2.5 Mile Wide Comet expected 9/15 - 9/28 - 2015

'
Blame the devil. I believe he has plans to visit the families of people in Philadelphia from Sept 22- 27, 2015.

This visit to the United States by the Pope was planned last year in 2014. Look at this article:
Report Pope Francis to visit USA next year

Pope Francis will visit the USA for the first time next year, Catholic News Service reported Friday.

Philadelphia Archbishop Charles Chaput said the pontiff accepted his invitation to the World Meeting of Families in Philadelphia on Sept. 22-27, 2015.

Speaking at the Tekakwitha Conference in Fargo, N.D., on Thursday, Chaput said the pontiff would be in Philadelphia on Friday, Saturday and Sunday of that week, Catholic News Service reported.

Vatican spokesman Federico Lombardi told Catholic News Service only that Pope Francis had expressed "his willingness to participate in the World Meeting of Families."

Francis has received invitations to other U.S. cities, which he is considering, Lombardi said. Those invitations include New York and Washington, Catholic News Service reported.

The Pope plans visits ahead of time? I'm shocked!

Over a year in advance and on the specific date this meteor is projected to hit? I would not be surprised to learn these same NASA scientists are endorsing global warming too.

Yes, over a year in advance. No meteor will hit. Sorry.
but what if the scientists are off by about 1000 miles, and it lands in Los Angeles? then who gets the blame?

Can the scientists project where a comet will land? When it will land? I doubt it. I think it is a big hoax planned by the governments of the world to enforce their climate change agenda. Look for holograms in Sept.

What's funny is the reality that we're willing to spend 650 billion per year killing other humans, but some think spending a cent saving them = boondoggooo. lol.Humanity is a fucked up species.

So you think the comet is real?

Comets are white.
if the meteor lands in Baltimore, who will the mayor blame?
'
Blame the devil. I believe he has plans to visit the families of people in Philadelphia from Sept 22- 27, 2015.

This visit to the United States by the Pope was planned last year in 2014. Look at this article:

Pope Francis will visit the USA for the first time next year, Catholic News Service reported Friday.

Philadelphia Archbishop Charles Chaput said the pontiff accepted his invitation to the World Meeting of Families in Philadelphia on Sept. 22-27, 2015.

Speaking at the Tekakwitha Conference in Fargo, N.D., on Thursday, Chaput said the pontiff would be in Philadelphia on Friday, Saturday and Sunday of that week, Catholic News Service reported.

Vatican spokesman Federico Lombardi told Catholic News Service only that Pope Francis had expressed "his willingness to participate in the World Meeting of Families."

Francis has received invitations to other U.S. cities, which he is considering, Lombardi said. Those invitations include New York and Washington, Catholic News Service reported.

Over a year in advance and on the specific date this meteor is projected to hit? I would not be surprised to learn these same NASA scientists are endorsing global warming too.

I agree. I believe it is an elaborate plan to put the world into fear - spin climate change one more time.

There is currently a news story about a 2.5 Mile Wide Comet that is expected to hit 200 miles off the Coast of Brazil / Venezuela on September 24. Other sources are saying it is expected to hit between September 15, 2015 and September 28, 2015. The report claims that it would cause massive Tsunamis around the world and an increase of magnetic events would happen prior to its arrival. Some are concerned that this is why the JADE HELM 15 military exercises are being conducted as it is in the same time frame - JADE HELM 15 military exercises end September 15th, 2015- others believe there is a conspiracy between the Vatican and the White House because the Pope plans on being here to speak before Congress in September 2015 and will be in the United States at the time this event is supposed to happen. Personally I do not believe this story about the Comet even though a Diplomat from France joined John Kerry in warning the world last year of 500 days before Climate Chaos. Any crisis real or created is one they will certainly not put to waste considering the players involved.

You can fast forward to 1:10 mark to hear the report:

I find it suspicious that the Pope plans on being in the United States for his first visit at this exact time. Very suspicious.

Load of delusional crapola.

but what if the scientists are off by about 1000 miles, and it lands in Los Angeles? then who gets the blame?

Can the scientists project where a comet will land? When it will land? I doubt it. I think it is a big hoax planned by the governments of the world to enforce their climate change agenda. Look for holograms in Sept.

Can the scientists project where a comet will land?

No. It's even harder to predict an imaginary comet.

I think it is a big hoax planned by the governments of the world to enforce their climate change agenda.

I'm like to ask you how a fake comet helps the climate change agenda, but I'm afraid your crazy could be contagious.

The Pope claims that Global warming is an issue of morality. Incredible. You just can't make it up. He calls for a responsible and "collective" answer.......
BTW,,,I hope the comet burns up in our atmosphere..Except one of say 5 ft in diameter piece. The crashes into your house and smashes the shit out of whatever device you use to post your sputum
There is currently a news story about a 2.5 Mile Wide Comet that is expected to hit 200 miles off the Coast of Brazil / Venezuela on September 24. Other sources are saying it is expected to hit between September 15, 2015 and September 28, 2015. The report claims that it would cause massive Tsunamis around the world and an increase of magnetic events would happen prior to its arrival. Some are concerned that this is why the JADE HELM 15 military exercises are being conducted as it is in the same time frame - JADE HELM 15 military exercises end September 15th, 2015- others believe there is a conspiracy between the Vatican and the White House because the Pope plans on being here to speak before Congress in September 2015 and will be in the United States at the time this event is supposed to happen. Personally I do not believe this story about the Comet even though a Diplomat from France joined John Kerry in warning the world last year of 500 days before Climate Chaos. Any crisis real or created is one they will certainly not put to waste considering the players involved.

I find it suspicious that the Pope plans on being in the United States for his first visit at this exact time. Very suspicious.

The story is all over the internet. Tell them. Not me.

so come 2016, and Ted Cruz is 90 points ahead of Hillary, he will be the one the far left will blame and warn of the coming "Comet Monica".

I think it is a big hoax planned by the governments of the world to enforce their climate change agenda.

I'm like to ask you how a fake comet helps the climate change agenda, but I'm afraid your crazy could be contagious.

I agree - you cannot predict a comet hitting earth. Especially an imaginary one - I didn't claim this comet is due to climate change - also called Climate chaos. That would be the French Prime Minister standing next to John Kerry at the White House - see the video I posted here on the thread, Todd. They obviously have an agenda. What it is - is anyone's guess.

I'm waiting for one of the usual loons to blame this on White Privilege and Inequality.

I agree - you cannot predict a comet hitting earth. Especially an imaginary one - I didn't claim this comet is due to climate change - also called Climate chaos. That would be the French Prime Minister standing next to John Kerry at the White House - see the video I posted here on the thread, Todd. They obviously have an agenda. What it is - is anyone's guess.

That would be the French Prime Minister standing next to John Kerry at the White House - see the video I posted here on the thread,

The French Prime Minister said a comet was due to Climate Change?

or Fracking, doesn't Fracking cause asteroids to land in south america?

Or capital gains.

Comets are white.
Bush's fault.
or Fracking, doesn't Fracking cause asteroids to land in south america?

Or capital gains.
'

And on sept 28th we will all come back her and laugh at you

You won't be coming back here to laugh at me. I stated up front I don't believe the reports about it. Try the Foreign Minister of France, John Kerry and their global warming scientists who get paid to report false evidence and make it appear real.

That would be the French Prime Minister standing next to John Kerry at the White House - see the video I posted here on the thread,

He is calling it climate chaos. What would you take from that?

The idiotic claim by the idiotic French guy has nothing to do with the idiotic claim about the imaginary comet. Stop conflating the two.

The Pope claims that Global warming is an issue of morality. Incredible. You just can't make it up. He calls for a responsible and "collective" answer.......

So on global warming, he's an idiot.

He's a Jesuit. You can be sure he is no idiot. He is a very dangerous man with an extremely deceitful and dangerous agenda and one you had better keep your eye on.

The idiotic claim by the idiotic French guy has nothing to do with the idiotic claim about the imaginary comet. Stop conflating the two.

How would that be possible? The French Foreign Minister clearly said in 500 days there will be climate chaos. Not a catastrophic event - a meteor hitting earth - NO. A CLIMATE CHAOS. He is directly linking the two events. Quit burying your head in the sand, Todd. When you're wrong, you're wrong. Admit it.

BTW,,,I hope the comet burns up in our atmosphere..Except one of say 5 ft in diameter piece. The crashes into your house and smashes the shit out of whatever device you use to post your sputum

The story is all over the internet. Tell them. Not me.

So is the story that keeps coming around each August declaring that Mars will be bigger than it's been in hundreds of year. It's an urban myth, dude.

Forum List

Back