NO................Enlighten me.................

Good for you. Just please do the line workers in your area a favor and don't request a backup feed from the grid. That would make them VERY happy not to have to deal with.

Good for you. Just please do the line workers in your area a favor and don't request a backup feed from the grid. That would make them VERY happy not to have to deal with.
Quick question on this application............curious..................are the grid tie inverters causing fluctuations and/or harmonic problems in the grid...........................

Forum List

Back